Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey 22:42 - Apr 6 with 7599 viewsthame_hoops

Wow. Steve Hodge about to make some serious money

http://www.espnfc.com/argentina-arg/story/4635301/diego-maradonas-hand-of-god-sh
“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 13:50 - Apr 8 with 2110 viewsToast_R

“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 11:16 - Apr 8 by TheChef

To be fair to Shilton he made some very decent saves in the Cameroon game (which we really should have lost).

But yeah Robson could have been bold in 1990 and looked to the future with one of Seaman or Coton (even Beasant??). Funny how Chris Woods was the England understudy for so many years, I never thought he was that amazing.

Big shame that Nev Southall was Welsh.

Chris Woods was utter gash from what I remember. Euro 92 and the World Cup qualifiers in 92/93 where he finally got his moment, he was all over the place. Seaman wasn't much better under Taylor either. That Koeman free kick, what was he thinking?
[Post edited 8 Apr 2022 13:55]
“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 19:01 - May 4 with 1821 viewsCamberleyR

Went for £7.1m

Diego Maradona: Argentina legend's 'Hand of God' shirt sells for £7.1m at auction - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61321555

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 19:28 - May 4 with 1782 viewsLancashirehoop

I've still got a Danny Shittu shinpad - I'm just waiting till the market is right before I part with it.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean we're not all against you.

“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 19:55 - May 4 with 1736 viewsdistortR

“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 19:01 - May 4 by CamberleyR

Went for £7.1m

Diego Maradona: Argentina legend's 'Hand of God' shirt sells for £7.1m at auction - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61321555

I think we should have bought the shirt as a nation.

And then burnt the fcker.
“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 20:42 - May 4 with 1690 viewsthame_hoops

“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 19:55 - May 4 by distortR

I think we should have bought the shirt as a nation.

And then burnt the fcker.

Haha that handball broke my heart as a kid, but after seeing the Maradona documentary, I completely changed my mind about him. I understand why people hate him so much though.

Talking about the Tom Brady ball, that auction and cancelled after he ‘unretired and rightly so. I bet the winning bidder was seriously relieved
“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 01:23 - May 5 with 1512 viewsBoston

“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 20:42 - May 4 by thame_hoops

Haha that handball broke my heart as a kid, but after seeing the Maradona documentary, I completely changed my mind about him. I understand why people hate him so much though.

Talking about the Tom Brady ball, that auction and cancelled after he ‘unretired and rightly so. I bet the winning bidder was seriously relieved

I've been thinking about auctioning my balls. They too have been a little deflated recently, but in the right hands....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 08:44 - May 5 with 1384 viewsMetallica_Hoop

“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 13:54 - Apr 7 by Tonto

Shilton doesn't deserve all the blame -but that was a pathetic jump. he has hardly left the ground. In those days most keepers went studs first as well.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 08:56 - May 5 with 1371 viewsTheChef

“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 08:44 - May 5 by Metallica_Hoop

A clear goal kick.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 08:59 - May 5 with 1363 viewsterryb

“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 08:44 - May 5 by Metallica_Hoop

He only did this to hasten the dental treatment that the French player was too scared to have done!
“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 09:35 - May 5 with 1314 viewsenfieldargh

Apparently Maradonas daughter disputed the authenticity of Hodges shirt saying that in fact she has the original and that the team changed into new fresh shirts for the second half thus diminishing the value of hodges shirt and creating value on hers.

As I understand this claim was dismissed out of hand so to speak

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 10:42 - May 5 with 1245 viewsCamberleyR

“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 09:35 - May 5 by enfieldargh

Apparently Maradonas daughter disputed the authenticity of Hodges shirt saying that in fact she has the original and that the team changed into new fresh shirts for the second half thus diminishing the value of hodges shirt and creating value on hers.

I saw this and didn't understand what she was saying. It was 0-0 at half time so if they had changed shirts - highly likely given the heat and humidity - then the shirt he would have changed into at HT would have been the shirt he was wearing when he scored the wonder goal and the handball one and the shirt he would have swapped with Hodge at FT.

Probably take with a pinch of salt but I saw something on Twitter that said Maradona only collected other number 10 shirts so in the tunnel he swapped Hodge's England 18 shirt with his team mate who had swapped with Gary Lineker.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 12:42 - May 5 with 1169 viewsthame_hoops

“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 09:35 - May 5 by enfieldargh

Read that too, seemed to be sour grapes. This seems to have triggered many Argentinians 😄
“Hand of God” Maradona Jersey on 21:32 - May 7 with 936 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Out of interest, how much are the Maradona family looking to fetch for Hodge’s shirt?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024