Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
next manager 21:46 - Apr 9 with 12718 viewsdigswellhoop

if warbs go who next?
next manager on 11:36 - Apr 10 with 4007 viewsbosh67

Nah got to keep Warbs. Stability, apart from this horror spell we have been good. Needs more pace, more youth, more choices. Would be stupid to change it. Warbs understands the financial situation and works within it. Others wouldn't.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

next manager on 12:06 - Apr 10 with 3918 viewsLblock

next manager on 10:32 - Apr 10 by PunteR

Hopefully our DoF has it all in hand and continuity will be priority. That is the whole point of a DoF after all isn't it?
I've no idea who should be next btw

I’m sure the Board has this in hand.

They’ve run a good ship with a well thought out transfer policy.
A steady stream of yoof prospects are due off the conveyor belt.
Loan players and experienced pro’s have added to the blend.

The next Manager isn’t my primary concern - it’s the next Chris Willock.
His availability reminds me of when Sir Les was a player with us. You always felt with him in the side we had a chance and Willock is the same in my eyes.
When we first signed him I never thought he’d make a player as he was weak, nervous and always looking to hide. Whoever identified him and worked on him gets my vote and they’ve made me eat my words which I’m always happy to do.
I refuse to believe the same people can be responsible for the signing of Mac Jaffa Bonne and a long list of others!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

next manager on 13:50 - Apr 10 with 3745 views0hwestlondon

The club need stop keeping everyone in the dark. Does Warburton want to stay. Do the club want him to stay, do the players want him to stay, seems many of the fans want him to stay. We don't know what is going on, so zero point speculating really until we know.
next manager on 13:54 - Apr 10 with 3730 viewsSonofpugwash

next manager on 11:13 - Apr 10 by QPRSteve

Sounds like a wine.

What about everyone's favourite, Joey Barton? Done his apprenticeship in the lower divisions and deserves his chance surely.

Keep Warburton. The grass isn't always greener as we all know by what's happened here in the past.

He's hot stuff.
Knows England well.Favours a 4-3-3 system.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

next manager on 18:51 - Apr 10 with 3566 viewsBerkoRanger

next manager on 13:54 - Apr 10 by Sonofpugwash

He's hot stuff.
Knows England well.Favours a 4-3-3 system.

You should have said that Luis Pimenta's middle name is Berkemeier !
next manager on 02:50 - Apr 11 with 3403 viewsMatch82

next manager on 12:06 - Apr 10 by Lblock

His availability reminds me of when Sir Les was a player with us. You always felt with him in the side we had a chance and Willock is the same in my eyes.
When we first signed him I never thought he’d make a player as he was weak, nervous and always looking to hide. Whoever identified him and worked on him gets my vote and they’ve made me eat my words which I’m always happy to do.
I refuse to believe the same people can be responsible for the signing of Mac Jaffa Bonne and a long list of others!!!

I think our recruitment overall in the last few years had been great, seems like 2 out of every 3 hits which is an incredible record.

Yeah there's the odd miss but compare the hit rate to what we were seeing under the likes of Harry or JFH
next manager on 08:45 - Apr 11 with 3338 viewsTheChef

digswellhoop

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

next manager on 13:55 - Apr 11 with 3175 viewsCamberleyR

next manager on 12:06 - Apr 10 by Lblock

I'm pretty sure it would have been Neil Banfield who was influential in the signing of Willock as he would have known him from his Arsenal days given that Willock was an Arsenal youth team player.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

next manager on 15:49 - Apr 11 with 3093 viewsjohncharles

next manager on 02:11 - Apr 10 by strikerace

Its time

F**k Off

Strong and stable my arse.

next manager on 20:57 - Apr 11 with 2936 viewsBordonr

next manager on 15:49 - Apr 11 by johncharles

F**k Off

Frank lamp Ard will be out of work soon
John terry?
Alex Ferguson
Sam allardyce
next manager on 22:45 - Apr 11 with 2816 viewsLazyFan

It will be Eustace as he deserves his chance.

zzzzzzzzzz

next manager on 23:11 - Apr 11 with 2782 viewsHooparoo

Ange Postecoglou

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

next manager on 23:29 - Apr 11 with 2763 viewsnumptydumpty

Cristiano Ronaldo wants to come here as player manager !!!!

ITK says he wants be manager now and not given up on pitch.

Marriage made in *******

Said he happy doing it as a volunteer role for a year to prove he is up to speed

Heard actually he can play a bit too.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

next manager on 00:21 - Apr 12 with 2738 viewsLoftgirl

next manager on 23:11 - Apr 11 by Hooparoo

Ange Postecoglou

His time at Brisbane Roar was incredible.
next manager on 08:28 - Apr 12 with 2618 viewsderbyhoop

Recruiting players you want somebody better than what you currently have. Shouldnt the same be true for the manager?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

next manager on 08:46 - Apr 12 with 2585 viewsR_from_afar

If we had Barton as our next manager, we would certainly get a new stadium more quickly.

We'd struggle to fit his ego into the current one.

Give Warburton until at least 10 games into next season, I say.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

next manager on 08:52 - Apr 12 with 2571 viewsdigswellhoop

barton ? the man that said qpr were the worst club he played for??
next manager on 09:04 - Apr 12 with 2549 viewsParkRoyalR

next manager on 08:52 - Apr 12 by digswellhoop

barton ? the man that said qpr were the worst club he played for??

Everton, Liverpool, Man City, Newcastle, Marseille, Glasgow Rangers can't argue, Burnley under Dyche can't argue....it's not as if he ever played for Brentford.
next manager on 11:03 - Apr 12 with 2449 viewsdaveB

next manager on 08:46 - Apr 12 by R_from_afar

If we had Barton as our next manager, we would certainly get a new stadium more quickly.

We'd struggle to fit his ego into the current one.

Give Warburton until at least 10 games into next season, I say.

That'll be my season ticket gone if he comes back
next manager on 15:08 - Apr 12 with 2259 viewsNewBee

Left field suggestion: Nigel Clough.

If you look closely at his record, it's better than you might think, and not just at Burton. For example, he did all the heavy lifting at Derby, incl shifting the deadwood and replacing them with no budget, before being sacked for Schteeve McClaren to come in and reap the reward (before it inevitably went tits up).

And he's performed a bit of a miracle at Mansfield, again with no money.
next manager on 15:51 - Apr 12 with 2204 viewsTheChef

next manager on 15:08 - Apr 12 by NewBee

Left field suggestion: Nigel Clough.

If you look closely at his record, it's better than you might think, and not just at Burton. For example, he did all the heavy lifting at Derby, incl shifting the deadwood and replacing them with no budget, before being sacked for Schteeve McClaren to come in and reap the reward (before it inevitably went tits up).

And he's performed a bit of a miracle at Mansfield, again with no money.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

next manager on 22:50 - Apr 12 with 2052 viewsmarkrtid

Jimmy Savile.
next manager on 22:58 - Apr 12 with 2028 viewsLazyFan

next manager on 22:50 - Apr 12 by markrtid

Jimmy Savile.

Now then now then.

zzzzzzzzzz

next manager on 16:50 - Apr 13 with 1843 viewsWelsh_Ranger

https://www.coachesvoice.com/cv/mark-warburton-qpr-brentford-rangers/

Great article on Warbs, not sure when it was released but he is still hungry for the job.
next manager on 23:46 - Apr 13 with 1745 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Another name for the hat - Paul Clement. Hasn't really happened for him as a manager recently but had a good record at Derby and Swansea earlier in his career. Amazing CV and clearly a very well respected coach within the game. Obvious links to QPR and when we were linked with him not so long ago he said,

“I’m very flattered to be linked with Queens Park Rangers, a club I supported as a young boy and for whom my dad played. It would be a real honour to manage that club at some point in the future."

Question marks about his style of football and record in the top job but fits in with the 'unpolished diamond' policy you often hear talked about at the club.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024