Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke roll call 15:36 - Apr 20 with 4125 viewsJames_Paddocks

Quite excited for this one now. Season just about alive and we're starting to play well again.

Hopefully we take a decent following.

Dykes bullet header in the 94th min, 0-1 Rangers. Then get HQ rocking for Sheff Utd

Or we'll get dicked 2-0...
Stoke roll call on 16:07 - Apr 20 with 4045 viewsHayesender

Just picked my tickets up from the box office. Its the hope that kills ya

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Stoke roll call on 16:29 - Apr 20 with 4019 viewsHantsR

I'm going with Mrs Hants - except that she's being spared the match and only there for the pottery.
Stoke roll call on 21:18 - Apr 20 with 3819 viewsRangersDave

Was offered 2 hospitality tickets but had to turn them down....my closest Rangers match this season and i will miss it. Grrrrrrrrrr

Plus i've never been to the Brit stad, although i went there to the old demolished ground in Stanley's day. double Grrrrrrrr
[Post edited 20 Apr 2022 21:18]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Stoke roll call on 22:05 - Apr 20 with 3767 viewsstowmarketrange

Have you seen Clive’s ref report?
Stoke roll call on 00:47 - Apr 21 with 3638 viewsBoston

Stoke roll call on 16:29 - Apr 20 by HantsR

I'm going with Mrs Hants - except that she's being spared the match and only there for the pottery.

surely you lured her there with the promise of port...vale.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Stoke roll call on 07:49 - Apr 21 with 3513 viewsdaveB

it's amazing what a win does, i didn't think performance wise it was much different on Monday to the last few games but we win and we are all flying. I haven't stopped smiling since Monday, incredible what a win can do.
Stoke roll call on 08:33 - Apr 21 with 3453 viewsMalintabuk

Stoke roll call on 16:29 - Apr 20 by HantsR

Have had 2 texts from brother saying he can get a ticket for the game.... 1st one basically ignored ..... 2nd one as me wavering....... but promised Mrs MinT we would hit the garden this weekend
What is in our make up as Rs ...... that you leave the ground, often in our case, totally peed, depressed and vowing that is it enough is enough, and there we are going again
Does Mrs Hants fancy a shopping mate? And is Denby anywhere near the Brit stadium 🏟
Stoke roll call on 08:39 - Apr 21 with 3427 viewsNorthernr

First miss. Fcking wedding. Been trying to fall out with them for months, but alas.
Login to get fewer ads

Stoke roll call on 09:32 - Apr 21 with 3344 viewsW7Ranger

Stoke roll call on 08:39 - Apr 21 by Northernr

First miss. Fcking wedding. Been trying to fall out with them for months, but alas.

Say you've slept with the bride.

Or groom!
Stoke roll call on 09:48 - Apr 21 with 3321 viewsQPREvo

Me and 3 others up on the train. Must win and see how other results go!
Stoke roll call on 11:06 - Apr 21 with 3253 viewsPeterHucker

Going with my son, he’s not been to an away game with me for a while but has been quite a lucky omen previously. (W3 D0 L1)
Stoke roll call on 12:57 - Apr 21 with 3136 viewsWalnut

Stoke roll call on 11:06 - Apr 21 by PeterHucker

Going with my son, he’s not been to an away game with me for a while but has been quite a lucky omen previously. (W3 D0 L1)

It's a marvelous coincidence that we're at Stoke on 23rd April, I remember going there in 83/84 on 23/4 under Venables (38 years OMG) in the middle of a 9(?) match unbeaten run which nearly saw us finish third in our first year up (finished 5th in the end) Not only that, after taking consecutive clean catches above my head from players kicking in at Pete Hucker, he turned round and offered me his gloves :-)
We won 1 - 2 and the home fans got VERY wound up at our successful offside trap
Stoke roll call on 14:16 - Apr 21 with 2998 viewslosethedrum

853 sold as of 10 this morning .
Stoke roll call on 14:30 - Apr 21 with 2976 viewsHantsR

Stoke roll call on 08:33 - Apr 21 by Malintabuk

Have had 2 texts from brother saying he can get a ticket for the game.... 1st one basically ignored ..... 2nd one as me wavering....... but promised Mrs MinT we would hit the garden this weekend
What is in our make up as Rs ...... that you leave the ground, often in our case, totally peed, depressed and vowing that is it enough is enough, and there we are going again
Does Mrs Hants fancy a shopping mate? And is Denby anywhere near the Brit stadium 🏟

Interesting offer mate, thanks. Mrs Hants is interested in the historical aspects - hopefully not actually shopping!? ...she'd probably prefer to wander around alone, so best to leave her to her own devices. We left it late to book a hotel and have had to settle for the Premier Inn - not too far from the museum anyway. Not sure how I'm getting to the ground just yet - drive/ walk/ public transport? I think I parked locally last time and had a cold depressing walk back to the car after a dismal defeat.
Stoke roll call on 15:39 - Apr 21 with 2887 viewsTacticalR

Stoke roll call on 14:30 - Apr 21 by HantsR

Interesting offer mate, thanks. Mrs Hants is interested in the historical aspects - hopefully not actually shopping!? ...she'd probably prefer to wander around alone, so best to leave her to her own devices. We left it late to book a hotel and have had to settle for the Premier Inn - not too far from the museum anyway. Not sure how I'm getting to the ground just yet - drive/ walk/ public transport? I think I parked locally last time and had a cold depressing walk back to the car after a dismal defeat.

Mrs Hants might like Anna of the Five Towns by Arnold Bennett (1902), which I read last year. It's the first thing I'd read by Arnold Bennett since we had to read The Card at school, fifty years ago. Bennett was by no means a radical, but there's quite a bit in there about the negative influence of the Methodist church which reflects the morality of the business class of the Potteries.
https://www.penguin.co.uk/books/571/57171/anna-of-the-five-towns/9780241255773.h

Air hostess clique

Stoke roll call on 15:53 - Apr 21 with 2850 viewsHantsR

Thanks mate, however she's no stranger to all of the Clayhanger series, read all the books and that's part of her inspiration. There was a TV series in the 1970s as well.
Stoke roll call on 16:28 - Apr 21 with 2801 viewsTacticalR

Stoke roll call on 15:53 - Apr 21 by HantsR

Thanks mate, however she's no stranger to all of the Clayhanger series, read all the books and that's part of her inspiration. There was a TV series in the 1970s as well.

She's way ahead of me. Bennett was unfashionable for a long, long time.

Air hostess clique

Stoke roll call on 16:31 - Apr 21 with 2796 viewsstowmarketrange

Are they not on sale any more?
Stoke roll call on 20:23 - Apr 21 with 2619 viewsWatford_Ranger

Stoke roll call on 16:31 - Apr 21 by stowmarketrange

Are they not on sale any more?

Completely forgot to sort a ticket out and only saw just now they’re off-sale. Is there really nothing available on the day? Seems dumb.
Stoke roll call on 20:53 - Apr 21 with 2576 viewsdezzar

Drinking Vino Rosso and munching Tortellini in Bologna wishing I could be in Stoke , thinking COYRs
Stoke roll call on 21:46 - Apr 21 with 2515 viewsstowmarketrange

Stoke roll call on 20:23 - Apr 21 by Watford_Ranger

Completely forgot to sort a ticket out and only saw just now they’re off-sale. Is there really nothing available on the day? Seems dumb.

I can understand close of business tomorrow,but over 2 days before the game seems a bit odd.
Stoke roll call on 14:49 - Apr 22 with 2190 viewsEastR

Longshot I know

my teenage son and a couple of friends made plans to stop over in Stoke on a trip north, but typical yoots didn't think to sort out tickets until last night after they'd been taken off sale

Any last minute cancellations/spares drop me a pm

thanks

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024