Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney 13:27 - May 15 with 7227 viewsbosh67

https://www.football365.com/news/wayne-rooney-questioned-sergio-aguero-title-man

Yeah, we definitely wanted City to win that day, Wayne. Surprised a 10 man team that wasn't very good didn't kick it in our own goal. Cisse only celebrated with City because he was only on £80K a week for us and thought there may be some champaign in it. Barton got sent off specifically to allow City, his old team to win. There was no chance of us going down that day!!!

Blimey, Wayne, sitting in a court room watching your wife and her ex-bestie embarrass themselves in front of the world's media has really got to you.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 15:03 - May 16 with 2300 viewsted_hendrix

His head is now enormous It seems to be growing by the day.

I've done some calculations and using the formula C=π×d I estimate the circumference of his head is just over 4 feet, as a back up I also used the formula C=2×π×r and the result was the same.

(Before anybody asks I subtracted his beard from the calculations).

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 17:23 - May 16 with 2182 viewsTGRRRSSS

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 18:30 - May 15 by Northernr

Seconded.

Thirded

I always wondered a bit, and I remember fans saying on here afterwards (who'd been at the game) they were relieved as were wondering how they'd get away alive had we won.

It's 10 years ago Wayne you won enough and were at times totally unprofessional yourself.

Especially when it came to England
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 22:32 - May 16 with 2043 viewsManinBlack

I think Rooney, and many others, forget that we played most of the second half chasing the ball with 10 men so it was no great surprise we were tiring late on.

As for booting the ball away at kick off wasn't that more from frustration conceding an equaliser in stoppage time? I seem to recall Sinclair doing something similar in anger after the infamous Cantona goal.

Just seen Sky describe Nathan Jones as classy. Hmmm...
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 23:34 - May 16 with 1981 viewsOldPedro

Rooney seems to conveniently ignore the years of decisions that Man U got while Ferguson was manager - how many games did they win in 'Fergie time'?

Rooney is an @rse!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 00:48 - May 17 with 1947 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 11:29 - May 16 by TheChef

If good old Taye Taiwo just stood Aguero up rather than diving in, then I don't think the goal ever happens.

I thought it was Ned who tried to kill Aguero dead but it all happened in a flash and the rest is history .I knew we were safe watching on US tv so City winning and beating Utd was just the sprinkles on top of the ice cream.
I watched the Berton clip again and it looks like he tried hard to get a City player sent off too so I am not sure of that conspiracy theory
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 12:51 - May 19 with 1710 viewsThaiHoop

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 09:11 - May 16 by Juzzie

Me again! He’s specifically citing the situation where after Dzeko scored we punted straight down the other end from kick off. Well, yes, it may have given them possession straight away where they mounted another attack but we also got possession back and pushed forward and then had a throw in on the right inside their own half meaning whatever happened straight from kick off was rendered void.

They really need to check these things properly before making baseless accusations. He’ll be working for the Kremlin next.

Yeah you're right, and if you listen to Onuoha on the QPR podcast he talks about that throw in and how he didn't know we were safe, coz if he had the throw wouldn't have been taken when it was and history may have been different.

He also said he always gets United fans giving him grief for diving on on Aguero when it was in fact Taiwo!
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 15:28 - May 19 with 1574 viewsstowmarketrange

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 00:48 - May 17 by CLAREMAN1995

I thought it was Ned who tried to kill Aguero dead but it all happened in a flash and the rest is history .I knew we were safe watching on US tv so City winning and beating Utd was just the sprinkles on top of the ice cream.
I watched the Berton clip again and it looks like he tried hard to get a City player sent off too so I am not sure of that conspiracy theory

That’s what Barton said afterwards.He was trying one of the city players into lashing out and also getting a red card.
Even with var he would’ve still been sent off,but Tevez would’ve got a yellow for the initial punch,if not a red too.Mike Dean said that he should’ve got a yellow card,but the fa didn’t do anything about it after the game.He also said he should’ve booked aguerro for taking his shirt off after scoring,but didn’t bother.
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 15:42 - May 19 with 1527 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 15:28 - May 19 by stowmarketrange

That’s what Barton said afterwards.He was trying one of the city players into lashing out and also getting a red card.
Even with var he would’ve still been sent off,but Tevez would’ve got a yellow for the initial punch,if not a red too.Mike Dean said that he should’ve got a yellow card,but the fa didn’t do anything about it after the game.He also said he should’ve booked aguerro for taking his shirt off after scoring,but didn’t bother.

Of course Barton being a Man City fan was just a huuuuuuge coincidence. He did his best for us to lose the game so his team would win the title.
Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 16:07 - May 19 with 1467 viewsAntti_Heinola

zero doubt Tevez should have been sent off, and I've never quite understood why it's forgotten he started it all off, or why he wasn't banned retrospectively. (none of which is an excuse for Barton, mind)

Bare bones.

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 16:27 - May 19 with 1407 viewsJuzzie

Augero did get booked in the 94th minute.

Tevez should have been sent off along with Barton (deffo red card incident rather than yellow) but it wasn't seen. VAR would have probably sent them both off if it was in operation then.
[Post edited 19 May 2022 16:30]
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 16:41 - May 19 with 1357 viewsstowmarketrange

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 16:27 - May 19 by Juzzie

Augero did get booked in the 94th minute.

Tevez should have been sent off along with Barton (deffo red card incident rather than yellow) but it wasn't seen. VAR would have probably sent them both off if it was in operation then.
[Post edited 19 May 2022 16:30]

I just saw that Aguero did get booked,but I could’ve sworn I’ve heard Dean say that he didn’t have the heart to book him.
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 18:18 - May 19 with 1258 viewsTGRRRSSS

I don't think Barton was a City fan he's a Liverpool fan I think.
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 18:45 - May 19 with 1228 viewsLanhoop

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 18:18 - May 19 by TGRRRSSS

I don't think Barton was a City fan he's a Liverpool fan I think.

He's Everton I think.
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 20:49 - May 19 with 1139 viewsManinBlack

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 18:45 - May 19 by Lanhoop

He's Everton I think.

I don't think anyone born in Merseyside would ever support a Manchester club. I think he started his playing days at Everton and Liverpool but it was Man City where he became a regular first teamer. I can't imagine him getting deliberately sent off so City won the title if it meant relegating the team he was playing for and paying his wages. I just think he went nuts and lost his head.
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 21:15 - May 19 with 1079 viewsstowmarketrange

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 20:49 - May 19 by ManinBlack

I don't think anyone born in Merseyside would ever support a Manchester club. I think he started his playing days at Everton and Liverpool but it was Man City where he became a regular first teamer. I can't imagine him getting deliberately sent off so City won the title if it meant relegating the team he was playing for and paying his wages. I just think he went nuts and lost his head.

If he’d been punched by tevez it’s enough to send him mad.Maybe some of the more calculating city players knew that he was the loose cannon to light the fuse for?But it could’ve meant disaster for us.
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 11:56 - May 20 with 888 viewsThaiHoop

I wonder if Wayne's beloved Everton coming back from 2 goals down to win 3-2 in a crucial relegation game at Goodison just like they did in 1994 warrants his scrutiny? Maybe we could ask Hans Segers' opinion 🤔😈
Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 14:28 - May 20 with 831 viewshantssi

Meanwhile on Planet Rooney on 11:56 - May 20 by ThaiHoop

I wonder if Wayne's beloved Everton coming back from 2 goals down to win 3-2 in a crucial relegation game at Goodison just like they did in 1994 warrants his scrutiny? Maybe we could ask Hans Segers' opinion 🤔😈

Not the Hans Seger “Weetabix”?!
Nobody will EVER convince me that wasn’t deliberate, he was a decent keeper!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024