Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket help 20:00 - May 23 with 16948 viewswelwynranger

Anyone know the deadline date for early bird prices .
Season ticket help on 16:38 - May 30 with 2117 viewsstevec

Gold ticket renewal for old fckers like me, bang smack in the centre of the ground, £16 a game, can’t knock that.

Mate of mines ST at the blue scum, behind the goal, even with it subsidised by stolen roubles from Siberian peasants, is something like £50 a game. Filth.
Season ticket help on 16:47 - May 30 with 2061 viewsNorthernr

Season ticket help on 16:38 - May 30 by stevec

Gold ticket renewal for old fckers like me, bang smack in the centre of the ground, £16 a game, can’t knock that.

Mate of mines ST at the blue scum, behind the goal, even with it subsidised by stolen roubles from Siberian peasants, is something like £50 a game. Filth.

I actually don't think our season ticket prices are too bad really, even with the rise. I mean London prices compared to Championship, but like you say mine works out at £24 a game which is fair.

Where we're expensive is individual tickets and walk ups on matchday, and adding the booking fee all the time. With the booking fee I think mine is £37-40 if you tried to walk up and buy it on the day. I get you're trying to reward season ticket holders, and encourage more people to take a season ticket, but that feels a bit excessive and doesn't encourage attendance. If you find yourself at a loose end, or you're visiting London, or you just wake up Saturday and fancy it, trying to negotiate our ticketing website and getting charged £80 for you and a mate would probably subside that urge quite quickly I think.
Season ticket help on 16:51 - May 30 with 2040 viewsterryb

I can't remember what I paid last year, but the increase appears to be a lot less than I was expecting. I don't think the increase will be the main reason for people not renewing.

I certainly expect to be at LR next season, but it will probably be to wards the end of June when I take the plunge.
Season ticket help on 16:59 - May 30 with 1998 viewshertshoops

My <18 son last year is now an <23 son for the coming season, which means I'll go from £540 to £720 for joint season ticket (gulp)

I'm suggesting he gets a second job !

Still miles better than membership if we're getting to 15 or more home games
[Post edited 30 May 2022 17:00]
Season ticket help on 17:05 - May 30 with 1940 viewsRangersw12

Season ticket help on 16:25 - May 30 by Northernr

I'd like to see that Lower School End brought into use somehow as well. Safe standing, cheap tickets, maybe some new concession levels for late teens early 20s. Improve atmosphere, get some more people into it, and stop the situation we have now where teams are sometimes getting 3,000 tickets down there and taking the place and atmosphere over.

Hoos would of course tell you the demand isn't there, policing concerns, and those big away followings are lucrative.

I'm sure Hoos would say that but then the quick counter to that is don't sign keepers or retain players you have no interest in playing!
Season ticket help on 17:19 - May 30 with 1860 viewsPinnerPaul

Season ticket help on 15:49 - May 30 by daveB

Gold was 535 early bird last season so gone up 20 quid as well

Thanks Dave, was wondering what the actual increase was.

As above I'm an old git for the first time now, so lucky mine has gone down and its more than covered by a busy year refereeing in any case.

Terry's points above are very good, showing that not everyone is as lucky.
Season ticket help on 17:21 - May 30 with 1850 viewsPinnerPaul

Season ticket help on 15:29 - May 30 by MedwayR

61 and 3/4 would make your age 61 rather than over 61 wouldn't it?

Nope, you don't have to wait until you're 19 before you can vote etc!!!!!!

61 and a day is over 61!
Season ticket help on 17:26 - May 30 with 1801 viewsPinnerPaul

Season ticket help on 16:14 - May 30 by W12Mikey

They've made a bit of a mess of this - it should obviously be those born BEFORE a given date who qualify for senior rate. And it seems you are right it is actually meant to say August 1961 - I was born March 61 and my ticketing account says my renewal is at the over 61s rate. At least there's some benefit in becoming a decrepit old codger.

Cheers!

Although in the blurb it says you have to 'show' a driving licence or passport the first year you qualify.

I live localish, obviously from my name, so lucky I can get down there, but you say it gives you the option to renew as an old codger on line without 'proof'?

It doesn't bother me as I have to speak to someone about my non digital card as I'm changing price bands in any case!

We DO love a season ticket renewal thread, must be really boring for the vast majority who are 'normal'
Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket help on 17:42 - May 30 with 1718 viewsstevec

Season ticket help on 16:47 - May 30 by Northernr

I actually don't think our season ticket prices are too bad really, even with the rise. I mean London prices compared to Championship, but like you say mine works out at £24 a game which is fair.

Where we're expensive is individual tickets and walk ups on matchday, and adding the booking fee all the time. With the booking fee I think mine is £37-40 if you tried to walk up and buy it on the day. I get you're trying to reward season ticket holders, and encourage more people to take a season ticket, but that feels a bit excessive and doesn't encourage attendance. If you find yourself at a loose end, or you're visiting London, or you just wake up Saturday and fancy it, trying to negotiate our ticketing website and getting charged £80 for you and a mate would probably subside that urge quite quickly I think.

Totally agree. Why they can’t set up a quick payment system these days that doesn’t involve the likes of ticketmaster is beyond me.

I’m sure they could manage on the day tickets with minimal human interaction.

Season tickets are good value now.
Season ticket help on 17:44 - May 30 with 1719 viewsQPR_John

Season ticket help on 17:26 - May 30 by PinnerPaul

Cheers!

Although in the blurb it says you have to 'show' a driving licence or passport the first year you qualify.

I live localish, obviously from my name, so lucky I can get down there, but you say it gives you the option to renew as an old codger on line without 'proof'?

It doesn't bother me as I have to speak to someone about my non digital card as I'm changing price bands in any case!

We DO love a season ticket renewal thread, must be really boring for the vast majority who are 'normal'

Any clues how to renew on line. Tried it by linking from an email just received and while it correctly listed my ST when I clicked on buy now it sent me to a page to pick a seat. Added to that it did not allow me to pick a seat even if I wanted to.
[Post edited 30 May 2022 17:45]
Season ticket help on 17:46 - May 30 with 1703 viewsPinnerPaul

Season ticket help on 17:44 - May 30 by QPR_John

Any clues how to renew on line. Tried it by linking from an email just received and while it correctly listed my ST when I clicked on buy now it sent me to a page to pick a seat. Added to that it did not allow me to pick a seat even if I wanted to.

That's why I'm happy to drive 30/40 mins to renew John!

I'm sure someone much more tech savvy and patient than me will be able to help you!
Season ticket help on 17:48 - May 30 with 1692 viewsLanhoop

Same here. I think it's broke.
Season ticket help on 17:51 - May 30 with 1680 viewsPinnerPaul

Quick thought, have you tried just going in to the offy NOT via the email. Log in and see what happens, might be worth a try?
Season ticket help on 17:52 - May 30 with 1671 viewsdenhamhoop2

Season ticket help on 17:48 - May 30 by Lanhoop

Same here. I think it's broke.

+2 It tells me I have a Season Ticket Away Season Ticket and Super Member that need renewal and all it does is loop me back round to picking the Seat
Season ticket help on 17:58 - May 30 with 1645 viewsMedwayR

Season ticket help on 17:21 - May 30 by PinnerPaul

Nope, you don't have to wait until you're 19 before you can vote etc!!!!!!

61 and a day is over 61!

Pretty sure the voting age is 18 and over, not over 18.

Is the wording 61 and over, or over 61?

Put it this way, a day after your 61st birthday you wouldn't say you're 62, because you're still 61.

Poll: Who’s better?

Season ticket help on 18:07 - May 30 with 1597 viewsPinnerPaul

Season ticket help on 17:58 - May 30 by MedwayR

Pretty sure the voting age is 18 and over, not over 18.

Is the wording 61 and over, or over 61?

Put it this way, a day after your 61st birthday you wouldn't say you're 62, because you're still 61.

I think you're being overly pedantic, but for the record this is a cut and paste

"The Senior age band will remain at 61 (born on or before 01/08/1960)"

So its clearly it is the bit in brackets that is wrong.

BUT in every other part of life Over 18 means 18 and over, not 19!
Season ticket help on 18:16 - May 30 with 1559 viewsQPR_John

Season ticket help on 17:51 - May 30 by PinnerPaul

Quick thought, have you tried just going in to the offy NOT via the email. Log in and see what happens, might be worth a try?

Have tried exactly the same
Season ticket help on 18:17 - May 30 with 1559 viewslosethedrum

Season ticket help on 17:52 - May 30 by denhamhoop2

+2 It tells me I have a Season Ticket Away Season Ticket and Super Member that need renewal and all it does is loop me back round to picking the Seat

Me three , whichever way i try to go in to buy it just takes me to the stadium plan to pick a seat which doesnt include the option to buy mine .
Season ticket help on 18:58 - May 30 with 1418 viewsLanhoop

Season ticket help on 18:17 - May 30 by losethedrum

Me three , whichever way i try to go in to buy it just takes me to the stadium plan to pick a seat which doesnt include the option to buy mine .

Just tried again and it worked. Maybe Tickemaster was just too busy earlier?
Season ticket help on 18:59 - May 30 with 1418 viewsWokingR

Season ticket help on 18:17 - May 30 by losethedrum

I’ve just logged to my ticketing account and both my tickets are there to buy.
They’ve even updated them to read Stanley Bowles Stand.
Season ticket help on 19:03 - May 30 with 1406 viewsNorthernr

Season ticket help on 17:52 - May 30 by denhamhoop2

It did this to me too. The solution, for me at least, is you always need to log in twice to our ticket website. Log in, then when you get to it, click on the head icon in the top corner, log in again, and then you're cooking. If you try and do it after one log in it just loops you back around. Or, at least, it did for me.
Season ticket help on 19:03 - May 30 with 1406 viewslosethedrum

Season ticket help on 18:59 - May 30 by WokingR

I’ve just logged to my ticketing account and both my tickets are there to buy.
They’ve even updated them to read Stanley Bowles Stand.

Yes the system is working now after 3 hours of malfunctiion
Season ticket help on 19:24 - May 30 with 1359 viewsMedwayR

Season ticket help on 18:07 - May 30 by PinnerPaul

I think you're being overly pedantic, but for the record this is a cut and paste

"The Senior age band will remain at 61 (born on or before 01/08/1960)"

So its clearly it is the bit in brackets that is wrong.

BUT in every other part of life Over 18 means 18 and over, not 19!

Am I being overly pedantic or are you being overly pedantic?

Poll: Who’s better?

Season ticket help on 19:43 - May 30 with 1319 viewsQPR_John

Season ticket help on 19:03 - May 30 by losethedrum

Yes the system is working now after 3 hours of malfunctiion

Just notice I had an email from the box office at 7 saying it’s working. Have not tried it yet but it seems from posts above it is working.
Season ticket help on 20:38 - May 30 with 1191 viewsA40Bosh

Season ticket help on 16:00 - May 30 by Northernr

If on DD it will renew automatically unless you contact them by June 13.

Thank for spotting that Clive, I just saw 30th June for early bird.

Can't argue with £20 increase in Gold, when I was reading the preamble blurb justifying it I was thinking gulp, this is going to be well over £600 early bird renewal so £20 is easy to swallow.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024