Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ecclestone 09:01 - Jun 30 with 7927 viewsQPRSteve

What a man! On TV this morning defending Putin. Says he would take a bullet for him. Yes please!

I'm ashamed the man was ever associated with our club.
Ecclestone on 09:11 - Jun 30 with 4940 viewsBklynRanger

You'd need a good aim to hit the mouthy dwarf in the first place - he's probably factoring that in.
Ecclestone on 09:16 - Jun 30 with 4905 viewsRs_Holy

WTF!... How the hell are relatives of Ukrainians who have been killed, injured, lost their houses etc by the 'special operation' going to feel about that interview? As with most people who have too much money he is totally detached from reality.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2022 11:31]
Ecclestone on 09:18 - Jun 30 with 4901 viewsDWQPR

If this was the Second World War he would have been put on trial for those comments. Nastiest scumbag imaginable. Got caught in Switzerland last month for trying to smuggle a firearm on a private jet.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Ecclestone on 09:47 - Jun 30 with 4762 viewsRs_Holy

Ecclestone on 09:18 - Jun 30 by DWQPR

If this was the Second World War he would have been put on trial for those comments. Nastiest scumbag imaginable. Got caught in Switzerland last month for trying to smuggle a firearm on a private jet.

Yeh but we still have some degree of free speech in this part of the world...
Ecclestone on 10:52 - Jun 30 with 4552 viewsthame_hoops

Ecclestone on 09:47 - Jun 30 by Rs_Holy

Yeh but we still have some degree of free speech in this part of the world...

there are still consequences to free speech though
Ecclestone on 11:11 - Jun 30 with 4457 viewsconnell10

I'm using free speech to declare the bloke is a hideous little Kunt of the highest order! What a god awful thing to say.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ecclestone on 11:39 - Jun 30 with 4326 viewsbosh67

https://news.sky.com/story/bernie-ecclestone-says-he-would-take-a-bullet-for-fir

What a f*cking idiot!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ecclestone on 11:41 - Jun 30 with 4321 viewsheadhoops

Ecclestone with Max Mosley, son of Sir Bernard Oswald, every picture? Was introduced to him and Briatore once at HQ, Briatore was very courteous and polite, Ecclestone just grunted and walked away. Horrible man.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Login to get fewer ads

Ecclestone on 11:42 - Jun 30 with 4316 viewswestberksr

I actually had to fact check this when i heard it earlier as I couldn't believe the odious little Kunt would be that stupid.
Ecclestone on 12:10 - Jun 30 with 4235 viewsJuzzie

Amber Heard also tried to use the 1st Amendment by saying she was denied it. She wasn't, she had all the free speech she was allowed but the 1st Amendment doesn't allow you to lie.

As for Mr E..... fkin' 'ell.

"The 91-year-old added that the Russian president's war in Ukraine "wasn't intentional"." - it is very much intentional and has been brewing since 2014.

"He also said Lewis Hamilton should have "brushed aside" racist comments." - is Mr E a parody of the likes of Jim Davidson?

Mr. E on Putin "I'm absolutely sure he now wishes he didn't start this whole business, but it didn't start as a war." - what Putin now wishes is irrelevant and yes, it started as a war the moment you go bulldozing into another country and start shooting the place up.
Ecclestone on 12:18 - Jun 30 with 4185 viewsTHEBUSH

Disgusting person and he does not know it.
Ecclestone on 12:48 - Jun 30 with 4048 viewskensalriser

Proper scumbag who's undoubtedly the reason that F1 is on a constant tour of the world's most odious regimes. Hope he croaks soon.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ecclestone on 13:12 - Jun 30 with 3970 viewsstowmarketrange

Ecclestone on 12:48 - Jun 30 by kensalriser

Proper scumbag who's undoubtedly the reason that F1 is on a constant tour of the world's most odious regimes. Hope he croaks soon.

So does his Mrs,probably.
Ecclestone on 13:37 - Jun 30 with 3846 viewsJuzzie

Ecclestone on 12:48 - Jun 30 by kensalriser

Allegedly made his money in the early days by using his position within F1 by block-booking all the hotels in all the cities around the world months in advance as he knew exactly which weekends each F1 would take place and promptly sell the bookings on at vast profit.

Surely that's insider dealing and just as corrupt as anything Sepp Blatter, Jack Warner etc did and I'm amazed he was never brought to account over it.
Ecclestone on 13:43 - Jun 30 with 3805 viewsTonto

As he is a Putin sympathiser, can't we take away all his assets?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Ecclestone on 15:16 - Jun 30 with 3579 viewskensalriser

Ecclestone on 13:43 - Jun 30 by Tonto

As he is a Putin sympathiser, can't we take away all his assets?

Good shout. I'd start with his wigs, which would ensure self-imposed house arrest.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ecclestone on 15:51 - Jun 30 with 3523 viewsstanistheman

Ecclestone on 12:10 - Jun 30 by Juzzie

Amber Heard also tried to use the 1st Amendment by saying she was denied it. She wasn't, she had all the free speech she was allowed but the 1st Amendment doesn't allow you to lie.

As for Mr E..... fkin' 'ell.

"The 91-year-old added that the Russian president's war in Ukraine "wasn't intentional"." - it is very much intentional and has been brewing since 2014.

"He also said Lewis Hamilton should have "brushed aside" racist comments." - is Mr E a parody of the likes of Jim Davidson?

Mr. E on Putin "I'm absolutely sure he now wishes he didn't start this whole business, but it didn't start as a war." - what Putin now wishes is irrelevant and yes, it started as a war the moment you go bulldozing into another country and start shooting the place up.

Which is why the countries opposed to the taking of Crimea should have taken action with sanctions in 2014. FIFA should have taken the World Cup from them too. Instead they allowed it to go on and it escalated into the war we see now.

Most countries knew in Feb that the Russians would be attacking when they were amassing the soldiers on the border, but waited until it started before doing anything.

As for Ecclestone's comments, yes he is entitled to free speech, but he is an odious little man and yes, his Mrs might just be wishing he croaks it soon.
Ecclestone on 20:51 - Jun 30 with 3216 viewsDorse

Just seen an interview with the fcuking Skeletor tribute act. What an absolute monkey spank gargle.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ecclestone on 21:05 - Jun 30 with 3180 viewsDannyPaddox

The club should invite him to a Forever Rs presentation but beforehand fashion a grassy knoll by the corner of the School End & Ellerslie (excuse me The Stan Bowles Stand) in which to place an inconspicuous professional assassin to deliver Wiggy the bullet he so craves.

A shame we sold Yoann ‘The Jackal’ Barbet really.
Ecclestone on 22:29 - Jun 30 with 3031 viewsMrSheen

Ecclestone on 13:37 - Jun 30 by Juzzie

Allegedly made his money in the early days by using his position within F1 by block-booking all the hotels in all the cities around the world months in advance as he knew exactly which weekends each F1 would take place and promptly sell the bookings on at vast profit.

Surely that's insider dealing and just as corrupt as anything Sepp Blatter, Jack Warner etc did and I'm amazed he was never brought to account over it.

Insider dealing rules only apply to regulated securities. Doesn’t apply to crypto, let alone hotel rooms (or indeed match tickets).
[Post edited 30 Jun 2022 22:32]
Ecclestone on 00:43 - Jul 1 with 2908 viewsdistortR

Ecclestone on 21:05 - Jun 30 by DannyPaddox

The club should invite him to a Forever Rs presentation but beforehand fashion a grassy knoll by the corner of the School End & Ellerslie (excuse me The Stan Bowles Stand) in which to place an inconspicuous professional assassin to deliver Wiggy the bullet he so craves.

A shame we sold Yoann ‘The Jackal’ Barbet really.

So, let's get this right, essentially you want Barbet to take what, in assassin's terms, would be a set piece?
'cos that would go well.......................one dead linesman later
Ecclestone on 06:16 - Jul 1 with 2807 viewsBklynRanger

Ecclestone on 00:43 - Jul 1 by distortR

So, let's get this right, essentially you want Barbet to take what, in assassin's terms, would be a set piece?
'cos that would go well.......................one dead linesman later

Yeah over the bar's one thing but how far can a bullet travel?!

It would probably land somewhere in Brent.
Ecclestone on 07:27 - Jul 1 with 2752 viewsdistortR

Ecclestone on 06:16 - Jul 1 by BklynRanger

Yeah over the bar's one thing but how far can a bullet travel?!

It would probably land somewhere in Brent.

to be fair, I didn't say at which ground the linesman was officiating.
Ecclestone on 07:56 - Jul 1 with 2711 viewsjc_hoops

well, dont like Ecclestone, that said, cant stand that little prat Volodymyr Zelenskyy . Personally, I blame Nato and the West, Russia wanted to join NATO in the 90s after the USSR collapsed, but the Yanks just knocked it back, and have continually pushed buttons since, do I blame Russia for finally saying enough is enough, no! NATO says its a defence pack, tell that to former Yugoslavia, Afghanistan and Libya. The West is a failing empire, leaking money hand over fist, and one of the best ways out of this situation is war!!! Dont see many Russian and Chinese military bases around the world, I think last count the States had military based in around 180 countries, of course they are all there for humanitarian reasons lol Anyway, just my opinion !
[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 7:59]
Ecclestone on 07:58 - Jul 1 with 2708 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Not fit to lick Mr Majeika's boots.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024