Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Annual interview with the manager... 16:31 - Jul 11 with 5611 viewsNorthernr

What would you guys like on that agenda?
Annual interview with the manager... on 11:55 - Jul 12 with 903 viewsnadera78

Why, despite knowing his background and having heard him speak, do I still read his quotes in a Scottish accent?
Annual interview with the manager... on 11:58 - Jul 12 with 895 viewsSir_Chops

With this much emphasis on seeing young talent come through the youth system, what's being done about loaning players out for the coming year - and how are the clubs selected? Does it really help players like Bettache to go out to basket-case clubs like Oldham, or Kelman to be entrusted to the likes of Steve Evans for 6 months? How easy will it be to get other prospects like Armstrong a League One/Two loan this year? And how do we get out of this recent rut of loaning to National League/National League South sides, which feels like a regression...?
[Post edited 12 Jul 2022 12:42]
Annual interview with the manager... on 11:59 - Jul 12 with 886 viewsCorbyQPR

Please can he sort out the beer offering in the ground.
Annual interview with the manager... on 12:07 - Jul 12 with 864 viewsA40Bosh

When you arrive in to a new club as a coach are the principles and the basics of coaching the same wherever you go, and therefore you are only having to fine tune a squad to shape, press, move through the transitions to suit your preferred way of play, or sometimes do you think the fundamentals in some players or squad are so poor you have to deconstruct the basics and start again?

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Annual interview with the manager... on 12:10 - Jul 12 with 850 viewsDannyPaddox

Mick, walking along in desert sand, you suddenly look down and see a tortoise crawling toward you. You reach down and flip it over onto its back. The tortoise lies there, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over, but it cannot do so without your help. You are not helping. Why?
Annual interview with the manager... on 14:00 - Jul 12 with 685 viewsNorthernr

Ok, recorded, audio will be on the Patreon and full written Q and A will be on here free to read first thing tomorrow.

Got through as much as I could, hope I've done you guys justice.
Annual interview with the manager... on 14:19 - Jul 12 with 634 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What did you think of Clive's interviewing technique?

Will he make your first-team squad, or be loaned out somewhere?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Annual interview with the manager... on 14:24 - Jul 12 with 612 viewsNorthernr

Annual interview with the manager... on 14:19 - Jul 12 by BrianMcCarthy

Well some would say going to the pub after six-a-side last night and smashing through half a dozen Peronis until closing time was inappropriate preparation but I didn't vomit once during the whole interview so neerrrrr.
Login to get fewer ads

Annual interview with the manager... on 14:33 - Jul 12 with 589 viewsWokingR

Annual interview with the manager... on 14:19 - Jul 12 by BrianMcCarthy

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024