Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing 16:24 - Jul 22 with 7931 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/58037
Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 16:33 - Jul 22 with 6485 viewsbosh67

Great article and interview below. Staring to feel like the Ollie era with fans playing for the team. Uncs and Richards, lifelong fans.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/richards-interview-220722/

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 16:52 - Jul 22 with 6259 viewskernowhoop

How do we tell the club that he is not 'Taylor Roberts' (caption below the interview)?
Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 16:57 - Jul 22 with 6199 viewssparkey

Honestly having two players called Tyler Robers and Taylor RIchards might give me early dementia this season
Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 17:22 - Jul 22 with 5959 viewskensalriser

Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 16:57 - Jul 22 by sparkey

Honestly having two players called Tyler Robers and Taylor RIchards might give me early dementia this season

It's the all surnames thing that throws me, what's happened to first names?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 17:38 - Jul 22 with 5819 viewsstanistheman

Sounds like a very good prospect.
Just have to find a slot for him in the starting line up given he plays as a No.10, on the flanks or as. No.8. If we play a 4-2-3-1 he could play in any of the 3 or 2. Does he replace Willock, Chair, Roberts Adomah, or Johansen.

Given Willock and Roberts are currently injured and not featured in pre-season games, he could very well start either side of Dykes against Blackburn if deemed fit.
Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 17:40 - Jul 22 with 5810 viewsaston_hoop

Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 17:22 - Jul 22 by kensalriser

Macauley Bonne's parents need to have a long hard look at themselves in that respect.

Welcome Taylor, looks a really exciting talent.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 18:12 - Jul 22 with 5594 viewsed_83

Hope I'm not jinxing it, but I really like this signing. I know we need a striker and fullback more than a midfielder, but pretty much everyone apart from Amos under-performed last season: someone with the confidence to drive forward from a number 8 position with the ball at his feet is precisely what we've needed more of. Hopefully it'll have positive knock-on effects elsewhere too, freeing up Chair and Willock to move off the ball, and putting some pressure on Johansen and Dozzell to up their game or risk losing their place in the pecking order.
Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 18:14 - Jul 22 with 5583 viewsDavieQPR

Would imagine him playing alongside Field with Johansen deeper.
Login to get fewer ads

Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 18:26 - Jul 22 with 5509 viewsMedwayR

Looks to be a very good signing. Versatile thereby giving us options with formations, and if Willock, Chair and Richards click we could have a lethal attacking midfield.

Poll: Who’s better?

Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 18:32 - Jul 22 with 5466 viewsdmm

At 21 he's the youngest and least experienced of our 4 signings so far this summer. I may be wrong but he might not be quite ready to regularly start in the first 11. That said, judging on the bits I've read and seen of him, he's got exciting potential. Just the kind of player we should be signing.
Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 18:45 - Jul 22 with 5392 viewscolinallcars

Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 16:57 - Jul 22 by sparkey

They both sound like a firm of solicitors.
Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 18:55 - Jul 22 with 5326 viewsRangersw12

A decent thread on Richards
Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 18:57 - Jul 22 with 5302 viewsMrSheen

Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 18:45 - Jul 22 by colinallcars

They both sound like a firm of solicitors.

You could the same about Sinclair Armstrong, though he could also be a DUP MP. Not to look at, maybe!
Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 19:27 - Jul 22 with 5126 viewsdmm

Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 18:57 - Jul 22 by MrSheen

You could the same about Sinclair Armstrong, though he could also be a DUP MP. Not to look at, maybe!

As he was born in Dublin he may not be too happy with your suggestion Mr Sheen!
Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 19:28 - Jul 22 with 5117 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Looks a lovely type of player. Should be great to watch if he can be given the chances and the confidence. Carries the ball, follows the ball forwards, looks for space, players back off him (really love seeing that when scouting a player - shows you what the real experts think), creates space for himself.

There's loads we don't know of course - work-rate, teamwork, character, belief levels, durability etc.

But excited about the possibilities with this signing.
Best of luck to him.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 20:41 - Jul 22 with 4767 viewsMrSheen

Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 19:27 - Jul 22 by dmm

As he was born in Dublin he may not be too happy with your suggestion Mr Sheen!

So was Edward Carson! He sounds like he should have a bowler hat collection and a bracingly dim view of anything that smacks of Popery.
Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 20:50 - Jul 22 with 4727 viewsMatch82

Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 17:22 - Jul 22 by kensalriser

We could conceivably put out a full team this year of players who have (possible) surnames as first names

Murphy
Osman
Conor
Robert (think Lauren Robert)
Kenneth
Taylor
George
Stephen
Tyler
Sinclair
MaCauley

At least 3 of those we've had QPR players with those surnames!
Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 21:23 - Jul 22 with 4545 viewsMyke

I'm going to call them Leeds and Brighton- if we sign either permanently next season I'll review that strategy
Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 21:50 - Jul 22 with 4408 viewsDWQPR

With all these forwards and midfielders that we have and Field playing a more advanced role now can we just not fanny around with having a defence and go for a 0-6-4 formation. Will save worrying about finding a right back. Seny’s good enough to cope with the odd attack by the opposition.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 22:16 - Jul 22 with 4308 viewsBklynRanger

Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 21:23 - Jul 22 by Myke

I'm going to call them Leeds and Brighton- if we sign either permanently next season I'll review that strategy

Tyler Roberts = Big Dave
Taylor Richards = Little Dave
Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 23:59 - Jul 22 with 3935 viewsLoftgirl

Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 16:52 - Jul 22 by kernowhoop

How do we tell the club that he is not 'Taylor Roberts' (caption below the interview)?

Could someone also tell the interviewer that the lad was not "sat" in the stands, he was 'sitting'.
Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 07:11 - Jul 23 with 3474 viewskernowhoop

Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 23:59 - Jul 22 by Loftgirl

Could someone also tell the interviewer that the lad was not "sat" in the stands, he was 'sitting'.

Well said.
Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 12:23 - Jul 23 with 2772 viewssimmo

We have an incredible amount of left footed midfielders, the whole mf 3 against Wealdstone were lefties and now here's another. An odd little thing.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 13:26 - Jul 23 with 2623 viewsGloryHunter

Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 23:59 - Jul 22 by Loftgirl

He was if someone sat him there.
Taylor Richards returns ‘home’ on loan from Brighton — Signing on 14:07 - Jul 23 with 2544 viewsPinnerPaul

Just call them both TR, can't go wrong that way!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024