Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro 02:21 - Aug 6 with 44559 viewsFredManRave

What could possibly go wrong except for the game actually going ahead!

My predickshun is a glorious naughty nought to stop the riot and get our first pints of several this season on the bored.

No idea on first scorer or result, mind.

Beale Army!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:53 - Aug 6 with 3103 viewsVancouverHoop

How many more minutes for that break?
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:53 - Aug 6 with 3104 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Back underway.

94.00 on the clock.

Probably 3.30 to be played.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:54 - Aug 6 with 3054 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers in possession, corner of Stanley and Loft.

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:54 - Aug 6 with 3004 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Still there. 94.50.

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:55 - Aug 6 with 2942 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Boro free. Not sure how.

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:55 - Aug 6 with 2839 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Niko heads clear from Giles cross.

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:56 - Aug 6 with 2680 viewsVancouverHoop

What is Dozzell for?
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:56 - Aug 6 with 2668 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dunne heads long one clear.
Back in.
Dunne wins another now.

Login to get fewer ads

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:56 - Aug 6 with 2596 viewsBrianMcCarthy

96.30 played.

1.00 to go.

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:56 - Aug 6 with 2521 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Boro throw 40 out on the right.

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:57 - Aug 6 with 2363 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dickie heads clear.
Offside anyway.

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:57 - Aug 6 with 2127 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Free taken.
FT.

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:58 - Aug 6 with 2041 viewsVancouverHoop

FT!
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:58 - Aug 6 with 2019 viewsTonto

Yes....

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:58 - Aug 6 with 1991 viewsNordicR

Phew.
Well done lads.
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:58 - Aug 6 with 1952 viewsSimplyNico

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:57 - Aug 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Free taken.
FT.

Loved the coms, Brian
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:58 - Aug 6 with 1946 viewspaulparker

Well done Rangers

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:58 - Aug 6 with 1941 viewsQPRSteve

Phew. thank f for that.
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:58 - Aug 6 with 1927 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent football in the first half.
Excellent battling in the second half.

I counted 7 blocked shots by us!
[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 16:59]

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:58 - Aug 6 with 1912 viewskropotkin41

F*ck me sideways that has taken weeks off my life. Win is a win! U Glorious Rrrs!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:59 - Aug 6 with 1881 viewsstrikerace

Whew. Holding on, but still a good win. Nice to score some goals. I think Willock makes all the difference
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:59 - Aug 6 with 1874 viewscyprusmel

Well played Brian.
Don't we make it hard sometimes !
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:59 - Aug 6 with 1856 viewsBklynRanger

Most knackering read in a long time :)
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:59 - Aug 6 with 1852 viewsderbyhoop

Edge of the seat stuff for much of 2nd half. But we got it done in the end.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:59 - Aug 6 with 1847 viewsNushnool

Well done Rangers!

We don’t do things easily, but what a great result.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024