Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. 20:28 - Oct 13 with 33582 viewsMick_S

Come on my team.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2022 20:34]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:21 - Oct 15 with 2305 viewsBoston

Sort it aaaht, Beale!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:22 - Oct 15 with 2287 viewsCamberleyR

Would take a draw right now.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:22 - Oct 15 with 2295 viewsMalintabuk

Lucky to be in at half time only one down. Luton by far the better team and to be honest should be at least 2 up.... hopefully they may regret not being
We really can't handle their physicality and they attack with so much pace and play to their strengths
We have no real physical threat up to... Dykes is certainly not an Adebayo who is really impressive
So what do do. With someone like Armstrong on the bench not sure what we can do.
Think we need to get Jo Jo on and perhaps even Dickie. Move him to DM and push Field further up. Take Amos off as this is not a game for him
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:22 - Oct 15 with 2293 viewsconnell10

So missing our out ball to willock.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:23 - Oct 15 with 2282 viewsPunteR

Balagum injured is a massive blow.
We look slightly off the pace and our passing has been really sloppy. Bit unlucky on occasions, ball just not bouncing right for us.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:26 - Oct 15 with 2174 viewsdenhamhoop2

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:21 - Oct 15 by connell10

Luton are definitely no Brentford, they are very low on actual football...just hoof.

I would say they are very much Brentford as they are now long ball to big lump and lots of athletes with a very cynical way of defending counter attacks
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:27 - Oct 15 with 2118 viewsnumptydumpty

Fortunate to still be in the game.

They hit inside of the post and on another day that goes in.

Result to be fair, only being one down, two down would be fair reflection on play.

They definitely targeting our right flank and with Laird out, shows how one player out changes dynamics of our team.

Disappointing performance - to be fair - I not expecting much at all second half - even a decent QPR team has in past always had at least one bad game in four.

If we get a draw out of this, would be happy, if its a win, I would wonder what magic dust Mick Beale posssesses.

Thankfully still in it at half time just but changes early required.

May see Taylor Richards debut...

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:27 - Oct 15 with 2108 viewsQPR_Hibs

Just stuck a massive £1 on us to win at 11-1.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Login to get fewer ads

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:28 - Oct 15 with 2075 viewsqprd

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:21 - Oct 15 by Damo1962

Missing Willock and Laird? They were a big part of our attacking threat, which sounds non existent so far. Take 1-1 all day. I believe all our losses this season have been 1 - 0 🤔

Tbf to kakay his crossing has been excellent today

The weakness today is in the front 3…..
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:29 - Oct 15 with 2041 viewsMick_S

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:22 - Oct 15 by CamberleyR

Would take a draw right now.

Still too early for me Cambers, if we can get one early the anger could be too much for them. Couple of MB changes, do not concede early second half and we could be ok. Having said, we are nowhere near our best - they’ve done a good job on us so far.

Loads to play for.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:30 - Oct 15 with 2010 viewsNushnool

Have we ever played with the chance to go top and won?
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:35 - Oct 15 with 1836 viewsdistortR

They do what they do, and they're doing it well today. Physically, hard for us to impose ourselves on them. Amos got a ball repellent suit on today, bouncing off him in a most unfortunate way
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:35 - Oct 15 with 1825 viewsBklynRanger

That PA build up to the 2nd half is cringe worthy
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:38 - Oct 15 with 1771 viewsQPR_Hibs

Sky commentator just said that Balogun was taken out by Amari Bell after about 12 seconds and never recovered.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:39 - Oct 15 with 1747 viewsDamo1962

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:26 - Oct 15 by denhamhoop2

I would say they are very much Brentford as they are now long ball to big lump and lots of athletes with a very cynical way of defending counter attacks

It's effective anyway. Always think we are a bit light-weight and slow.The modern game is so intense, and you need to be strong in your personal battles.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:40 - Oct 15 with 1708 viewsRs_Holy

Better so far
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:41 - Oct 15 with 1661 viewsDamo1962

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:28 - Oct 15 by qprd

Tbf to kakay his crossing has been excellent today

The weakness today is in the front 3…..

We just don't have the options upfront unfortunately. Dykes will never convince me I'm afraid to say. Where did they get Adebayo from? Bet he wasn't as much as Dykes.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:42 - Oct 15 with 1633 viewsDamo1962

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:30 - Oct 15 by Nushnool

Have we ever played with the chance to go top and won?

Good point 👍
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:44 - Oct 15 with 1582 viewsQPR_Hibs

We have started to play and they have started to persistently foul. Need the ref to be stronger.

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:44 - Oct 15 with 1576 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Referee is a clown. Adebajo just shoved Dieng and nothing.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:44 - Oct 15 with 1542 viewsDamo1962

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:38 - Oct 15 by QPR_Hibs

Sky commentator just said that Balogun was taken out by Amari Bell after about 12 seconds and never recovered.

We do have more than our fair share of "glass players" though. Injuries always seem to ruin any progress we make 🙄
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:44 - Oct 15 with 1542 viewsWegerles_Stairs

I'd take Amos off. Ineffectual today.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:45 - Oct 15 with 1517 viewsQPRSteve

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:44 - Oct 15 by Wegerles_Stairs

Referee is a clown. Adebajo just shoved Dieng and nothing.

Some one needs to sort Adebayo out. Cheating bästard
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:46 - Oct 15 with 1473 viewsBklynRanger

A linesman signalling a foul! - that must be any away game thing
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:47 - Oct 15 with 1407 viewsDamo1962

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:44 - Oct 15 by QPR_Hibs

We have started to play and they have started to persistently foul. Need the ref to be stronger.

As soon as I hear the ref is to blame...my hopes plummet. It is too easy an excuse for the teams failings. Need to make things happen that the ref can't influence.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024