Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. 20:28 - Oct 13 with 33581 viewsMick_S

Come on my team.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2022 20:34]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:50 - Oct 15 with 1942 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Dykes manhandled in the box. Nothing.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:50 - Oct 15 with 1937 viewsQPR_Hibs

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:47 - Oct 15 by Damo1962

As soon as I hear the ref is to blame...my hopes plummet. It is too easy an excuse for the teams failings. Need to make things happen that the ref can't influence.

Not blaming the ref. Just saying he needs to spot obvious dirty fouls from Loo town.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:50 - Oct 15 with 1934 viewsBklynRanger

Looks like we're going 3 at the back in a minute
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:51 - Oct 15 with 1868 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:47 - Oct 15 by Damo1962

As soon as I hear the ref is to blame...my hopes plummet. It is too easy an excuse for the teams failings. Need to make things happen that the ref can't influence.

But if one team is overly physical and the ref doesn't penalise them, they keep doing it.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:51 - Oct 15 with 1865 viewsPunteR

Luton have been kicking us all over the park and the ref allowing it

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:55 - Oct 15 with 1712 viewsqprd

Tim giving ball away for fun

Not a good idea to go into a match with only one attacking sub (adomah)… did we rly need Richards dozzell and johansen on the bench?
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:55 - Oct 15 with 1705 viewsDamo1962

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:50 - Oct 15 by QPR_Hibs

Not blaming the ref. Just saying he needs to spot obvious dirty fouls from Loo town.

You are correct, by the sounds of things today, but I have given up on refs ever punishing the "dark arts" in football.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:56 - Oct 15 with 1626 viewsqprd

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:55 - Oct 15 by Damo1962

You are correct, by the sounds of things today, but I have given up on refs ever punishing the "dark arts" in football.

In no universe was that a penalty … dykes went down fairly easily once the ball was lost
Login to get fewer ads

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:57 - Oct 15 with 1546 viewsBklynRanger

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:55 - Oct 15 by qprd

Tim giving ball away for fun

Not a good idea to go into a match with only one attacking sub (adomah)… did we rly need Richards dozzell and johansen on the bench?

Richards is quite attacking I think. Think Oranjeboom has been one of our better players myself.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:57 - Oct 15 with 1532 viewsDamo1962

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:51 - Oct 15 by PunteR

Be interesting to see what MB makes of it. Those who are watching the game seem unanimous about the ref.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:58 - Oct 15 with 1494 viewsstevec

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:51 - Oct 15 by PunteR

To be fair, they’ve just been keener to win the ball
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:00 - Oct 15 with 1400 viewsqprd

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:57 - Oct 15 by BklynRanger

Richards is quite attacking I think. Think Oranjeboom has been one of our better players myself.

If that’s the case then let’s bring the lad in (with adomah too)
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:00 - Oct 15 with 1391 viewsDamo1962

We do struggle when teams score first. Last week was about the only time I can remember us coming back this season. Please correct me If I'm wrong 🙂
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:01 - Oct 15 with 1344 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:58 - Oct 15 by stevec

To be fair, they’ve just been keener to win the ball

Really missed Chrissy's extra bit of class today.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:01 - Oct 15 with 1346 viewsMrSheen

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:00 - Oct 15 by Damo1962

We do struggle when teams score first. Last week was about the only time I can remember us coming back this season. Please correct me If I'm wrong 🙂

Sunderland.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:01 - Oct 15 with 1343 viewsQPR_Hibs

Luke Freeman on.

Sky commentator hasn't noticed Dickie has been on for about 10 minutes and keeps calling him Jimmy Dunne.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:02 - Oct 15 with 1299 viewsqprd

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:00 - Oct 15 by Damo1962

Sunderland, rotherham, reading…. The team that scores first typically wins so it’s not like this unique to us
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:02 - Oct 15 with 1281 viewsQPR_Hibs

Roberts should score but hits bar.

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:02 - Oct 15 with 1275 viewsEmpireStateRanger

So close!
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:03 - Oct 15 with 1258 viewsDamo1962

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:00 - Oct 15 by qprd

If that’s the case then let’s bring the lad in (with adomah too)

This game is slipping away I'm afraid - same as Blackburn and Swansea.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:03 - Oct 15 with 1252 viewsqprd

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:02 - Oct 15 by QPR_Hibs

Roberts should score but hits bar.

Was Clarke salter
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:03 - Oct 15 with 1252 viewsRs_Holy

Funking crossbar
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:03 - Oct 15 with 1252 viewsBrazilNutR

Clarke-Salter smashes the cross bar.... Damn that was close
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:03 - Oct 15 with 1246 viewsWegerles_Stairs

So close. Come on, Rangers, let's shut the little goblin up.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:03 - Oct 15 with 1227 viewsToast_R

Salter crashes one against the Luton bar. So bloody close
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024