Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clarke-Harris 18:06 - Oct 30 with 3584 viewsHastings_Hoops

Not sure what people’s thoughts on him last season in the championship were; but he certainly knows how to score in League One… maybe with a better midfield supplying him he could be quite a good Championship striker?
Clarke-Harris on 20:15 - Oct 30 with 3334 viewsWatford_Ranger

Always liked him but figured there’s a reason it’s never worked for him at a higher level. He’s 28 now and doubt we could get him cheap.
Clarke-Harris on 20:39 - Oct 30 with 3271 viewscaliforniahoop

Clarke-Harris on 20:15 - Oct 30 by Watford_Ranger

Always liked him but figured there’s a reason it’s never worked for him at a higher level. He’s 28 now and doubt we could get him cheap.

I thought we should have gone for him when he left Bristol R
Clarke-Harris on 21:16 - Oct 30 with 3200 viewsstevec

He runs and shoots straight, a step up at least
Clarke-Harris on 21:23 - Oct 30 with 3193 viewsLogman

If Clark Carlisle and Clark Salter are anything to go by then I am all for getting Clarke Harris in
Clarke-Harris on 21:28 - Oct 30 with 3187 viewsaston_hoop

Is he available for free? If not, I'd not spend too much time thinking about him.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Clarke-Harris on 00:01 - Oct 31 with 3012 viewsstanistheman

If he is within our price range I would try and sign him in January. I think he would score quite a lot in our team.
Clarke-Harris on 20:17 - Oct 31 with 2585 viewsHastings_Hoops

Just wonder if Willock doesn’t sign and we do sell him in January, Clark-Harris (noted - totally different position to Willock) could be one of a few who may strengthen our squad for a championship push.

…equally, that why I’m not CEO or Director of Football
Clarke-Harris on 21:15 - Oct 31 with 2465 viewsLazyFan

A good player does not eat jaffa cakes but has an attitude problem evidenced by tweets disparaging minorities. Or as I call it, bullying.

Some may say "that was all a long time ago", it is well best not to bully anyone and get on with the job you could be much better at and play at a higher level.

Or actions have consequences and you end up not fulfilling your true potential, while the rest of us who would love to have your skills and talent can only sulk from afar!

zzzzzzzzzz

Login to get fewer ads

Clarke-Harris on 21:28 - Oct 31 with 2429 viewsdistortR

Clarke-Harris on 21:15 - Oct 31 by LazyFan

A good player does not eat jaffa cakes but has an attitude problem evidenced by tweets disparaging minorities. Or as I call it, bullying.

Some may say "that was all a long time ago", it is well best not to bully anyone and get on with the job you could be much better at and play at a higher level.

Or actions have consequences and you end up not fulfilling your true potential, while the rest of us who would love to have your skills and talent can only sulk from afar!

how long do you think we should be judged for things we said as teenagers?
Clarke-Harris on 22:42 - Oct 31 with 2338 viewsLblock

Clarke-Harris on 21:28 - Oct 31 by distortR

how long do you think we should be judged for things we said as teenagers?

If they are things people don’t agree with then clearly the answer is forever

Conversely….. agree with them and no problem!!!!

In respects of the player then I liked what I saw years ago at Rotherham
Should’ve hit higher heights for me and therein lays a warning

I’d not take him ahead of development to Sincs either

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Clarke-Harris on 12:30 - Nov 2 with 1967 viewsthemodfather

he scores goals, maybe a late impact player? i'd have him over dykes
Clarke-Harris on 13:52 - Nov 2 with 1840 viewsDavieQPR

Clarke-Harris on 12:30 - Nov 2 by themodfather

he scores goals, maybe a late impact player? i'd have him over dykes

But he doesn't score goals in the Championship. Nine in 98 appearances.
Clarke-Harris on 14:59 - Nov 2 with 1752 viewsLoyalitat

He scored 12 league goals last season for relegated Peterborough, which comfortably beats lethal Lyndon's haul of 8 league goals last season.
Clarke-Harris on 15:43 - Nov 2 with 1681 viewsWadR

Both Dykes and Clarke-Harris scored 8 non penalty goals league last season.

Dykes has been playing pretty well the last month or so, certainly looks a lot more confident than second half of last season/beginning of this.

Not sure about Clarke-Harris - he's not really ever massively impressed me - and generally a little sceptical about signing strikers from Peterborough who tend to score a lot of goals in general. Think he falls into the Washington/Marriott category rather than Toney/Gayle.
Clarke-Harris on 16:23 - Nov 2 with 1632 viewsLoyalitat

Clarke-Harris on 15:43 - Nov 2 by WadR

Both Dykes and Clarke-Harris scored 8 non penalty goals league last season.

Dykes has been playing pretty well the last month or so, certainly looks a lot more confident than second half of last season/beginning of this.

Not sure about Clarke-Harris - he's not really ever massively impressed me - and generally a little sceptical about signing strikers from Peterborough who tend to score a lot of goals in general. Think he falls into the Washington/Marriott category rather than Toney/Gayle.

The same Marriott who scored 9 league goals for relegated Peterborough in just 28 games. Personally, goals scored, whether they be from open play or from the penalty spot, all count for me in a player's final tally.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024