Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom 12:13 - Nov 4 with 33280 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I have been happily reading those threads for years hanging on every word Brian types and watching the usual suspects cheer , cry , vent and either celebrate or lash out haha.
Its my time to jump in and set one up hopefully its lucky because I am not .
QPR 3 WBA 0
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:00 - Nov 5 with 1970 viewsRs_Holy

it is what it is... we move on... roll on Tuesday
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:01 - Nov 5 with 1965 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:58 - Nov 5 by BrianMcCarthy

FT.

Very poor.

Sad performance I learned my lesson no more match threads hope we can pick it up next game.
Thanks Brian you are the man
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:01 - Nov 5 with 1960 viewsVancouverHoop

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:58 - Nov 5 by Damo1962

Tim seems a tiny bit over-rated by a lot . Agree about JoJo.

Yeah Tim's got brilliant tools, but it takes time to develop the toolbox to keep them in. Sadly I doubt he'll be with us when he does.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:02 - Nov 5 with 1940 viewsdistortR

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:58 - Nov 5 by BrianMcCarthy

London still giving out about the ref.

so am I.
Thought the Dozzel substitution was the wrong one, I was actually wandering about Shodipo to inject some pace and run at pieters. Don't like that ref at all. WBA had a really good shape and we couldn't work it out. Again, just not enough care taken with the ball.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:02 - Nov 5 with 1919 viewsDamo1962

Think I need a drink after that. As soon as we hit the height's in this league, the fall comes quickly afterwards. Worrying performance by the sounds of it...never mind the result. Looks like MB doesn't have much faith in Armstrong either.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:03 - Nov 5 with 1906 viewsMatch82

Disappointing. Just didn't seem to have any invention in the final third. Plenty of possession, especially the last 20 minutes, but barely got the ball into the box let alone create any real chances. West brom held their shape well defensively, we have to have a plan B.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:03 - Nov 5 with 1899 viewsdistortR

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:01 - Nov 5 by CLAREMAN1995

Sad performance I learned my lesson no more match threads hope we can pick it up next game.
Thanks Brian you are the man

it's on you, Clareman.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:03 - Nov 5 with 1887 viewsDamo1962

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:01 - Nov 5 by VancouverHoop

Yeah Tim's got brilliant tools, but it takes time to develop the toolbox to keep them in. Sadly I doubt he'll be with us when he does.

Nice analogy 😎
Login to get fewer ads

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:04 - Nov 5 with 1845 viewsDamo1962

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:00 - Nov 5 by Rs_Holy

it is what it is... we move on... roll on Tuesday

Doubt we can play as badly as this...but the goals are drying up.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:06 - Nov 5 with 1818 viewsted_hendrix

Dreadful performance right across the board.

No excuses at all, we got what we deserved hopefully that'll teach us a lesson.

The odd couple of players having an off day I can live with but dear me, least we got It out of the way, I always had WBA down as top six with their squad.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:07 - Nov 5 with 1784 viewsCamberleyR

Too many sub-par performances today. From the stream I watched nobody was above a 6 and there were very few of those.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:08 - Nov 5 with 1772 viewsTHEBUSH

FT.

Very poor.

Not at the races today, WBA were the better team.

Thought the WBA manager had a better game plan, than us today.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:10 - Nov 5 with 1729 viewsStreathamRanger

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:08 - Nov 5 by THEBUSH

Not at the races today, WBA were the better team.

Thought the WBA manager had a better game plan, than us today.

Like so many of the games we lost at the end of last season when we ran out of steams. Too many games in this division and with a small squad, the quality really suffers.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:13 - Nov 5 with 1677 viewsRangers67

Beaten by the much better team today. Could and should have been 2 down at half time. Second half didn’t ever look like scoring. That’s what happens when you play against a decent team with 8 men. Sickie, Amos and Dykes very very poor. Top of the shopping list for Jan a half decent centre forward
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:14 - Nov 5 with 1655 viewsactonman

One chance I recall for the fake brummies 2nd half and they scored it . P!ss poor team with that squad but we weren’t much better .
Hmmmph !!

No excuses but Another sh!t ref reminds me of Stuart atwell .. not a fking clue and not wanting to make any big calls .. we ain’t got var mate so you need to fking step up !!
The most blatant handball I have ever seen literally six foot in front of him and he waves play on … Jesus Christ
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:16 - Nov 5 with 1634 viewsMedwayR

Except for the opening 15-20mins I didn't think we played badly, apart from Diangana's miss at the very start WBA didn't create much despite Balogun looking shaky at times. We just struggled to break down a well organised team.

The biggest disappointment for me was how lop-sided we were towards the left-hand side when we should've been targeting Pieters.

Poll: Who’s better?

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:17 - Nov 5 with 1603 viewstraininvain

It would’ve been a bold move but I wonder if Beale might regret starting Willock today. He didn’t look match fit to me and would’ve galvanised us second half as a sub.

Easier said than done. Our lack of squad depth is really starting to tell. Maybe the break will do us some good.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:17 - Nov 5 with 1600 viewsRangers67

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:50 - Nov 5 by BostonR

Lack of a proper CF is obvious.

Apologies that should have been an up vote
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:21 - Nov 5 with 1529 viewsstainrods_elbow

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:10 - Nov 5 by StreathamRanger

Like so many of the games we lost at the end of last season when we ran out of steams. Too many games in this division and with a small squad, the quality really suffers.

As far as I'm aware, we play the same number of games as everyone else and I don't think our squad is significantly smaller than most other clubs', is it? If it is, why isnt it being enlarged? But if we're 'running out of steam' with less than half the season played, heaven help us!

After a creditable showing at Norwich, it looks to me like the team bottled the occasion in front of a new full house, as well as lacking the quality, inventiveness and tactical awareness to break down a solid but unspectacular/overrated WBA. It's not the end of the world, but it's a disspiriting reality check on our progress under Beale. We have serious limitations in midfield and up top, not helped by Chair getting deeper and deeper today, and trying to play far too much through the congested centre. That was lacklustre, and the fans deserve better.

I'll be interested to see MB pick the bones out of that one as there was precious little flesh on them. What we produce on Tuesday will tell us a lot about the character of this side now.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2022 17:24]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:22 - Nov 5 with 1526 viewsBurnleyhoop

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:58 - Nov 5 by Damo1962

Tim seems a tiny bit over-rated by a lot . Agree about JoJo.

Tim’s got the tools, JoJo the experience. Both struggle at times because neither have both.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:23 - Nov 5 with 1513 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

On the way home and what a poor performance. Bar the shot from Dykes in the first we created nothing.
Looks like we have been worked out with our wing backs nullified yet again.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:24 - Nov 5 with 1502 viewsed_83

Massively disappointing result and performance, and now three games without scoring a goal.

We look absolutely bereft of ideas going forward - WBA were well-organised at the back and made it difficult for us, but our lack of movement, sluggish passing and weak delivery into the box were all woeful. Don't think their keeper had a save to make second half, which against a team that's second from bottom is completely unacceptable.

We're such a good attacking team when we move the ball with pace and take risks - why do we keep having these games where we seem unable or unwilling to do so? Pieters is 34 years old and got booked 15 minutes in: we should have had Laird, Willock and then Armstrong running at him incessantly, instead we kept trying to thread it through a packed middle of the pitch or knock early crosses to Dykes while he was being double-marked.

I thought that apart from the opening 10 minutes and the 5 minutes after the WBA goal we looked solid at the back and largely in control, but we've created next to nothing, given away a soft free kick and conceded from WBA's only 2nd half chance. We didn't deserve anything from the game and need to rediscover that attacking creativity very very quickly if we want to stay in the playoff picture.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2022 17:26]
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:25 - Nov 5 with 1494 viewsted_hendrix

We'll see Tuesday night how we respond, I can't see us getting anything at Coventry If I'm honest, I just wish to f uck people wouldn't use the winnable games analogy, all games are winnable and losable.

Anyway bollocks, gone be tough again Tuesday night.

Stupid bastard game anyway.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:27 - Nov 5 with 1464 viewsDamo1962

One thing MB needs to sort out quickly, is our shocking second half performances at LR. Brom are in a false position, so I knew today would be tough. The goals drying up is worrying, but not surprising...given the paucity of attacking options available. Will be tough on Tues, so no mad prediction's please.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:27 - Nov 5 with 1468 viewsMalintabuk

That is 2 games in a week for me and can honestly say that we could still be playing either Birmingham team and will not score.... which is the big worry for me
I have always said I rarely post straight after a loss. We were poor today and a shadow of the team we were a few short weeks ago.
Not sure what MB was trying to do today and the substitutions were far to late for me..... I think he got them wrong
The 0-0 at Norwich was a decent result, but this is the third game where we have never looked like scoring
Hopefully it is just a bad week ....and we can change things on Tuesday....
A real pity a great turnout and today
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024