Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coventry Match Thread 00:02 - Nov 12 with 23502 viewsBoston

We fckin win 2-1.

Always had a bit of a gripe with these lads. Got a hiding up there once, must be nearly 40 years ago but there's nothing like a bit of hate to add interest to a game.

Oh yeah, tomorrows unwilling audience who will have to listen to the boss's choice of audio entertainment will include Brentford, Millwall, Palace and a Porto fan.

So sort it aaaht Rangers!
[Post edited 12 Nov 2022 0:09]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Coventry Match Thread on 07:52 - Nov 12 with 6407 viewsThe_Beast1976

I'm going to go for a completely unexpected 0-3 away win

Come On You R's
Coventry Match Thread on 08:26 - Nov 12 with 6398 viewsdmm

A hopeful 1-1 with Beale opting for a back 3 to halt to current defensive woes.
Coventry Match Thread on 09:09 - Nov 12 with 6336 viewsbosh67

I'm going 2-2.

2 nil down. Seemingly out of sorts again. Then a late comeback special from us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Coventry Match Thread on 09:32 - Nov 12 with 6305 viewsted_hendrix

Another loss.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Coventry Match Thread on 09:54 - Nov 12 with 6262 viewsHarbour

Head say 1-0 loss heart 0-2 to the R,s so going for battling 0-0 to stop the rot…
Coventry Match Thread on 10:20 - Nov 12 with 6200 viewsdavman

Not going to be able to watch this today and think that might be a good thing for me and for you lovely peeps.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Coventry Match Thread on 10:23 - Nov 12 with 6194 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Comfortable 2-0 win, its what we do. Then we can all whine about the World Cup and what a pain it is stopping our 'momentum'.
Coventry Match Thread on 12:22 - Nov 12 with 6047 viewstraininvain

I think we’ll see a reaction to the last two poor results. Both were frustrating games to lose, particularly Tuesday night. The players care and will be up for it today. 1-0 Rangers.
Login to get fewer ads

Coventry Match Thread on 12:30 - Nov 12 with 6041 viewsloftboy

Was that the last game of the season in 86?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Coventry Match Thread on 12:42 - Nov 12 with 6017 viewsBoston

My Porto colleague turned up to work this morning all equipped to listen to his local hometown derby. Today FC Porto are away at Boavista. He's offered to broadcast throughout the job site....bollox!

Coventry Match Thread on 12:45 - Nov 12 with 6008 viewsdmm

Ahhh Boavista, with that stadium many of us admire

Coventry Match Thread on 13:05 - Nov 12 with 5950 viewskensalriser

We’ll win this if we can score a goal and prevent Coventry from getting any set pieces.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Coventry Match Thread on 13:32 - Nov 12 with 5903 viewscolinallcars

Hard to be optimistic but I'd like to see two up front and get the game by the scruff of the neck.
Dunno what part of the neck the scruff is, just as I don't know where the neck of the woods is.
Coventry Match Thread on 13:40 - Nov 12 with 5850 viewsdmm

Coventry Match Thread on 13:32 - Nov 12 by colinallcars

Hard to be optimistic but I'd like to see two up front and get the game by the scruff of the neck.
Dunno what part of the neck the scruff is, just as I don't know where the neck of the woods is.

You should be able to find the neck of the woods about 6 feet above the foot of the tree.
Coventry Match Thread on 13:41 - Nov 12 with 5850 viewsBoston

Coventry Match Thread on 13:32 - Nov 12 by colinallcars

Just stick to the two up front then, we all know what those are.

Coventry Match Thread on 14:01 - Nov 12 with 5790 viewsQPRSteve

CS at LB?
[Post edited 12 Nov 2022 14:03]
Coventry Match Thread on 14:03 - Nov 12 with 5748 viewsSimplyNico

Coventry Match Thread on 14:01 - Nov 12 by QPRSteve

CS at LB?

Not much bite in the midfield
Coventry Match Thread on 14:06 - Nov 12 with 5677 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Coventry Match Thread on 14:01 - Nov 12 by QPRSteve

CS at LB?

Richards in from the start that means business IMO. Mick is looking to get ahead and lock them out with our big boys at the back.Lets hope we can grab a 1 -0 win
Coventry Match Thread on 14:07 - Nov 12 with 5659 viewsbosh67

Coventry Match Thread on 14:03 - Nov 12 by SimplyNico

Not much bite in the midfield

Er, so who else does he bring in to midfield? Who's actually available?

Win, lose or draw this looks about the best team he can put out.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Coventry Match Thread on 14:09 - Nov 12 with 5626 viewsQPRSteve

Coventry Match Thread on 14:06 - Nov 12 by CLAREMAN1995

Richards in from the start that means business IMO. Mick is looking to get ahead and lock them out with our big boys at the back.Lets hope we can grab a 1 -0 win

I think it's more like to mean there's no one else fit and we are down to the bare bones. Look at the bench, it's very weak.
Coventry Match Thread on 14:12 - Nov 12 with 5582 viewsdmm

Beale said something about there being some sickness in the squad so perhaps that's why we see no Paal, Iroegbunam and Balogun today.
Coventry Match Thread on 14:15 - Nov 12 with 5524 viewsOldPedro

Coventry Match Thread on 14:12 - Nov 12 by dmm

Beale said something about there being some sickness in the squad so perhaps that's why we see no Paal, Iroegbunam and Balogun today.

Club confirming illness for Tim and Paal

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Coventry Match Thread on 14:15 - Nov 12 with 5514 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Coventry Match Thread on 14:09 - Nov 12 by QPRSteve

I think it's more like to mean there's no one else fit and we are down to the bare bones. Look at the bench, it's very weak.

That too I think, its more important that we strike early QPRSteve and hope Richards and Willock hold up because there is not much help coming.At least Armstrong can frighten them late .
I think MB underestimated Huddersfield and thought we would be leading comfortably that is why he left Armstrong at home .
Coventry Match Thread on 14:20 - Nov 12 with 5441 viewsbosh67

Coventry Match Thread on 14:15 - Nov 12 by CLAREMAN1995

That too I think, its more important that we strike early QPRSteve and hope Richards and Willock hold up because there is not much help coming.At least Armstrong can frighten them late .
I think MB underestimated Huddersfield and thought we would be leading comfortably that is why he left Armstrong at home .

This is the best side he can put out. There has been a bug in the squad, he's even more depleted than normal. Richards, Chair, Willock and Dykes can cause problems if they go for it. They said Armstrong was rested tactically against Huddersfield. I think they were hoping Bonne could make an impact physically against them but couldn't. The guy's played hardly any minutes. I also heard that Armstrong wasn't 100% well early last week but I agree he could have some impact today. If we can keep the back door shut then we may cause some problems today. Richards is a very clever player and we have Willock.

Never knowingly right.

Coventry Match Thread on 14:24 - Nov 12 with 5380 viewsdmm

Richards won't last the full 90 and I can only see Thomas as a replacement. Hopefully, Thomas can put in a big shift to help shore up the CM if nothing else.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024