Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti Cifuentes 17:14 - Dec 3 with 100310 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Nah me neither.

I’m about to listen to this podcast though. Non Swedish part starts 55 seconds in:

https://t.co/5DqLhBP4vL
[Post edited 3 Dec 2022 17:16]
Marti Cifuentes (n/t) on 02:40 - Dec 4 with 4689 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Marti Cifuentes on 21:54 - Dec 3 by Ranger_Things

Evil Les’ tentacles reach far and wide.

[Post edited 4 Dec 2022 2:41]
Marti Cifuentes on 06:28 - Dec 4 with 4551 viewsArcticHoop

Marti Cifuentes on 21:14 - Dec 3 by Quirrel

Well they paid compensation for him to Aalborg in Denmark and he signed a 3 year deal in january so they are probably a little pissed. Dont think it’s a huge compensation and they should know the exakt amount by now.

If he is flying for the interview next week, i guess we have then agree everything or almost everything with Hammarby. Otherwise i don´t think he would travel to talk with us,without permission of Hammarby
Marti Cifuentes on 07:08 - Dec 4 with 4503 viewsDubaiR

Surely he is to Hammerby what the snake was to us. Signed a 3 year contract in Jan?
Marti Cifuentes on 07:29 - Dec 4 with 4469 viewsLoftgirl

Marti Cifuentes on 21:04 - Dec 3 by GloryHunter

How does this fit in with the Government's immigration policy?

Perhaps Les and Lee have organised a private dinghy for him.
Marti Cifuentes on 07:30 - Dec 4 with 4465 viewsLoftgirl

Marti Cifuentes on 07:08 - Dec 4 by DubaiR

Surely he is to Hammerby what the snake was to us. Signed a 3 year contract in Jan?

No integrity any more.
Marti Cifuentes on 08:08 - Dec 4 with 4387 viewsdmm

In essence, I guess it's a similar situation. However, it's clear Beale himself was looking to engineer a move away from us almost from day one, plus he effectively stabbed GvB in the back. And through it all he lied in pretending to be a paragon of virtue while making his maneuvers behind our backs.

As far as I know none of this has happened with Cifuentes. Although Hammerby fans won't be pleased, at least things appear to be happening above board.
Marti Cifuentes on 08:22 - Dec 4 with 4351 viewsFrankRightguard

If he’s been engineering his move to QPR from the moment he walked through the door at Hammerby and stringing everyone along with a stream of lies…yes. If not…no.
Marti Cifuentes on 08:49 - Dec 4 with 4280 viewsArcticHoop

As i have said before, if Cifuentes gets the job it will be far more bigger career step, than Beale´s move to Rangers . Simply because Cifuentes swap for better league than Beale,albeit Rangers are bigger club than QPR,but SPL is 2 teams league
Login to get fewer ads

Marti Cifuentes on 09:00 - Dec 4 with 4226 viewsdavman

Marti Cifuentes on 20:51 - Dec 3 by Northernr

I fear the buy out amount/compensation is going to be the problem here but hope not, would actually be quite excited by this.

I know you can't say what you have heard on the finances, but if we are prepared to pay compo, either it isn't as bad as you've heard, it will only be a token amount or it is as bad and they've decided, "fck it, we're gonna get done anyway, so let's go for it".

I wonder what rules actually came in around COVID.It was a huge bump in the financial road, but there,are plenty of arguments around the true cost. We were FLYING just before the first lock down, so who's to say that COVID didn't cost us promotion?

Hopefully they do know what they are doing, but there are plenty of doubters around here - who knows what the truth is?

Never boring, etc.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Marti Cifuentes on 09:05 - Dec 4 with 4208 viewshubble

From Hammerby to Hammersmith
The Spanish maestro came
And even though we loved him
We could never say his name.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Marti Cifuentes on 09:06 - Dec 4 with 4203 viewsHayesender

Marti Cifuentes on 09:00 - Dec 4 by davman

I know you can't say what you have heard on the finances, but if we are prepared to pay compo, either it isn't as bad as you've heard, it will only be a token amount or it is as bad and they've decided, "fck it, we're gonna get done anyway, so let's go for it".

I wonder what rules actually came in around COVID.It was a huge bump in the financial road, but there,are plenty of arguments around the true cost. We were FLYING just before the first lock down, so who's to say that COVID didn't cost us promotion?

Hopefully they do know what they are doing, but there are plenty of doubters around here - who knows what the truth is?

Never boring, etc.

Ironically, according to my Hammerby supporting mate, he was linked with the Glasgow Rangers job before Bealeshit got it

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Marti Cifuentes on 09:59 - Dec 4 with 4050 views1JD

Marti Cifuentes on 21:54 - Dec 3 by Ranger_Things

Evil Les’ tentacles reach far and wide.

It’s not really Les’ though is it, although of course he is involved.I’m always surprised to read that Ferdinand and Hoos are calling the shots regarding new managers, when it’s very clearly the owners.

They are not only on record as having a. Developed the managerial profile criteria, but also b. making the managerial decisions. At least with the Beale appointment anyway.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2022 10:00]
Marti Cifuentes on 10:10 - Dec 4 with 3991 viewsfrancisbowles

Marti Cifuentes on 09:59 - Dec 4 by 1JD

It’s not really Les’ though is it, although of course he is involved.I’m always surprised to read that Ferdinand and Hoos are calling the shots regarding new managers, when it’s very clearly the owners.

They are not only on record as having a. Developed the managerial profile criteria, but also b. making the managerial decisions. At least with the Beale appointment anyway.

The owners, obviously, have the final say but the groundwork is done by others. It may even start with Belk and his team.
Marti Cifuentes on 10:17 - Dec 4 with 3968 viewsrrrspricey

So you think the owners are doing their homework and came up with Cifuentes' name rather than the DOF?
Marti Cifuentes on 10:23 - Dec 4 with 3947 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Les has said several times that it’s he and Hoos who set out the criteria and conducted the process.
Marti Cifuentes on 10:27 - Dec 4 with 3929 views1JD

Marti Cifuentes on 10:17 - Dec 4 by rrrspricey

So you think the owners are doing their homework and came up with Cifuentes' name rather than the DOF?

As has been said “they ran an algorithm” in the managerial database.
Marti Cifuentes on 10:47 - Dec 4 with 3861 views1JD

Marti Cifuentes on 10:23 - Dec 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

Les has said several times that it’s he and Hoos who set out the criteria and conducted the process.

As per Amit Bhatia, the final shortlist was interviewed by the board and “the most important decision that the board of any football club makes is the decision to appoint its manager”.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/bhatia-interview-040622/
Marti Cifuentes on 10:53 - Dec 4 with 3833 views1JD

Marti Cifuentes on 10:10 - Dec 4 by francisbowles

The owners, obviously, have the final say but the groundwork is done by others. It may even start with Belk and his team.

Makes sense, it’s a collective effort overall, but the decision is the owners.
Marti Cifuentes on 11:07 - Dec 4 with 3784 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Marti Cifuentes on 10:47 - Dec 4 by 1JD

As per Amit Bhatia, the final shortlist was interviewed by the board and “the most important decision that the board of any football club makes is the decision to appoint its manager”.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/bhatia-interview-040622/

That’s proved the point no? Les and Hoos produced the criteria and conducted the process. Final sign off was by the board. It’s a very typical system I would imagine.
Marti Cifuentes on 11:22 - Dec 4 with 3738 viewsQPR_Jim

Marti Cifuentes on 10:53 - Dec 4 by 1JD

Makes sense, it’s a collective effort overall, but the decision is the owners.

I assume Belk is running the algorithm (Can't imagine anyone else is qualified to do so), Hoos then has to review the results to see what's affordable and Les reviewing the list to see what fits with our current squad/philosophy to narrow it down to a shortlist for the board to interview?

Presumably Les and Hoos are then present in the interviews along with the board. It is the boards final decision but the selection of the guy they interview is down to the others and possibly those guys are in their ear after the interview too. After all when the manager fails it's normally Les's fault in most people's opinion, so it's key he pushes who he thinks is the right choice if the owners are unsure.
Marti Cifuentes on 11:40 - Dec 4 with 3685 viewsNorthernr

The last time it was the board doing the picking we ended up with Holloway and then McClaren.
Marti Cifuentes on 11:45 - Dec 4 with 3648 viewsDannyPaddox

So they’ve ran an algorithm but have they ran an anagram cos it: MATE I FIRE CÃœNTS
Marti Cifuentes on 11:58 - Dec 4 with 3581 viewsdmm

This Michael Beale anagram is rather appropriate - 'Blame Each Lie'.
Marti Cifuentes on 12:46 - Dec 4 with 3449 views1JD

Marti Cifuentes on 11:07 - Dec 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

That’s proved the point no? Les and Hoos produced the criteria and conducted the process. Final sign off was by the board. It’s a very typical system I would imagine.

The point I was trying to make is that the owners make the decision on the manager, not Ferdinand. Which seems contrary to what a lot of supporters think.
Marti Cifuentes on 12:50 - Dec 4 with 3432 views1JD

Marti Cifuentes on 11:40 - Dec 4 by Northernr

The last time it was the board doing the picking we ended up with Holloway and then McClaren.

They picked Beale.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024