Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti Cifuentes 17:14 - Dec 3 with 100277 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Nah me neither.

I’m about to listen to this podcast though. Non Swedish part starts 55 seconds in:

https://t.co/5DqLhBP4vL
[Post edited 3 Dec 2022 17:16]
Marti Cifuentes on 17:18 - Dec 5 with 5764 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Marti Cifuentes on 17:17 - Dec 5 by Quirrel

Some new info from today.

Meeting tuesday
High up on the shortlist
He wants the job
Compo in the region of 5-700000 pound

£5 sounds like a bargain!
Marti Cifuentes on 17:33 - Dec 5 with 5671 viewseastside_r

Meeting tuesday
High up on the shortlist
He wants the job

Says who?
Marti Cifuentes on 17:40 - Dec 5 with 5620 viewsQuirrel

Marti Cifuentes on 17:33 - Dec 5 by eastside_r

Says who?

The sportbladet newspaper just had a 1 hour special on Hammarby with Daniel Kristoffersson aka ”Disco”, the guy that broke the news on friday. He knows his onions.
Marti Cifuentes on 17:50 - Dec 5 with 5583 viewstkqpr

Marti Cifuentes on 17:40 - Dec 5 by Quirrel

The sportbladet newspaper just had a 1 hour special on Hammarby with Daniel Kristoffersson aka ”Disco”, the guy that broke the news on friday. He knows his onions.

Good work Quirrel...

Now who is going to do the vigalance outside Loftus Road tomorrow?

Marti Cifuentes on 17:50 - Dec 5 with 5582 viewsNorthernr

Meeting tuesday
High up on the shortlist
He wants the job

And that last line is where the problem lies.
Marti Cifuentes on 17:54 - Dec 5 with 5566 viewssprocket

Marti Cifuentes on 17:50 - Dec 5 by Northernr

And that last line is where the problem lies.

Clive, do they not have 1.5m from Beale? or was that horsesh!t?
Marti Cifuentes on 17:56 - Dec 5 with 5540 viewsNorthernr

Marti Cifuentes on 17:54 - Dec 5 by sprocket

Clive, do they not have 1.5m from Beale? or was that horsesh!t?

Yeh they do, and maybe they will spend it on this. I like the sound of this guy and agree it would seem odd if they're going as far as having him over for an interview if they haven't reconciled the cost of it, but, I'm sorry to repeat myself, significant FFP shortfall on the horizon and I suspect the majority of any money we get incoming over the next 12 months or so will be tipped into bridging that.
Marti Cifuentes on 19:35 - Dec 5 with 5287 viewsdm97

Sorry to mention he who shan’t be named - but wasn’t MBs comp significant? He, in all his humility, mentioned it a few times
Login to get fewer ads

Marti Cifuentes on 22:08 - Dec 5 with 4900 viewsdaveB

Marti Cifuentes on 17:56 - Dec 5 by Northernr

Yeh they do, and maybe they will spend it on this. I like the sound of this guy and agree it would seem odd if they're going as far as having him over for an interview if they haven't reconciled the cost of it, but, I'm sorry to repeat myself, significant FFP shortfall on the horizon and I suspect the majority of any money we get incoming over the next 12 months or so will be tipped into bridging that.

even with the shortfall do you think they might still be thinking of going for it with this manager and hope he gets us up and if it fails just sell willock and co in the summer
Marti Cifuentes on 22:19 - Dec 5 with 4844 viewsdistortR

Marti Cifuentes on 22:08 - Dec 5 by daveB

even with the shortfall do you think they might still be thinking of going for it with this manager and hope he gets us up and if it fails just sell willock and co in the summer

Well, at the moment I believe Willock is running his contract down, so how much we'll get for him is open for debate,
Marti Cifuentes on 22:32 - Dec 5 with 4775 viewsdaveB

Marti Cifuentes on 22:19 - Dec 5 by distortR

Well, at the moment I believe Willock is running his contract down, so how much we'll get for him is open for debate,

we'll still have next summer to sell if we want to as we can extend his deal by one more year I think. I don't think we'll be getting Eze style money though
Marti Cifuentes on 00:03 - Dec 6 with 4557 viewsSharpy36

Marti Cifuentes on 22:32 - Dec 5 by daveB

we'll still have next summer to sell if we want to as we can extend his deal by one more year I think. I don't think we'll be getting Eze style money though

I think it highly unlikely we would get Eze money for a combination of any 3 or 4 players, from our current crop.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Marti Cifuentes on 07:27 - Dec 6 with 4293 viewsNorthernr

Yeh I've said before I'd be amazed if Willock extended his deal here, hope to be surprised on that. Even so, zero interest in him to date, nobody is going to spend significant money on a player with 18 months left on a deal and hamstring issues. The only two who've had interest is Chair and Dieng, and it was vague and not for much money.
Marti Cifuentes on 07:55 - Dec 6 with 4210 viewsdistortR

Marti Cifuentes on 07:27 - Dec 6 by Northernr

Yeh I've said before I'd be amazed if Willock extended his deal here, hope to be surprised on that. Even so, zero interest in him to date, nobody is going to spend significant money on a player with 18 months left on a deal and hamstring issues. The only two who've had interest is Chair and Dieng, and it was vague and not for much money.

Dieng's value has gone up by virtue of him not being Mendy.
Marti Cifuentes on 09:01 - Dec 6 with 4029 viewsTheChef

Meeting tuesday
High up on the shortlist
He wants the job

Hope its closer to 5 pounds.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Marti Cifuentes on 09:15 - Dec 6 with 3964 viewsWokingR

Marti Cifuentes on 17:50 - Dec 5 by tkqpr

Good work Quirrel...

Now who is going to do the vigalance outside Loftus Road tomorrow?

Is that bloke from Sky Deadline Day with the big purple dildo available ?
Marti Cifuentes on 10:01 - Dec 6 with 3806 viewsDieByYourSide

Two days ago WLS saying it wasn't a goer...

Poll: And it's hi ho

Marti Cifuentes on 10:57 - Dec 6 with 3593 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Marti Cifuentes on 10:01 - Dec 6 by DieByYourSide

Two days ago WLS saying it wasn't a goer...

Despite knowing nothing about this guy I’m disappointed (if true).
Marti Cifuentes on 11:10 - Dec 6 with 3514 viewsWokingR

Marti Cifuentes on 10:57 - Dec 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

Despite knowing nothing about this guy I’m disappointed (if true).

Boo !!!!
Sack Les
Hoos Out
Our recruitment system is embarrassing !

Who knew I did impressions too ?
Marti Cifuentes on 11:47 - Dec 6 with 3321 viewsPhildo

is Ron Manager available?
Marti Cifuentes on 11:48 - Dec 6 with 3308 viewsdmm

Marti Cifuentes on 11:47 - Dec 6 by Phildo

is Ron Manager available?

Maybe Ted Lasso might be up for it?
Marti Cifuentes on 13:40 - Dec 6 with 2913 viewsDixie_CT

If there is one thing Lee Hoos will have done, it is to be crunch those numbers, and crunch those numbers again, and again etc, etc.

We also have a competent finance guy in Ruban (not the owner) and the two of them will be intensely looking at the long term financial impact of any decision the club makes.

I suppose what I am trying to say is that I trust Lee & Ruban to present comprehensive and effective intelligence around every scenario on whichever choice the club makes on the manager.

Now back to Football Manager 95 (PC Edition), Marti McFly looks like an interesting and attractive choice, although I think Wilder and Robins present viable alternatives. Critchley just doesn’t seem to be too appealing to club, maybe his exit from Blackpool is too triggering so soon after Mick the Snake Roberts DDT of a departure for us.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2022 3:01]
Marti Cifuentes on 14:27 - Dec 6 with 2740 views89_50

That 700,000 compo sounds worrying. As mentioned, you'd think it prudent to put all that money towards keeping the wolves from the door or waving it in front of Willock to lock him in for a slightly longer deal.

I'm all for showing 'ambishun' and 'signing an effing striker', but let's be honest, we've barely got a pot to pee in, and things look like they're getting leaner before getting better.
Marti Cifuentes on 14:28 - Dec 6 with 2736 viewsAntti_Heinola

Marti Cifuentes on 14:27 - Dec 6 by 89_50

That 700,000 compo sounds worrying. As mentioned, you'd think it prudent to put all that money towards keeping the wolves from the door or waving it in front of Willock to lock him in for a slightly longer deal.

I'm all for showing 'ambishun' and 'signing an effing striker', but let's be honest, we've barely got a pot to pee in, and things look like they're getting leaner before getting better.

Manager is the most important person at the club.
If it can be afforded, and he's the right man, it's a no-brainer.

Bare bones.

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:15 - Dec 6 with 2391 viewsKensal_Ranger

Marti Cifuentes on 14:28 - Dec 6 by Antti_Heinola

Manager is the most important person at the club.
If it can be afforded, and he's the right man, it's a no-brainer.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024