Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Critchley interview 18:55 - Jan 7 with 19464 viewssparkey

Very honest assessment. He is absolutely fuming which is what I really hoped for.

Before everyone gets on his back this is PBBCs squad who was on a serious downturn of form before he f^^ked off. Critchley has not set the world alight but who would when he has a squad who cant be bothered to even run half the time.
Neil Critchley interview on 13:24 - Jan 9 with 2034 viewsnix

Neil Critchley interview on 11:07 - Jan 9 by TheChef

Having watched our youngest's U7 team, and watching professional players, I've come to the conclusion they both have issues with listening to instructions

Haha. Yes I think that's a fair point.
Neil Critchley interview on 13:36 - Jan 9 with 1957 viewsMonkey_Roots

Neil Critchley interview on 11:07 - Jan 9 by TheChef

Having watched our youngest's U7 team, and watching professional players, I've come to the conclusion they both have issues with listening to instructions

Plus, if you look closely, Andre was picking his nose and looking at a funny shaped cloud for the 1st goal.
Neil Critchley interview on 15:13 - Jan 9 with 1836 viewsPinnerPaul

Neil Critchley interview on 14:27 - Jan 8 by Burnleyhoop

It was a brave but accurate comment to make. It was obvious from the kick off that the team were lacking focus and intensity, and he knew that would be the case from the same lack of effort and intensity shown in training.

To score first only compounded his belief that we would show even less effort and subsequently lose the game. He was bang on with his assessment and we got what we deserved and what he expected.

He has every right to be furious, because he saw what was coming on Thursday and warned them against such complacency. The fact that they didnโ€™t respond to those concerns is of huge concern and shows there is a real problem with the culture at the club and within this squad.

He has given everyone an opportunity to show what they are about, as he was no doubt instructed to do so by Les et al. He now needs to be given the opportunity to do things his way, with the players he believes will commit to the cause.

Aston Villa suffered from the same problem at the weekend.
Neil Critchley interview on 15:20 - Jan 9 with 1809 viewsPinnerPaul

Neil Critchley interview on 02:33 - Jan 9 by SydneyRs

Good post.

People are letting their own emotions run away and some unhappy private lives are being revealed indirectly on twitter etc.

Apparently Critchley isn't a "big enough personality" when as has been said they know nothing about him. I thought his interview after Fleetwood was spot on. Some players won't like it but tough, it needed to be said.

Meanwhile the pitchforks are out again for the "DOF" and his supposed ethnic cleansing agenda ffs. Mind blowing nonsense but plenty here and on twitter subscribing to it.

Now the spotlight is being turned on Belk and I've seen Hoos also being blamed, no doubt by the same old idiot "sign a striker", "put your hands in your pockets" brigade.

Its clear we aren't doing well right now, but a lot of good work has been done in the last few years with plenty more to do. We're in danger of throwing the baby out with the bathwater and everybody needs to calm the f*** down a bit.

Great post and spot on last line!
Neil Critchley interview on 15:26 - Jan 9 with 1773 viewsDixie_CT

The general feeling is that we are a bit pissed of with being a joke in cup competitions, having players that are clearly not working hard for the club and we are miles behind our three local rivals, on and off the pitch.

Yeah there are some knee jerks, me included, but we want to see some pride and passion in this football club, which means so much, to so many.

The Luton and Fleetwood games have opened up the club to more criticism from the fans and people are looking for answers.

When digging a bit deeper, it isnโ€™t hard to see that the club is in a bit of a mess and someone is responsible for it.
Neil Critchley interview on 16:32 - Jan 9 with 1681 viewsstantheman10

Neil Critchley interview on 09:32 - Jan 8 by BrianMcCarthy

"It is about mentality. We know that this squad can do the business. We have seen it. The league table proved it and when they deliver, it is great to watch. If you doubt that, check back to what people were saying on here during the purple patch."

Exactly. There was even a thread on here debating if they were better than the 75/76 team.
Just as that was one extreme, yesterday was another. I'm trying to tell myself that we'll revert to somewhat better form, but - as you say - it will depend on mentality.

Are you telling me that someone actually started a thread suggesting that this current team is as good as the 75/76 team? I know that most of the punters on here are basically clueless about football but to even have that thought cross their mind is truly unbelievable!
Neil Critchley interview on 13:47 - Jan 10 with 1465 viewscolinallcars

Critchley comes across as the sort of guy that doesn't need to stick to the script in an interview.
A good ad libber.
I ad libber for dinner yesterday.
Neil Critchley interview on 15:19 - Jan 10 with 1284 viewskensalriser

Neil Critchley interview on 16:32 - Jan 9 by stantheman10

Are you telling me that someone actually started a thread suggesting that this current team is as good as the 75/76 team? I know that most of the punters on here are basically clueless about football but to even have that thought cross their mind is truly unbelievable!

I think there was also an argument it was as good as/better than the 2010-11 team, an equally absurd proposition.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Neil Critchley interview on 12:04 - Jan 11 with 1020 viewsNortholt_Rs

Neil Critchley interview on 13:47 - Jan 10 by colinallcars

Critchley comes across as the sort of guy that doesn't need to stick to the script in an interview.
A good ad libber.
I ad libber for dinner yesterday.

Thatโ€™s offal!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Neil Critchley interview on 12:34 - Jan 13 with 810 viewsHAYESBOY

Longer version on Offy.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2023 12:34]

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024