Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? 12:54 - Jan 9 with 6400 viewsbosh67

Please take this in the spirit it is meant.

I'll kick us off...

The Bee Gees - Tragedy

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 09:44 - Jan 10 with 989 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 00:54 - Jan 10 by Northernr

On a semi-serious point, QPR ran out to Tina Turner Simply The Best when I had my first season ticket, and they've basically got progressively worse year on year and never again reached fifth in the Premier League since. So either I'm the problem, or they just need a bit of Tina in their lives.

Tina would sue them under the Trade Descriptions Act if they came out to that these days.
Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 10:02 - Jan 10 with 956 viewscyprusmel

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 14:36 - Jan 9 by SimonJames

Simon James you hit this one right, this is the actual tune Rangers used to run out to in the late 50's early 60's.
It's called The March of the Gladiators.
Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 11:29 - Jan 10 with 891 viewsCateLeBonR

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 09:44 - Jan 10 by Wegerles_Stairs

Tina would sue them under the Trade Descriptions Act if they came out to that these days.

Tina didn’t actually write the song and according to the person that did “It’s hard to write something positive while being truly sincere”. So perhaps it does fit.

Anyway I don’t think we really need anything too wordy. We’ve heard enough of those.

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 13:21 - Jan 10 with 831 viewsSuperhoop83

Suffering since 1978.

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 16:21 - Jan 10 with 773 viewsstanistheman

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 06:14 - Jan 10 by HAYESBOY

Save So you win again until the final whistle.
Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 17:52 - Jan 10 with 724 viewsqprmarkoct1966

Road to nowhere , followed by Highway to Hell, bloody hell i am depressed by my R's !

Highbury 1982 in the North Bank , what a great day , keep the faith guys , at least the Scum are going down the shitter !
Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 18:20 - Jan 10 with 697 viewsR_from_afar

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 19:01 - Jan 10 with 676 viewsGaryT

Login to get fewer ads

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 19:29 - Jan 10 with 652 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 00:54 - Jan 10 by Northernr

On a semi-serious point, QPR ran out to Tina Turner Simply The Best when I had my first season ticket, and they've basically got progressively worse year on year and never again reached fifth in the Premier League since. So either I'm the problem, or they just need a bit of Tina in their lives.

These Tina Turner tracks would be more appropriate today:

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 22:26 - Jan 10 with 617 viewsE17hoop

A bit of Beck:

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 22:38 - Jan 10 with 610 viewsdistortR

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 12:33 - Jan 11 with 520 viewsCabdriveR

As a serious point it does annoy me that we don’t play this in the run up to kick off instead of some of the generic rubbish we currently play.

[Post edited 11 Jan 2023 12:38]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024