Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
loans 15:10 - Jan 16 with 4439 viewsdigswellhoop

thought Armstrong has been a good player why loan him out we arent blessed wuth many good players
loans on 15:15 - Jan 16 with 3905 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Three managers and the observant clientele of Westfield Burger King tend to disagree Digmondo.
loans on 15:20 - Jan 16 with 3868 viewsDavieQPR

Because he has played less than a handful of games outside of the National League and is nowhere near being ready for the Championship. Might be big and fast but has no end product yet. Warburton, Bile and Critchley haven't been wanting to play him.
loans on 15:22 - Jan 16 with 3862 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Check out our Managers comment on Utube digswellhoop he gives a good explaination and its pretty obvious Armstrong is not breaking in now.
Even more damming reply about Balagon it sounds like he wont play for us anytime soon if ever .
loans on 15:48 - Jan 16 with 3779 viewsconnell10

If Armstrong goes he must play , otherwise he might as well be here on our bench.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

loans on 16:02 - Jan 16 with 3705 viewsThird_Division_South

It was loans for Eze and Chair which moved them from promising to first team players and the same could happen for Armstrong. On another thread there’s a remark that no one would have him because he’s a 50 minute player. Well why not loan him out and let them turn into a 90 minute player? We are giving Tim a place in the team to improve him for Villa someone else can do the same for us with Armstrong.

All this depends,of course,in finding a loan where he will be playing nearly every week.
loans on 16:59 - Jan 16 with 3486 viewsWestbourneR

loans on 15:22 - Jan 16 by CLAREMAN1995

Check out our Managers comment on Utube digswellhoop he gives a good explaination and its pretty obvious Armstrong is not breaking in now.
Even more damming reply about Balagon it sounds like he wont play for us anytime soon if ever .

They're wrong - Armstrong is ready for Championship football

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

loans on 17:22 - Jan 16 with 3389 viewsngbqpr

loans on 15:22 - Jan 16 by CLAREMAN1995

What was Balogun comment pls, not seen that

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

loans on 17:47 - Jan 16 with 3289 viewsPunteR

loans on 17:22 - Jan 16 by ngbqpr

What was Balogun comment pls, not seen that

Could be this one.
Doesnt sound great tbh and i thought Critchley found it awkward discussing him. But i could be reading too much into it.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/he-really-cares-qpr-boss-defends-out-of-form

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

loans on 18:02 - Jan 16 with 3194 viewsdmm

The lad hasn't played for the first team since 12 November. If he's not going to get game time with us he needs to go out on loan to continue his development.

With Lowe now in, we should have just enough to keep us going in the striker position to the end of the season. However, it would be prudent to have a recall clause in any loan agreement just in case.
loans on 18:05 - Jan 16 with 3162 viewsDavieQPR

loans on 16:59 - Jan 16 by WestbourneR

So a player who was only deemed good enough for 8 appearances for Torquay and 3 for Aldershot, both in the National League, is suddenly Championship standard? Yeh, right.
loans on 18:33 - Jan 16 with 3062 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Seen him a few times and he is nowhere near ready for the championship as he is so raw. Its OK being big and powerful, but he needs to learn his craft.
A certain Les Ferdinand had to go on loan to play, fingers crossed Armstrong does the same and comes back ready for next season.
loans on 19:07 - Jan 16 with 2950 views1JD

loans on 18:05 - Jan 16 by DavieQPR

So a player who was only deemed good enough for 8 appearances for Torquay and 3 for Aldershot, both in the National League, is suddenly Championship standard? Yeh, right.

Cameron Archer went on loan to Solihull Moors in the National League and scored 4 goals in 27 games. He then was loaned out to Preston in the championship and scored 7 goals in 20 games.

There are multiple examples of players going to lower leagues and then returning to have a first team impact higher up. Eze and chair included.

I’m not saying Armstrong is fully “ready” for the championship, but he can make an impact. The challenge is getting enough game time to continue his development. Makes sense to me to loan him out, assuming we get cover via another signing. Or if 3 forwards (Dykes, Roberts, Lowe) are considered enough.
loans on 19:34 - Jan 16 with 2845 viewsderbyhoop

Despite what 2 or 3 experienced coaches might 🤔

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

loans on 22:24 - Jan 16 with 2567 viewsdigswellhoop

then okay him give him a run of games
loans on 22:26 - Jan 16 with 2558 viewsdigswellhoop

we dont have depth of squad to let these players go
loans on 22:28 - Jan 16 with 2551 viewsSydneyRs

Armstrong is actually a classic example of a player that needs a loan spell.
loans on 22:30 - Jan 16 with 2544 viewsCLAREMAN1995

loans on 17:47 - Jan 16 by PunteR

Could be this one.
Doesnt sound great tbh and i thought Critchley found it awkward discussing him. But i could be reading too much into it.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/he-really-cares-qpr-boss-defends-out-of-form

No sorry I think it was Friday when he was talking about Armstrong then another reporter asked asbout Balogun .
NC was being very evasive and selected his worda carefully IMO
" Love to have him back , brings experience but its tentative steps so far.I have not seen him train in my time here ,he is back out on grass but not training ,hopefully in the next few weeks ". I myself think he is finished with us
loans on 22:40 - Jan 16 with 2520 viewsSydneyRs

loans on 22:30 - Jan 16 by CLAREMAN1995

No sorry I think it was Friday when he was talking about Armstrong then another reporter asked asbout Balogun .
" Love to have him back , brings experience but its tentative steps so far.I have not seen him train in my time here ,he is back out on grass but not training ,hopefully in the next few weeks ". I myself think he is finished with us

I panned the Balogun deal at the time, stating he was too old and injury prone. Rangers let him go for a reason. Was shouted down by many on social media.

Then he started really well and I was ready to eat my words. But here we are, exactly where I originally thought we'd be.
loans on 23:29 - Jan 16 with 2414 viewsdavman

loans on 22:40 - Jan 16 by SydneyRs

I panned the Balogun deal at the time, stating he was too old and injury prone. Rangers let him go for a reason. Was shouted down by many on social media.

Then he started really well and I was ready to eat my words. But here we are, exactly where I originally thought we'd be.

... but how much of it is down to the PBBC leaving?

It's already been 10 weeks for an undefined "niggle". Is it old age, a pining for the PBBC, a niggle or a serious injury? Can't imagine he's one of our lower earners...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

loans on 23:34 - Jan 16 with 2412 viewsbosh67

I have no problem with him going out on loan and playing most weeks. He's 19, he's good, but hasn't scored for us remember so he needs the chance to start scoring at a lower level. Worked well for Chair!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

loans on 09:50 - Jan 17 with 2200 viewsfrancisbowles

loans on 16:59 - Jan 16 by WestbourneR

Your right he is ready.

Unfortunately, he is only ready for about twenty minutes of running and jostling with tiring defenders about once a month. He currently lacks an end product, tactical nous, positional awareness and the stamina for anything more. He also seems to pick up injuries if pushed too hard.

If he is ever going to develop into a ninety minute, or something close to it, he needs to go on loan. Ideally, he would train/be coached with us some of the time and link up with his loan club a day or two before matches.
loans on 10:53 - Jan 17 with 2103 viewsgazza1

loans on 22:30 - Jan 16 by CLAREMAN1995

I am reading this right that the Manager said.....I myself think he is finished with us.....or is it what you think??
loans on 10:55 - Jan 17 with 2095 viewsgazza1

Armstrong is NOT ready for Championship football......he does not have the technical ability and several other abilities.

The BIG question is whether he will ever be ready for Championship football.
loans on 13:55 - Jan 17 with 1814 viewsCLAREMAN1995

loans on 10:53 - Jan 17 by gazza1

I am reading this right that the Manager said.....I myself think he is finished with us.....or is it what you think??

Sorry gazza1 typing is not my strong point as most can see.
I just feel Balagun is done with us but NC is still hoping he comes back for his experience alone.
He is injured but is cleared to run etc sounds like just no contact training .
Hopefully in a few weeks comment was not inspiring but maybe I am reading too much into it.
As for Armstrong let him go out and wreck havoc in League 1 ,figure out how to shoot and come back in July to fight for his QPR shirt
loans on 14:33 - Jan 17 with 1761 viewsrobith

He really needs a run of regular games and he's too raw to be the answer for us right now. Coming on in fits and starts is doing nothing for his development
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024