Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Differences between Neil Critchley's QPR and he who shan't be named 22:28 - Jan 23 with 2967 viewssdm1508

I haven't really been able to see many of the games this season and I wanted to ask a couple of questions.

Would you say there is a style of play slowly making its way through under Critchley and if so what do you think a fully working, full if confidence QPR team look like under Critchley?

Secondly from what people have seen so far what do you think are the main changes in style of play and our tactical approach have been since the change in manager?

Thanks
Differences between Neil Critchley's QPR and he who shan't be named on 22:37 - Jan 23 with 2911 viewsBoston

You haven't spotted the difference!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Differences between Neil Critchley's QPR and he who shan't be named on 22:43 - Jan 23 with 2885 viewsdistortR

It's hard to tell, because the tvvat signed so many players who can't actually get on the field of play, I don't know what he intended.
Differences between Neil Critchley's QPR and he who shan't be named on 05:51 - Jan 24 with 2694 viewsBushRanger82

Haven't seen any difference, myself.
Differences between Neil Critchley's QPR and he who shan't be named on 06:42 - Jan 24 with 2647 viewsdmm

One difference is the defending shape under the shyster was very narrow but isn't under Critchley.

What is the same is, no players are left upfield for corners.

We won't fully see what Critchley's about until next season.
Differences between Neil Critchley's QPR and he who shan't be named on 08:17 - Jan 24 with 2504 viewsHAYESBOY

Critchley is playing 4-2-3-1. Beale mostly played 4-3-3.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Differences between Neil Critchley's QPR and he who shan't be named on 08:26 - Jan 24 with 2495 viewsBklynRanger

I thought on Saturday there was less cycling the ball around the back 4 looking for movement ahead - more determination to play it forward earlier. We've seen that when things aren't working that tendency resurfaces, which is probably inevitable, but thought that part was better for much of the game.

We also looked a bit more organised and determined than I remember in terms of the forwards' pressing supported by the midfield - ran out of legs/confidence/focus/healthy players eventually but that was also encouraging for quite a while.

Would guess that combination forms part of how he wants to ideally see us play.
Differences between Neil Critchley's QPR and he who shan't be named on 08:32 - Jan 24 with 2467 viewsTheChef

Differences between Neil Critchley's QPR and he who shan't be named on 06:42 - Jan 24 by dmm

One difference is the defending shape under the shyster was very narrow but isn't under Critchley.

What is the same is, no players are left upfield for corners.

We won't fully see what Critchley's about until next season.

That not leaving at least one person up field at corners really grinds my nuts.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Differences between Neil Critchley's QPR and he who shan't be named on 09:00 - Jan 24 with 2397 viewsEastR

I thought we were Barnsley from 2 seasons ago for the first half on Sat

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Login to get fewer ads

Differences between Neil Critchley's QPR and he who shan't be named on 10:07 - Jan 24 with 2257 viewsstanistheman

Differences between Neil Critchley's QPR and he who shan't be named on 09:00 - Jan 24 by EastR

Not much different tbh.
Both didn’t make great use of subs , no one left up when defending corners, only play with one striker, although now we have Lowe it should change.
We still can’t score towards the Loft end and still can’t win matches.
I don’t bother listening or reading post match interviews so don’t know what if any differences.
Differences between Neil Critchley's QPR and he who shan't be named on 10:12 - Jan 24 with 2233 viewsfrancisbowles

Differences between Neil Critchley's QPR and he who shan't be named on 09:00 - Jan 24 by EastR

If only we had the players to be able to change all three forwards and keep that press going for the full 90 minutes.
Differences between Neil Critchley's QPR and he who shan't be named on 10:15 - Jan 24 with 2212 viewsTonto

not sure I would want any massive changes to systems and playing style mid-season. footballers aren't the most intelligent people on the planet. keep it as simple as possible IMO. the last thing we need is confusion on top of the loss in confidence.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024