Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shaun Derry 21:39 - Feb 11 with 2569 viewsdubaistu

Please - go get him until the end of the season. End.
Shaun Derry on 21:44 - Feb 11 with 2536 viewsRangersw12

Takeaway the fact he used to play for us what else does he bring to the table?
Shaun Derry on 21:48 - Feb 11 with 2502 viewsJigsore

Shaun Derry on 21:44 - Feb 11 by Rangersw12

he's a Millwall legend

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Shaun Derry on 21:49 - Feb 11 with 2499 viewsessextaxiboy

I just dont think the "in your face " fist pumping way will work with these players .
Shaun Derry on 21:53 - Feb 11 with 2435 viewsBucksRanger

Shaun Derry on 21:49 - Feb 11 by essextaxiboy

I just dont think the "in your face " fist pumping way will work with these players .

Well nothing else has, so it's worth a go.
Shaun Derry on 21:56 - Feb 11 with 2426 viewsBrianWilson

He could be in charge of making sure players don't wear gloves.

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Shaun Derry on 21:58 - Feb 11 with 2387 viewsMonkey_Roots

So, Derry’s the answer now?

Hilarious.
Shaun Derry on 21:58 - Feb 11 with 2382 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Shaun Derry on 21:49 - Feb 11 by essextaxiboy

Exactly. You can’t shout a fcked hamstring into healing itself or bollck FFP away.
Shaun Derry on 22:03 - Feb 11 with 2328 viewsdubaistu

Passion, drive and grit. We're in a relegation dog fight, make no bones about it and that's what we need right now.
Login to get fewer ads

Shaun Derry on 22:07 - Feb 11 with 2299 viewsOldPedro

Shaun Derry on 22:03 - Feb 11 by dubaistu

Passion, drive and grit. We're in a relegation dog fight, make no bones about it and that's what we need right now.

Not always the answer - lots of criticism at Southampton of Nathan Jones being too emotional

"I don't see them staying up. I just feel Nathan Jones is too emotional," former Premier League defender Scott Minto told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"If he's like that in a press conference, what is he like behind closed doors? I'm not sure he has the gravitas and I think he is a bit too emotional to get them to where they want to be," he added.

"I don't just think they're going down, I think it's between them and Bournemouth for who will finish bottom."

Ex-England goalkeeper Robert Green said: "He talks himself in and out of situations and carries on talking. Do yourself a favour and give a nice, bland, boring answer."

Full article- https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64613355

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Shaun Derry on 22:10 - Feb 11 with 2273 viewsdubaistu

Shaun Derry on 22:07 - Feb 11 by OldPedro

Not always the answer - lots of criticism at Southampton of Nathan Jones being too emotional

"I don't see them staying up. I just feel Nathan Jones is too emotional," former Premier League defender Scott Minto told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"If he's like that in a press conference, what is he like behind closed doors? I'm not sure he has the gravitas and I think he is a bit too emotional to get them to where they want to be," he added.

"I don't just think they're going down, I think it's between them and Bournemouth for who will finish bottom."

Ex-England goalkeeper Robert Green said: "He talks himself in and out of situations and carries on talking. Do yourself a favour and give a nice, bland, boring answer."

Full article- https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64613355

Take your point 100%, but this lad can put a library to sleep.
Shaun Derry on 22:12 - Feb 11 with 2263 viewsjoe90

Up voted by mistake.

Derry is not the answer to our problems.

[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 22:14]
Shaun Derry on 23:20 - Feb 11 with 2135 viewsterryb

Shaun Derry on 22:03 - Feb 11 by dubaistu

Of course, he has a very sucessful managerial record.

Notts County & Cambridge fans are still salivating about the time he spent with them!
Shaun Derry on 23:22 - Feb 11 with 2118 viewsaston_hoop

Feels like in Derry and Ainsworth we have a couple more itches the club will need to scratch before we can progress, like when Newcastle appointed Alan Shearer

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Shaun Derry on 23:28 - Feb 11 with 2099 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Shaun Derry on 23:22 - Feb 11 by aston_hoop

Feels like in Derry and Ainsworth we have a couple more itches the club will need to scratch before we can progress, like when Newcastle appointed Alan Shearer

I have to admit it will briefly feel good seeing Ainsworth paraded around the ground on his first home game.

Ultimately though we’ll end up abusing his wife and kids on Instagram.
Shaun Derry on 23:32 - Feb 11 with 2075 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Shaun Derry on 21:58 - Feb 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

Exactly. You can’t shout a fcked hamstring into healing itself or bollck FFP away.

I wondered how long it would be before you brought FFP into it.
Shaun Derry on 23:34 - Feb 11 with 2059 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Critchley is looking more and more like a panic appointment we didn't need to make. Why didn't Les just appoint his mate Ramsey again till the end of the season? It would have allowed us to make a proper appraisal of who we wanted.
Shaun Derry on 23:52 - Feb 11 with 2002 viewsBoston

Legs.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 23:52]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Shaun Derry on 00:17 - Feb 12 with 1947 viewsNW5Hoop

Shaun Derry on 23:34 - Feb 11 by Wegerles_Stairs

Critchley is looking more and more like a panic appointment we didn't need to make. Why didn't Les just appoint his mate Ramsey again till the end of the season? It would have allowed us to make a proper appraisal of who we wanted.

I can just imagine how delightful the response would have been had Les appointed Ramsey.
Shaun Derry on 00:20 - Feb 12 with 1932 viewsSydneyRs

Didn't he just get fired? Perfect solution!
Shaun Derry on 00:42 - Feb 12 with 1870 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Shaun Derry on 00:17 - Feb 12 by NW5Hoop

I can just imagine how delightful the response would have been had Les appointed Ramsey.

Caretaker manager. Don't see the problem - surely the point of our 'system' (in theory) is that everyone is replaceable and interchangeable? So why not have one of the 'supercoaches' step in for the rest of the season? Plus, it's not like appointing him in the Premier League when he had zero experience. At least he's got some experience now.
Shaun Derry on 01:21 - Feb 12 with 1806 viewsQPR_Jim

Shaun Derry on 23:32 - Feb 11 by Benny_the_Ball

I wondered how long it would be before you brought FFP into it.

To be fair there's been comments in the last week about the size and expense of the coaching staff. Bean counting over how many came in with NC and how many left with Beale. Speculation on how much Ramsey is on and whether Paul Hall is expensive as he's also an international coach. But now an extra coach to remind players to have some professional pride is a good use of money, like our current coaches aren't already telling them that.
Shaun Derry on 07:29 - Feb 12 with 1680 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Shaun Derry on 23:34 - Feb 11 by Wegerles_Stairs

Well it didn't work before, so hard to see how several years not producing at the academy would turn him into a stop-gap saviour.

I knew this club was truly fcuked when, after his less than successful caretaker period in charge, numb nuts Fernandes appointed him to the post on a permanent basis...well until it was apparent he had to go to allow us to bring in the next candidate for the eventual sack.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024