Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ethan laird 11:07 - Apr 6 with 4912 viewswombat

what time will he be sat on his arse tommorow with a mysterious hamstring injury ?

im going 48th min
[Post edited 6 Apr 2023 11:13]

Poll: which is your favouite foot

ethan laird on 07:06 - Apr 7 with 1038 viewsSimplyNico

ethan laird on 14:01 - Apr 6 by rbee

He went off with cramp apparently which is why he is available tomorrow. I thought he was left isolated against Wigan whereas Paal had Willock for company. Not that anything would have changed that awful team performance.

Wanchor's cramp?
ethan laird on 09:11 - Apr 7 with 935 viewsQPROslo

ethan laird on 17:40 - Apr 6 by Antti_Heinola

maybe with Willy back, Illy might get better. For that reason, I'd play those two and Lowe behind Dykes. That should be a top 6 forward line in this league, and the three of them might find a real connection.
But then we'd have to play four at the back...

Yes, I'd like to see those 4 up front too but there is probably more risk with 4 at the back. A difficult one for Gareth but as we are at home and really need a win, I hope he goes for it
ethan laird on 10:38 - Apr 7 with 867 viewsR_from_afar

ethan laird on 20:29 - Apr 6 by Hunterhoop

I think we can agree that in all those scenarios, he was pissed off at him being sat on the floor. He certainly wasn’t enquiring after his welfare!

On the other points about Chair (and others) disinclination to pass to Kakay, Drewe (and Dykes in Chair’s case) it’s a real bugbear of mine. If they keep messing up through the game then, okay, understood, and they’ll probably be hooked. But you can’t begin like that from the off. It kills your shape, patterns of play and ability to attack. Even if you’re Messi, it hurts the team, and Chair is not Messi. Remember Guardiola’s religious approach to players being in set parts of the pitch and that enabling your patterns. If you refuse to pass to certain positions your whole pattern of play breaks down.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2023 7:08]

Precisely. Here is the all time list of players who have improved through having their team mates not pass to them:

>List ends<

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

ethan laird on 13:37 - Apr 7 with 788 viewsCLAREMAN1995

ethan laird on 14:24 - Apr 6 by stevec

I have an element of sympathy for this particular loan. He seemed a quality player, far better than anything we’ve seen at right back for many a year. Picked up what was a genuine injury initially and after that spell in the treatment room with the shirkers, came back a different player.

I’m surprised Man U have left him here as one way or another something here has ruined him.

He will never come close to pulling on that Utd shirt for the first team and probably not even with another PL team IMO .
If he is "injured and sits down all the time " that little act will not go over well in the PL.
I watched the QPR preview show and they suggested Laird face the away end when he collaspes today so he can only hear the abuse not see it .
65 min then dramatic collaspe is my guess
ethan laird on 14:02 - Apr 7 with 762 viewsgazza1

Long way to get a playing place in the Premiership.......

He looked good early season, I don't know what went wrong but I believe that he will be in the side today.....along with the other 4 players in the back 3/5 that played at Wigan. Yes Balogun as well - he is a decent player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024