Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apathy 19:30 - Apr 15 with 7445 viewsGaryBannister86

I don't get the crowd's apathy today. The team were awful, dire, abysmal, as per mostly usual.

Apart from a half-hearted "You're not fit to wear the shirt" and some oiks (mostly young) disgracefully singing "f off Les Ferdinand" no-one seemed to care that these gits are taking us down and most of them will be off elsewhere instead. You can want Les out but telling him to f off is not on, in my opinion. He's only the DofF and has at least been a proper legend of the club, so how about taking the ire out on Laird, Lowe, Roberts et al instead?

Or have we just accepted it perhaps?

I don't find Laird coming on and twice, yes twice, gesturing to gee up the crowd at all amusing. Waster. It's not the crowd that needs geeing you pathetic fool, it's people like you and that's all too late.

Thought they would get pelters at the end, but nothing really.

Ah well, League One, thanks for coming.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2023 20:04]
Apathy on 20:28 - Apr 15 with 2383 viewsqpr_1968

Apathy on 20:12 - Apr 15 by numbers912

from the PU to me the atmosphere was pretty good, a lull just after halftime but I don't think Holloway could complain about the lack of effort from the crowd

i sit in a block sar....

pu was the loudest i've heard all season.

y block in the sb stand seem subdued all season, used to be very boistrous/loud...

coventry fans are the best i've heard at loftus road all season, and the most....
from start to finish they never stopped, and for five minutes non stop, there're last song, very embarrasing, but alas true......qpr get battered everywhere they go....
obviously they mean on the pitch this season......otherwise they know better.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Apathy on 20:31 - Apr 15 with 2361 viewsQPsyR

Apathy on 20:26 - Apr 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

I thought Laird and Paal were POTY contenders at the start of the season.

Both of em are still P O T Y mate

like P*ss Off To You

To those two cnts not to you Bazza to b clear

Can't believe i stayed in this weekend to watch this

FFS

FKA AcidPixie

Apathy on 23:06 - Apr 15 with 2130 viewsWegerles_Stairs

We got behind them today. Don't see the point of being overly abusive when we have another crucial match on Wednesday.

Tbh most of my anger is with the likes of Bhatia, hiding away like a little nepo baby prick.
Apathy on 23:20 - Apr 15 with 2099 viewsthame_hoops

Apathy on 20:28 - Apr 15 by qpr_1968

i sit in a block sar....

pu was the loudest i've heard all season.

y block in the sb stand seem subdued all season, used to be very boistrous/loud...

coventry fans are the best i've heard at loftus road all season, and the most....
from start to finish they never stopped, and for five minutes non stop, there're last song, very embarrasing, but alas true......qpr get battered everywhere they go....
obviously they mean on the pitch this season......otherwise they know better.

Agree with this. I was pleasantly surprised at how loud the Rangers fans were, how full the ground looked, and pleased that Coventry took up the full allocation. And they were the loudest away fans I can remember this year
Apathy on 23:34 - Apr 15 with 2068 viewsNortholt_Rs

Apathy on 23:20 - Apr 15 by thame_hoops

Agree with this. I was pleasantly surprised at how loud the Rangers fans were, how full the ground looked, and pleased that Coventry took up the full allocation. And they were the loudest away fans I can remember this year

Pleased? It was a disastrous decision to give them 3k tickets. Completely negated any home crowd advantage for what was a must not lose game …. Lunacy by Hoos.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Apathy on 23:38 - Apr 15 with 2060 viewsQPsyR

Apathy on 23:34 - Apr 15 by Northolt_Rs

Pleased? It was a disastrous decision to give them 3k tickets. Completely negated any home crowd advantage for what was a must not lose game …. Lunacy by Hoos.

exactly

FKA AcidPixie

Apathy on 23:57 - Apr 15 with 2001 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Apathy on 23:34 - Apr 15 by Northolt_Rs

I don't think it's an issue. If you have a decent team on the pitch, you win whether they had 3,000 or 300. We're just shit.
Apathy on 00:12 - Apr 16 with 1999 viewsNortholt_Rs

Apathy on 23:57 - Apr 15 by Wegerles_Stairs

I don't think it's an issue. If you have a decent team on the pitch, you win whether they had 3,000 or 300. We're just shit.

Er….we already know we don’t have a decent team. That’s been patently obvious for months. So, we need every advantage we can get just to be on equal terms with most other sides. Giving them 3k tickets for today was fkn madness. Hoos is brain dead.

Login to get fewer ads

Apathy on 00:44 - Apr 16 with 1936 viewsdistortR

Apathy on 00:12 - Apr 16 by Northolt_Rs

Er….we already know we don’t have a decent team. That’s been patently obvious for months. So, we need every advantage we can get just to be on equal terms with most other sides. Giving them 3k tickets for today was fkn madness. Hoos is brain dead.

Hopefully the extra money raised will go towards extending Balogun's contract...........
Apathy on 06:57 - Apr 16 with 1843 viewsHarbour

Apathy on 20:09 - Apr 15 by distortR

I think Willock deserves an assist for the crucial second goal.

Yes saw that pretty much killed the game off. Subs did not work not sure what’s happened to Willock a shadow of his former self.
Apathy on 09:54 - Apr 16 with 1692 viewsWatford_Ranger

Apathy on 00:12 - Apr 16 by Northolt_Rs

1300 tickets at £30+ a pop. We aren’t in a position to turn that down. An empty lower tier doesn’t make Chris Martin faster or Dozzell braver.

On the OP, each to their own but I wonder what it would take for some people to not applaud these wasters off. A 10-0 loss? Balogun helicoptering towards the family stand?
Apathy on 10:15 - Apr 16 with 1637 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Apathy on 23:06 - Apr 15 by Wegerles_Stairs

We got behind them today. Don't see the point of being overly abusive when we have another crucial match on Wednesday.

Tbh most of my anger is with the likes of Bhatia, hiding away like a little nepo baby prick.

Can't decide whether to call the ineptitude from the boardroom 'malaise' or 'Malays', either way we're 12 years into ineptitude and there's precious little sign of it ending soon.

I thought when AB (not Malay) returned, a sensible head returned to the ranks. I knew someone who did business with him and described him as very smart. He also said that AB felt his departure first time left a raw nerve in him, that he wanted to remedy.

I'm just surprised how even since he returned, we seem to have less commonsense than before. But as I always say, sense is neither common and that which purports to be it is often nonsense.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Apathy on 10:24 - Apr 16 with 1613 viewsNortholt_Rs

Apathy on 09:54 - Apr 16 by Watford_Ranger

1300 tickets at £30+ a pop. We aren’t in a position to turn that down. An empty lower tier doesn’t make Chris Martin faster or Dozzell braver.

On the OP, each to their own but I wonder what it would take for some people to not applaud these wasters off. A 10-0 loss? Balogun helicoptering towards the family stand?

Small beer versus relegation to L1. Hoos and Ferdinand should be doing everything possible to give us the maximum advantage to stay in this league. Giving 3k Coventry fans their big day out was imbecilic.

Apathy on 10:28 - Apr 16 with 1603 viewsWatford_Ranger

Apathy on 10:24 - Apr 16 by Northolt_Rs

Small beer versus relegation to L1. Hoos and Ferdinand should be doing everything possible to give us the maximum advantage to stay in this league. Giving 3k Coventry fans their big day out was imbecilic.

We can’t get the absolute basics expected of an Isthmian League side right though. I’ll agree to disagree but I feel it made absolutely no difference to our performance or the ease with which they dominated the game and cut us open at will.
Apathy on 10:45 - Apr 16 with 1584 viewsNortholt_Rs

Apathy on 10:28 - Apr 16 by Watford_Ranger

We can’t get the absolute basics expected of an Isthmian League side right though. I’ll agree to disagree but I feel it made absolutely no difference to our performance or the ease with which they dominated the game and cut us open at will.

Agreed the team is dogshít. What away fans wouldn’t want to come to LR? It’s almost a guaranteed away win. For me, it’s lunacy to be giving the entire school end to any fans for these last few home games. Would it have made a difference yesterday to give them just the top? None of us will ever know… Giving them 3k tickets definitely didn’t help us though especially after our customary gift of a shockingly badly ‘defended’ early goal. Anyway, it’s done already and I think so are we…L1 here we come.

Apathy on 10:52 - Apr 16 with 1543 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Apathy on 10:15 - Apr 16 by PlanetHonneywood

Can't decide whether to call the ineptitude from the boardroom 'malaise' or 'Malays', either way we're 12 years into ineptitude and there's precious little sign of it ending soon.

I thought when AB (not Malay) returned, a sensible head returned to the ranks. I knew someone who did business with him and described him as very smart. He also said that AB felt his departure first time left a raw nerve in him, that he wanted to remedy.

I'm just surprised how even since he returned, we seem to have less commonsense than before. But as I always say, sense is neither common and that which purports to be it is often nonsense.

Where the hell are they? They put out that 'hostage' video a while back, trying to reassure us that everything's going to be alright but it clearly isn't. Their decisions are hurtling us to League 1 and they're nowhere to be seen.
Apathy on 11:00 - Apr 16 with 1534 viewsdistortR

Apathy on 06:57 - Apr 16 by Harbour

Yes saw that pretty much killed the game off. Subs did not work not sure what’s happened to Willock a shadow of his former self.

Maybe he's working towards not having to stay here for another year.
I know I'm getting boring on this, but unless he commits to staying for longer, I see no point in him hanging around. And he is hardly suited to our 'style' of football.
Apathy on 11:33 - Apr 16 with 1475 viewsNortholt_Rs

Apathy on 10:52 - Apr 16 by Wegerles_Stairs

Where the hell are they? They put out that 'hostage' video a while back, trying to reassure us that everything's going to be alright but it clearly isn't. Their decisions are hurtling us to League 1 and they're nowhere to be seen.

Our owners are a very dangerous combination of anonymous and clueless. It’s why the club is dying before our eyes. QPR FC is in big, big trouble. Remember what Fernandes did to Caterham…
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 12:06]

Apathy on 12:28 - Apr 16 with 1399 viewsNW5Hoop

Apathy on 19:40 - Apr 15 by BrianMcCarthy

We seemed noisy on the stream, for what that's worth.

We were not noisy. Coventry were noisy. We had some half-arsed attempts at noise that didn't get out of Q and R blocks.
Apathy on 12:49 - Apr 16 with 1347 viewsslmrstid

If 3,000 away fans scares a home player out of playing well then you have no business being a professional footballer. I can't believe people are even suggesting thats an issue. I know we're angry and desperate but jeez...
Apathy on 13:36 - Apr 16 with 1282 viewsNorthernr

Tell you what, I don't think it'll be very apathetic if they do that at Stoke with the tunnel where it is at that ground. They'll have to use one of those caterpillar tunnels that stretches out to the halfway line.
Apathy on 13:44 - Apr 16 with 1244 viewsWatford_Ranger

Apathy on 13:36 - Apr 16 by Northernr

Tell you what, I don't think it'll be very apathetic if they do that at Stoke with the tunnel where it is at that ground. They'll have to use one of those caterpillar tunnels that stretches out to the halfway line.

The Bristol City match could end up like Custer’s last stand.
Apathy on 16:38 - Apr 16 with 1084 viewsdaveB

Apathy on 20:07 - Apr 15 by QPR_Jim

Why have a go at Laird, he come on and looked interested, tried to drive the play forward and was trying to engage with the fans to pump the atmosphere up. Willock came on at the same time didn't appear to have half the intent and gave the ball away a lot, so maybe it's got f all to do with whether they're on loan or not.

exactly this, the loan player's are an easy target but the ones we own haven't been any better
Apathy on 16:42 - Apr 16 with 1052 viewsGaryBannister86

Apathy on 16:38 - Apr 16 by daveB

exactly this, the loan player's are an easy target but the ones we own haven't been any better

Maybe, but at least our own players will have to accept the consequences of their dismal performances - whether that is playing in League One / lower contracts / worse moves then they would have got otherwise.

Laird / Tim / Lowe / Roberts - they can just shrug their shoulders and blame QPR for the fact that they didn't light up the Championship.
Apathy on 16:55 - Apr 16 with 1003 viewsThaiHoop

Apathy on 20:07 - Apr 15 by QPR_Jim

Why have a go at Laird, he come on and looked interested, tried to drive the play forward and was trying to engage with the fans to pump the atmosphere up. Willock came on at the same time didn't appear to have half the intent and gave the ball away a lot, so maybe it's got f all to do with whether they're on loan or not.

With you on this Jim, I thought he looked decent when he came on and I liked the fact he was trying to gee up the crowd (though they did seem to be making a fair amount of noise anyway).

I know Laird hasn't always covered himself in glory but to pick Dunne in front of him at full back is madness.

I think Ian Taylor is right to say we won't boo them to victory, but clapping them after that is ridiculous!

Lastly, I have no problem with anyone telling the DOF to f off!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024