Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possible player sales: to where? 21:38 - Apr 20 with 2025 viewsTonto

I've seen several posts on here urging a "clear out", and i cant disagreewith the sentiment. But there are several.issues that come with that: firstly you need another club to want to buy those players, then given we are losing money hand over fist, we need someone to pay hard currency so those assets. Something not helped by most of our sellable assets playing crap.and losing significant chunks off their value, and the well know fact that the Championship player market has fallen though the floor as if Liz Truss were in charge of it.

I don't see any of our players going to the Prem. None of them are good enough. Field could be of Interest to one of the few top championship clubs willing to splash a few quid. Willock made the championship team last year so may get some interest from similar. Chair I think is more likley to go abroad.

But who else could realistically go elsewhere, and where would that be. I'm mostly stumped to think of anyone who would pay reasonable money for anyone in our team
[Post edited 20 Apr 2023 21:39]

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Possible player sales: to where? on 21:44 - Apr 20 with 1992 viewsmart_Goblin

I think Lyndon might end up with mole face . Just a hunch but we won’t get much for him
Possible player sales: to where? on 21:51 - Apr 20 with 1963 viewsTonto

Possible player sales: to where? on 21:44 - Apr 20 by mart_Goblin

I think Lyndon might end up with mole face . Just a hunch but we won’t get much for him

I ca. See Dykes back in Scotland, but that's a market of 2 clubs so not big bucks

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Possible player sales: to where? on 21:56 - Apr 20 with 1947 viewsOakR

I think you could have:

Dieng - Championship
Dunne - Championship
Dickie - Championship club that wants to play from the back

Field - Championship
Willock - Only one I think could be Prem but unlikely now with injuries and recent - if he'd continued like he did at the start maybe. A promoted club could take a punt on him but I doubt it now.
Chair - Championship or maybe a Club going up as with Willock maybe. Shame he doesn't have pace.
Dykes - I'd agree with Scots PL, other Championship side might also like him

Dozzell - I think he could make it unlike most but I guess offers wise L1, maybe Championship.

We will release others but only the above we could maybe get some money for, less for each if we go down as we will be even more desperate.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Possible player sales: to where? on 22:42 - Apr 20 with 1857 viewsMonkey_Roots

If I had my way, right now:

Keep: Dunne, Field, Paal, Kakay, Richards (no choice).

Blood: Drew, Dixon-Bonner, Armstrong, Gubbins(?) and Walsh.

Sell: Chair, Dieng, Willock, Balogan (contract done?), JCS, Amos, Dozzell and Dykes.

Release: Albert, Johansson.

Sign: CB, CB, LB, CM, AM, S, W, W, GK.

Obviously it’s all very simplistic, unrealistic and bôllocks etc etc.
Possible player sales: to where? on 01:28 - Apr 21 with 1692 viewsBoston

Athletico Knackers Yard.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Possible player sales: to where? on 07:01 - Apr 21 with 1591 viewsDorse

Jake Clarke-Salter: Holby City

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Possible player sales: to where? on 07:04 - Apr 21 with 1583 viewsGaryBannister86

Possible player sales: to where? on 07:01 - Apr 21 by Dorse

Jake Clarke-Salter: Holby City

I would love to keep Dykes, but we won't be able to if we are in League One.

I predict a decent Champ club will buy him for the £3m we turned down in January, he will score 15 goals in a season then go for £15m+ to the Prem. Hope we get a sell on clause.

He's a good player, a valuable commodity these days as a big centre forward, playing in a dreadful team.
Possible player sales: to where? on 07:41 - Apr 21 with 1494 viewsRangersw12

Rumour doing the rounds along with the bust up one is that Willock has already agreed to go to G Rangers and Chair off to the Bundesliga
Login to get fewer ads

Possible player sales: to where? on 08:01 - Apr 21 with 1474 viewsNorthernr

I have a feeling the Dykes to Millwall thing will come back.

Actually wouldn't begrudge him that, I think he's one of the few to come out of these last few months with his head high and some credit.

What's going to be galling is watching a lot of these wasters get fairly decent deals, or new loans, while we're fcking about at Lincoln City.
Possible player sales: to where? on 08:19 - Apr 21 with 1438 viewstraininvain

Possible player sales: to where? on 08:01 - Apr 21 by Northernr

I have a feeling the Dykes to Millwall thing will come back.

Actually wouldn't begrudge him that, I think he's one of the few to come out of these last few months with his head high and some credit.

What's going to be galling is watching a lot of these wasters get fairly decent deals, or new loans, while we're fcking about at Lincoln City.

I’d also wager that most of them will go on to do well elsewhere. Roberts aside.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024