Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Benson for Burnley 21:53 - Apr 25 with 2902 viewsqueensparker

Blackburn can’t say they weren’t warned after the weekend

Benson for Burnley on 21:54 - Apr 25 with 2885 viewsToast_R

Really was a replica wasn't it?
Benson for Burnley on 21:54 - Apr 25 with 2884 viewsdannyblue

great sound as that one goes in
Benson for Burnley on 21:55 - Apr 25 with 2866 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks it might be more than a strange coincidence that they lost at home to fourth bottom only to set themselves up to lift the trophy at their arch rivals…
Benson for Burnley on 22:03 - Apr 25 with 2793 viewsaston_hoop

Did it v Rotherham too. Literally scored that goal 3 games in a row now

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Benson for Burnley on 22:05 - Apr 25 with 2779 viewsMichael_Hunt2

Can’t understand why the Burnley supporters were so few in number? The whole of the left side of the goal and upper tier empty. Their nearest rivals with the chance of the title, I’m bemused
Benson for Burnley on 22:07 - Apr 25 with 2760 viewsDorse

Benson for Burnley on 21:55 - Apr 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks it might be more than a strange coincidence that they lost at home to fourth bottom only to set themselves up to lift the trophy at their arch rivals…

Don't. The CURSE will hear you.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Benson for Burnley on 22:07 - Apr 25 with 2756 viewsaston_hoop

Benson for Burnley on 22:05 - Apr 25 by Michael_Hunt2

Can’t understand why the Burnley supporters were so few in number? The whole of the left side of the goal and upper tier empty. Their nearest rivals with the chance of the title, I’m bemused

Basically Blackburn made sure as few of them as possible could travel I believe

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Benson for Burnley on 22:12 - Apr 25 with 2722 viewsthame_hoops

I was really disappointed with amount and they bought down to us in December. Considering they were top of the league. And an ex-Premier League team. I can’t believe for one second that they threw the game against us to win in Blackburn, probably none of their players are from Lancashire anyway
Login to get fewer ads

Benson for Burnley on 22:21 - Apr 25 with 2676 viewsactonman

Blackburn only gave them 2000 tickets as that’s all they gave them in the reverse fixture . That and I don’t think they wanted 5000 odd burnley fans gloating about winning the title in their back yard .
Was hoping for a draw to keep burnley “honest” in their remaining games
Benson for Burnley on 22:23 - Apr 25 with 2666 viewsJuzzie

Benson for Burnley on 21:55 - Apr 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

Feels like that but with something like three shots cleared off the line in the first half suggests perhaps not.
Anyways, they’re now happy and we’re happy (so far).
Benson for Burnley on 22:28 - Apr 25 with 2633 viewsJuzzie

Benson for Burnley on 22:07 - Apr 25 by aston_hoop

Basically Blackburn made sure as few of them as possible could travel I believe

A bit like us at Watford. Could have given us the whole stand, did for Brighton I think in the FA Cup so not an issue, but basically didn’t want to so they could “give as many home fans a chance to see their last home game of the season”, yeah right ‘cos finishing 14th is soooooo important compared to all their other home games.
Benson for Burnley on 22:29 - Apr 25 with 2622 viewsted_hendrix

I put on our match report that Benson scared me to death because in all honesty he scared me to death.

As for a conspiracy theory, don't talk bolox.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Benson for Burnley on 22:31 - Apr 25 with 2600 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Benson for Burnley on 22:29 - Apr 25 by ted_hendrix

I put on our match report that Benson scared me to death because in all honesty he scared me to death.

As for a conspiracy theory, don't talk bolox.

I’ll talk bolox whenever I want! 😆
[Post edited 25 Apr 2023 22:45]
Benson for Burnley on 23:15 - Apr 25 with 2426 viewsBurnleyhoop

Low allocation from Blackburn. Only issued 2000 tickets. Both sets of supporters like to trash each others towns. No love lost would be an understatement between these two clubs.
Benson for Burnley on 06:59 - Apr 26 with 2168 viewsDWQPR

Benson for Burnley on 23:15 - Apr 25 by Burnleyhoop

Low allocation from Blackburn. Only issued 2000 tickets. Both sets of supporters like to trash each others towns. No love lost would be an understatement between these two clubs.

To be honest trashing both those towns would be an improvement!😂

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Benson for Burnley on 07:43 - Apr 26 with 2089 viewsdistortR

Benson for Burnley on 22:31 - Apr 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’ll talk bolox whenever I want! 😆
[Post edited 25 Apr 2023 22:45]

Hadn't noticed
Benson for Burnley on 09:06 - Apr 26 with 1949 viewsNortholt_Rs

Benson for Burnley on 06:59 - Apr 26 by DWQPR

To be honest trashing both those towns would be an improvement!😂

Unlike Shepherds Bush these days….

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Benson for Burnley on 11:51 - Apr 26 with 1751 viewsstowmarketrange

Benson for Burnley on 22:28 - Apr 25 by Juzzie

A bit like us at Watford. Could have given us the whole stand, did for Brighton I think in the FA Cup so not an issue, but basically didn’t want to so they could “give as many home fans a chance to see their last home game of the season”, yeah right ‘cos finishing 14th is soooooo important compared to all their other home games.

That argument would be ok if they’d sold all of their own tickets.The top tier of the end opposite the Burnley fans was empty.
On a separate issue,why are we about the only club that gets shoved up to the top tier of the stand at Blackburn?Everyone else seems to share the lower tier with home fans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024