Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodison Park 21:29 - Apr 27 with 2630 viewsted_hendrix

Last time I was there we won 1-0, great old British football ground, providing we can stay In the Championship It looks like we might be going back.
How the mighty have fallen.
Tommy Smith.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Goodison Park on 21:32 - Apr 27 with 2604 viewsToast_R

That Isak assist was unreal.
Goodison Park on 21:36 - Apr 27 with 2559 viewsflynnbo

They’ll be at their new stadium, I think.
Goodison Park on 21:40 - Apr 27 with 2519 viewsToast_R

Goodison Park on 21:36 - Apr 27 by flynnbo

One more season at Goodison I understand.
They'll escape anyway, always do. Hans Segers will throw one in or something.
Goodison Park on 21:43 - Apr 27 with 2502 viewsted_hendrix

Goodison Park on 21:36 - Apr 27 by flynnbo

Opens 2024—25 season, I think they're gone as have Soton.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Goodison Park on 07:40 - Apr 28 with 2251 viewsLblock

Goodison Park on 21:40 - Apr 27 by Toast_R

One more season at Goodison I understand.
They'll escape anyway, always do. Hans Segers will throw one in or something.

This is the reason I want them to drop so badly and have done so for decades

Unforgivable that they got away with that.
I mean okay…… cough..cough…. Crystal Palace 6-0 and all that but…. this has basically been confirmed in a couple of sources.
The old Wimbledon never got their arses handed to them on the road back then, worst team you could’ve chosen to play if you needed a result. A couple of the goals Segers conceded that day were beyond obvious. Then I’m sort of unrelated trials and books about bungs and bribes it surfaced and basically admitted to.

They need to take their medicine

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Goodison Park on 08:12 - Apr 28 with 2195 viewsDWQPR

Can see the new stadium being put on hold if they drop. Also there will be a huge clear out of players otherwise I suspect we could have Derby2.0 on the horizon.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Goodison Park on 08:13 - Apr 28 with 2192 viewsBluce_Ree

I'm up for them getting relegated. I always used to think Everton fans were okay. That they got it. A sort of scouse version of us (where Liverpool are the scouse Chelsea I guess).

But that's giving them too much credit. I work with a lot of them (and Liverpool fans) and while the Reds are the f**king worst, Everton fans still have an arrogance around them too. And they're obsessed with how Liverpool are doing all the time, so when they find out I'm a QPR fan, they literally barely acknowledge it. It's like I've just said 'I'm more of a baseball guy' or something.

Apart from one guy. Absolute die hard Everton fan and on the surface of it the nicest guy you could ever meet. But then he disappeared from work for months and when we finally found out why it was because he'd caught a six year stretch in pokey for noncing da kidz. Eesh.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Goodison Park on 08:24 - Apr 28 with 2165 viewswombat

Goodison Park on 08:13 - Apr 28 by Bluce_Ree

I'm up for them getting relegated. I always used to think Everton fans were okay. That they got it. A sort of scouse version of us (where Liverpool are the scouse Chelsea I guess).

But that's giving them too much credit. I work with a lot of them (and Liverpool fans) and while the Reds are the f**king worst, Everton fans still have an arrogance around them too. And they're obsessed with how Liverpool are doing all the time, so when they find out I'm a QPR fan, they literally barely acknowledge it. It's like I've just said 'I'm more of a baseball guy' or something.

Apart from one guy. Absolute die hard Everton fan and on the surface of it the nicest guy you could ever meet. But then he disappeared from work for months and when we finally found out why it was because he'd caught a six year stretch in pokey for noncing da kidz. Eesh.

never got the love in for everton myself , awful away end awful fans one of my least fav away ground to be honest ,im hopeing they go down and have to suffer for a while , can be certain sky will want all there games on sky next season as well

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Login to get fewer ads

Goodison Park on 08:41 - Apr 28 with 2129 viewsRangersDave

Their new ground is huge and a real carbunkle on what could have been a great piece of waterfront.

i go there (sandon dock) 2-3 times a week, and there is no road widening or improvement going on anywhere around.

The nearest station isnt built for football traffic, dock road will always be interesting as dock traffic (artics etc) park on it at weekends. Theres also the port, with irish and manx ro-ro ferries coming and going too.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Goodison Park on 09:35 - Apr 28 with 2056 viewskernowhoop

I have never been, but, Goodison always looks like a giant Loftus Road to me.
Goodison Park on 09:38 - Apr 28 with 2048 viewsslmrstid

Goodison Park on 08:12 - Apr 28 by DWQPR

Can see the new stadium being put on hold if they drop. Also there will be a huge clear out of players otherwise I suspect we could have Derby2.0 on the horizon.

I think the build is too far along now for it to be put on hold. Leicester's mega plans to expand the King Power though I could see all being scratched if they go, as nothing there has actually started yet.
Goodison Park on 09:39 - Apr 28 with 2047 viewsloftboy

Goodison Park on 09:35 - Apr 28 by kernowhoop

I have never been, but, Goodison always looks like a giant Loftus Road to me.

Been about 7/8 times the first was 1985 when they beat us to win the league, the worst was grand national day 1990, 11.00 ko we were one down and Barker missed a last minute penalty.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Goodison Park on 09:40 - Apr 28 with 2044 viewsLblock

Goodison Park on 08:13 - Apr 28 by Bluce_Ree

Do their fans still sing “Everton are white” I wonder??

A no good club in my eyes.
Never liked ‘em much

They can’t put the ground on hold.
Columns already going up.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Goodison Park on 09:52 - Apr 28 with 2021 viewsstowmarketrange

Goodison Park on 09:39 - Apr 28 by loftboy

Been about 7/8 times the first was 1985 when they beat us to win the league, the worst was grand national day 1990, 11.00 ko we were one down and Barker missed a last minute penalty.

That away end behind the goal was awful wasn’t it?The front rows were below pitch level so you couldn’t see much unless you stood further back.Luckily for us it was easier to do with only a few hundred rattling around the terrace.
And the coppers walking around with those big sticks was enough to curb any trouble from the away fans.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2023 9:54]
Goodison Park on 09:54 - Apr 28 with 2002 viewsloftboy

Goodison Park on 09:52 - Apr 28 by stowmarketrange

That away end behind the goal was awful wasn’t it?The front rows were below pitch level so you couldn’t see much unless you stood further back.Luckily for us it was easier to do with only a few hundred rattling around the terrace.
And the coppers walking around with those big sticks was enough to curb any trouble from the away fans.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2023 9:54]

I liked it, always add a good atmosphere up there, I remember one year we literally sang “Trevor Francis blue and white army” non stop for 90 minutes , for some reason it was really winding the scousers up!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024