Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
last game...bristol roll call. 23:45 - May 1 with 4338 viewsqpr_1968

3 in y block sb stand.

a nice comfortable/relaxed win.

does it get any better than this.....lol.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

last game...bristol roll call. on 01:07 - May 2 with 3360 viewsStanisgod

It can actually be a LOT better than this 🙄🙄

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

last game...bristol roll call. on 08:48 - May 2 with 3261 viewsessextaxiboy

I will be there with No 1 son , I hope that they dont do a "lap of something" at the end . Just give the fans a clap as normal and get off , we can do the same and lets start the rebuild.

Dropping the loan players and giving some young players a game would add something to it for me .
last game...bristol roll call. on 16:03 - May 3 with 3108 viewsqpr_1968

i take it everyones knocking this one on the head.

last game...bristol roll call. on 16:04 - May 3 with 3105 viewsqpr_1968

last game...bristol roll call. on 01:07 - May 2 by Stanisgod

It can actually be a LOT better than this 🙄🙄

tongue in cheek me old son, tongue in cheek.

last game...bristol roll call. on 16:15 - May 3 with 3064 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Most people I know are going. I would expect a decent turn out.
last game...bristol roll call. on 16:27 - May 3 with 3054 viewsjoe90

I'll be there. No reason not to go considering all the other games I've subjected myself to.

Call me mad but there was a point this season where I thought we might be in for a proper celebration, open top bus the works. You know the drill, the one time everyone turns up in colours, suns out, beers on the green, pictures you'll look back at in years come and laugh at your trainers or something silly.
[Post edited 4 May 2023 14:07]
last game...bristol roll call. on 16:53 - May 3 with 3012 viewsLogman

Can't make it unfortunately. Got my dates wrong and thought we were playing on Saturday and booked to go away (to Spain) on Monday.

I wish I was there and if I was I would stay to the end to clap any players who walk around.

Life's too short to cold shoulder them.
last game...bristol roll call. on 16:54 - May 3 with 3009 viewsBushman

last game...bristol roll call. on 16:27 - May 3 by joe90

I'll be there. No reason not to go considering all the other games I've subjected myself to.

Call me mad but there was a point this season where I thought we might be in for a proper celebration, open top bus the works. You know the drill, the one time everyone turns up in colours, suns out, beers on the green, pictures you'll look back at in years come and laugh at your trainers or something silly.
[Post edited 4 May 2023 14:07]

Don’t worry everyone will be celebrating like we’ve just won the champions league instead of just escaping relegation by the skin of our teeth.

See the 6-0 victory over palace

The lap of “honour” will be super cringe
[Post edited 3 May 2023 16:55]

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Login to get fewer ads

last game...bristol roll call. on 17:01 - May 3 with 2992 viewsterryb

I will be there.

Bloody bus replacement again though! Coach between Marks Tey & Billericay. I think it's just been the one Saturday home game in 2023 that trains from Ipswich have reached Liverpool Street.

I hate Railtrack!
last game...bristol roll call. on 17:20 - May 3 with 2971 viewsstowmarketrange

last game...bristol roll call. on 17:01 - May 3 by terryb

I will be there.

Bloody bus replacement again though! Coach between Marks Tey & Billericay. I think it's just been the one Saturday home game in 2023 that trains from Ipswich have reached Liverpool Street.

I hate Railtrack!

My mate is driving in from Lowestoft and picking me up on the way.How long are these engineering works supposed to last anyway?There seems to be more people travelling on the weekends than there are during the week now so maybe they’d be better off doing the repairs then.
last game...bristol roll call. on 17:45 - May 3 with 2952 viewsJuzzie

Me and Juzzie Jnr. Only our third home game (Blackburn & Birmingham the others) this season.... 3rd time lucky for a win!
last game...bristol roll call. on 18:49 - May 3 with 2909 viewsStreathamRanger

6 of us from Streatham. Taking the youngest nipper to his first game. Hope he gets to see some goals and doesn't end up supporting Bristol City. Anyone know if the club are planning on selling off this season's shirts at knockdown prices as they have done at previous last home games?
last game...bristol roll call. on 18:51 - May 3 with 2902 viewsthehat

Yes me and the kids along with other friends and family will be in our usual G block seats.

Looking forward to this one now as I wont be a nervous wreck watching it.

Dont start any of the loans which will give us a glimpse of next season.
last game...bristol roll call. on 19:49 - May 3 with 2868 viewsstowmarketrange

last game...bristol roll call. on 18:49 - May 3 by StreathamRanger

6 of us from Streatham. Taking the youngest nipper to his first game. Hope he gets to see some goals and doesn't end up supporting Bristol City. Anyone know if the club are planning on selling off this season's shirts at knockdown prices as they have done at previous last home games?

They’ve normally made an announcement on it by now.Most of us will have qpr cash to use up by May 31st,so expect them to go to £10 on June 1st.
last game...bristol roll call. on 07:12 - May 4 with 2720 viewsPaddyhoops

Looking forward to this one . It’s a “dead rubber” as the say and I would have bitten your hand off for that a month ago .
last game...bristol roll call. on 07:49 - May 4 with 2686 viewsnix

Four of us going.

I'm relieved we're staying up. I didn't like to think what might have happened otherwise.
last game...bristol roll call. on 08:03 - May 4 with 2677 viewsNorthernr

Full compliment, and Tuesday off work

Looked pretty sold out when I picked a couple up for Young North and mate yesterday.
last game...bristol roll call. on 09:02 - May 4 with 2639 viewsWokingR

2 of us from Woking in V Block, although have tested positive for Covid again this week ,so hope that's cleared in time.
last game...bristol roll call. on 09:14 - May 4 with 2611 viewsTheChef

last game...bristol roll call. on 09:02 - May 4 by WokingR

2 of us from Woking in V Block, although have tested positive for Covid again this week ,so hope that's cleared in time.

You're still testing for Covid??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

last game...bristol roll call. on 09:14 - May 4 with 2610 viewsenfieldargh

last game...bristol roll call. on 08:03 - May 4 by Northernr

Full compliment, and Tuesday off work

Looked pretty sold out when I picked a couple up for Young North and mate yesterday.

2 from Enf.

Looking at seat map LR & SBS pretty much sold out JU & KU around 20% remaining.

Lower school end around half full.

I think this is a way that our fans can show the players who may be here next season is that this club is worth fighting for. It will be a relief that nothing hinges on the game.

My intention for this season was to support the team come what may and enjoy watching some good football from us, never expected things to pan out as they have but the Bristol game hopefully will see us play with a bit of freedom.

0-1 to them then, Nakki Wells to streak away from our defenders in the last minute

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

last game...bristol roll call. on 09:19 - May 4 with 2596 viewsToast_R

I've been trying to buy tickets online but as ever, it rejects my payment card(s and just cannot be arsed to wait on the phone line to do it. Might just watch it on the Red Button if Sky are doing their match choice option.
last game...bristol roll call. on 09:29 - May 4 with 2567 viewsWokingR

last game...bristol roll call. on 09:14 - May 4 by TheChef

You're still testing for Covid??

Wife works in a school so has to.
last game...bristol roll call. on 12:19 - May 4 with 2484 viewsdavman

Fell off my push bike on Sunday, faceplanted into the road, had surgery Monday to save my little finger on my right hand, both hands in bandages, no skin left on my nose or upper lip, banging toothache and scraped knees and elbows...

Was going and was looking forward to the first low stress visit for a long, long time, but looks like that's now off sadly.

See you all in August

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

last game...bristol roll call. on 14:01 - May 4 with 2435 viewsAirtomoreira

1 from Birmingham will be in attendance. The efforts of the last few games have somehow motivated me to attend my first home game in an embarrassingly long time. Will be interesting to see, given the circumstances, if there's any move away from the "GA Survival Plan" and any green shoots of the "GA Development Plan". Probably asking too much, given the tools GA has at his disposal (and let's face it, the majority feel that there are a lot of tools round the place right now that need disposing of), but you never know.....
last game...bristol roll call. on 17:36 - May 4 with 2336 viewsHayesender

Yep, on the 09.13 from Littlehampton, so should be ordering my first pint in the Coningham by 11.30ish

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024