Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final 17:39 - May 27 with 5478 viewsRed_Ranger

Total indictment of poor refereeing in Championship that EFL get a prem ref in.
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 17:49 - May 27 with 4791 viewsterryb

It is always a Premier League referee.

At least this year's one is one of our best.
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 17:55 - May 27 with 4757 viewsRed_Ranger

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 17:49 - May 27 by terryb

I thought that must be the case.

Still, i think its poor
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 20:15 - May 27 with 4619 viewsaston_hoop

Massive upgrade on Jon Moss. Then again, most people on the planet would be.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 20:15 - May 27 with 4615 viewsloftboy

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 20:15 - May 27 by aston_hoop

We got fûcking Lee Mason.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 20:17 - May 27 with 4604 viewsaston_hoop

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 20:15 - May 27 by loftboy

We got fûcking Lee Mason.

Funnily enough, for the 2003 defeat we got Howard Webb! Would have been on the way up back then I suppose

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 00:52 - May 28 with 4396 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 17:49 - May 27 by terryb

He is an excellent ref very calm and this avoids the usual b.s from over paid crying PL players.
Loce the way he takes a minute or 2 then pretty much always get the calls correct fair play to him.
Sounds like Luton Town deserved the win and like someone said it will be fun watching Man City walk past someone's laundry hanging out in the garden .
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 02:38 - May 28 with 4350 viewsLoftgirl

How Huddersfield must wish they could have had Michael Oliver.
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 09:51 - May 28 with 4175 viewspaulhoop2

I’m annoyed James linnington did not get it to be fair - if we get there we would get Stroud !

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 11:49 - May 28 with 4074 viewsRangersDave

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 20:15 - May 27 by aston_hoop

Never liked him in 'Culture Club' anyway!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 12:51 - May 28 with 4033 viewsdenhamhoop2

Thought he was excellent throughout but then to me he is the outstanding ref in the country still found it weird that VAR is allowed for this game yet not the rest of the League campaign.
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 15:33 - May 28 with 3916 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 12:51 - May 28 by denhamhoop2

Thought he was excellent throughout but then to me he is the outstanding ref in the country still found it weird that VAR is allowed for this game yet not the rest of the League campaign.

Its a 100 milion pound difference between going up and staying down I believe so the stakes could not be higher.
Both goals dissallowed for hand balls that were pretty hard to see in real time so VAR did its job .
Imagine Stroud in that position the VAR officials would probably switch it off and head home or demand triple pay to cover his cock ups
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 15:57 - May 28 with 3905 viewsNorthernr

Nice of them not to give a game of that magnitude to some fat mess as his retirement present this year.
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 10:00 - May 29 with 3697 viewsPaddyhoops

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 15:57 - May 28 by Northernr

Nice of them not to give a game of that magnitude to some fat mess as his retirement present this year.

I wouldn’t put Stroud in charge of a match with a mars bar riding on it never mind £170 million.
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 15:30 - May 29 with 3565 viewsstowmarketrange

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 15:33 - May 28 by CLAREMAN1995

Its a 100 milion pound difference between going up and staying down I believe so the stakes could not be higher.
Both goals dissallowed for hand balls that were pretty hard to see in real time so VAR did its job .
Imagine Stroud in that position the VAR officials would probably switch it off and head home or demand triple pay to cover his cock ups

Didn’t they also have var last season too?Not that it did any good.
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 16:16 - May 29 with 3503 viewsterryb

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 15:30 - May 29 by stowmarketrange

Didn’t they also have var last season too?Not that it did any good.

They did but Moss didn't use it!
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 20:08 - May 29 with 3421 viewsNorthernr

Another terrific success story for VAR there.
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 20:35 - May 31 with 3121 viewsaston_hoop

Stuart Atwell on VAR for the Europa League final

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 22:54 - May 31 with 3057 viewsstowmarketrange

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 20:35 - May 31 by aston_hoop

Stuart Atwell on VAR for the Europa League final

What an awful game of football tonight.Players trying to con the officials for the majority of the game,feigning injuries and generally trying to cheat and argue all night.
A terrible advert for modern football.
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 23:14 - May 31 with 3037 viewsaston_hoop

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 22:54 - May 31 by stowmarketrange

What an awful game of football tonight.Players trying to con the officials for the majority of the game,feigning injuries and generally trying to cheat and argue all night.
A terrible advert for modern football.

Absolutely dreadful wasnt it. Especially orchestrated by Mourinho. Just a horrible bloke.

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 23:23 - May 31 with 3030 viewsManinBlack

They certainly believe in surrounding the ref and fourth official appealing yor everything on both sides. Subs constantly joining in with the protests. Must have been at least 16 yellow cards shown including those on the sidelines. You wonder if the owners want their players to pressure the match officials as you won't see Man City or West Ham behaving like that in their finals.
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 23:58 - Jun 1 with 2766 viewsbob566

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 00:49 - Jun 2 with 2747 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 23:58 - Jun 1 by bob566

That is pretty horrific behaviour and the scum will probably get away scott free .I hope that was a security grabbing his daughter because that is so outside what should ever happen to a ref and his family.
He did the best job he could on the field booking 13 players and of course that dick Jose Mourinho who verbally attacked him in the press conference afterwards .Big suspension coming his way hopefully
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 06:25 - Jun 2 with 2694 viewspaulparker

Mourinho should be made to watch those clips at a press conference and then be asked after its all cooled down wether he was right or wrong to say what he did post match. Maybe he could also apologise publicaly to Taylor via the Roma official site?

Hopefully UEFA throw the book at him. He needs a longer ban than Toney got to my mind as what he did was far far worse and more damaging to the game.

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 06:44 - Jun 2 with 2688 viewsNorthernr

Did Taylor actually do a lot wrong in that game? I thought he handled it pretty well given the behaviour of the players/benches.

Sad as it is, unnecessary though it should be, I'm amazed UEFA just left the referee to walk through Budapest Airport with his wife and daughter the day after the game.
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 06:48 - Jun 2 with 2684 viewsPaddyhoops

Mourinhou is a disgrace . His words have actions and in this case , the whole world has seen it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024