Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR wages 08:19 - Aug 7 with 3804 viewsMonkey_Roots

Do we think this is true? Surely not…

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/weekly-wages-qprs-top-10-highest-earners/#lynd
QPR wages on 08:25 - Aug 7 with 3736 viewsEsox_Lucius

No.

The grass is always greener.

QPR wages on 08:25 - Aug 7 with 3734 viewsmart_Goblin

I did wonder what we offered him to sign a new contract.

Even that seems very high though
QPR wages on 08:25 - Aug 7 with 3728 viewsgazza1

It does not surprise me......I heard that GA was shocked when he arrived at the Club just how much the players were earning, sorry being paid!!!
QPR wages on 08:25 - Aug 7 with 3730 viewsdmm

Never trust a clickbait site's claim on player wages. How could they possibly know this information? It's simply made up for clicks.
QPR wages on 08:30 - Aug 7 with 3706 viewsMalintabuk

Think the fact they are quoting Dykes is on 18k a YEAR is testament to the quality of journalism 🤔
QPR wages on 13:18 - Aug 7 with 3244 viewsstevec

If the first six are correct, eight nine and ten must be fuming.
QPR wages on 14:06 - Aug 7 with 3045 viewsRs_Holy

Lyndon Dykes - £18,000 a year ... poor sod ... maybe he is on a massive goal bonus???
QPR wages on 14:13 - Aug 7 with 2993 viewscolinallcars

I don't know if any of these figures are accurate but when they say so-and-so's on £6938 per week, the mention of the salary down to the odd £s seems to indicate they've got the figures right.
If these figures are right, it may account for some of the unhappiness in the players.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR wages on 14:18 - Aug 7 with 2968 viewsaston_hoop

Presumably from the usual source, the latest version of Football Manager. Some bloke who is a QPR fan has an educated guess at what he thinks the wages are and then they get peddled around as probably correct for the next year

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

QPR wages on 14:21 - Aug 7 with 2954 viewsJamesB1979

Our wages in the last set of accounts are £27m and we’ve got 191 members of staff. So average of £2.7k per week. Given that some admin staff are on a lot less than this, some of numbers may be close.
QPR wages on 14:31 - Aug 7 with 2888 viewsbaz_qpr

5 years ago the max wage was £6k per week to treble that in 5 years whilst our income is reducing seems to me to be financial madness if true.

However I can see that Dykes might be on a silly number with that Contract renewal because they have no intention of keeping Dykes in the medium term and it would have been done to inflate his fee.

Its unthinkable though that Dozzell would have been given £10K and Richards £15k and Albert renewed at £12k.
QPR wages on 14:31 - Aug 7 with 2882 viewsRs_Holy

back in the days when Warbs was in charge the narrative on Sky back then (whenever we were on) was 'QPR, punching above their weight in the division'.... I remember one comms saying that the club was in the bottom third of the division re wages.
QPR wages on 14:32 - Aug 7 with 2879 viewsHunterhoop

Come on people…

The article itself says “ All figures are according to Capology and it should be stressed they are an estimate.”

When you go to Capology’s website it has only 4 players with a green verified tick (supposedly meaning 2 sources have corroborated it. How they know those two sources are not the same person and also accurate, I have no idea. They make out the club or agent might tell them, but that would be a breach of confidentiality and GDPR. The rest they say are an algorithm, which does sound a lot like how Football Manager probably guesses it.

The 4 players they say are “verified” are Adomah, Chair, Kakay, and Willock, fwiw.

So, no, it’s not accurate. It’s all a glorified best guess.

Chair renewed last summer so I highly doubt he’s down there. Adomah was a free agent, so again, doubt he’s on that much as he had no other offers. This feels like the sort of thing the algorithm may have missed because the wrong data was input…
QPR wages on 14:37 - Aug 7 with 2838 viewsQPunkR

QPR wages on 14:06 - Aug 7 by Rs_Holy

Lyndon Dykes - £18,000 a year ... poor sod ... maybe he is on a massive goal bonus???

His family would starve!

QPR - "shit but local"

QPR wages on 15:24 - Aug 7 with 2658 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Wouldn't put it past the clown show to sign off some of these contracts.
QPR wages on 15:28 - Aug 7 with 2641 viewsMonkey_Roots

Timing is convenient too - pressure and misery at QPR, let's throw this in to the mix to really exacerbate things...
QPR wages on 15:40 - Aug 7 with 2582 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If correct, then Dozzell's is a good £11k per week too much.

I have a good idea what Jojo was on, and that was mental for a) a club in our situation and b) what other suitors were offering.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR wages on 17:23 - Aug 7 with 2411 viewsPhil_i_P_Daddy

QPR wages on 08:30 - Aug 7 by Malintabuk

Think the fact they are quoting Dykes is on 18k a YEAR is testament to the quality of journalism 🤔

Testament to the quality of Dykes…

Phil_i_P

QPR wages on 17:45 - Aug 7 with 2319 viewsJuzzie

QPR wages on 14:13 - Aug 7 by colinallcars

I don't know if any of these figures are accurate but when they say so-and-so's on £6938 per week, the mention of the salary down to the odd £s seems to indicate they've got the figures right.
If these figures are right, it may account for some of the unhappiness in the players.

or they're just trying to make it look that way.

Do any of these website really have insight into any player's contract? Do they know what you are earning? Would you even want them to.
QPR wages on 18:21 - Aug 7 with 2215 viewsBushRanger82

Whatever it is, our lot are being paid, it's too bloody much!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024