Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Boo Boys 19:24 - Aug 7 with 10389 viewsNoDiddley

Not sure if this has been covered in another thread?
I was unfortunate to go to Watford Saturday.
A fella next to me was constantly booing, after biting my lip for 20 minutes I had to let him have it.
“Why are you booing?”
He hadn’t got a fcukin answer, just another idiot who on paying for an away ticket expects to watch us play like Barcelona, our so called ‘fans’ really pi55 me off, what good does that do?
I know we are poor, but booing , I don’t get it?
The Boo Boys on 19:27 - Aug 7 with 6917 viewsWatford_Ranger

I think after that they’re lucky people weren’t throwing snooker balls. I’m not a boo-er myself (I was shouting Boo-urns) but I’m not going to knock anyone who is.
The Boo Boys on 19:35 - Aug 7 with 6847 viewsGaryBannister86

Each to their own, mate. I always admire the fan who is so ardent that they can watch the total tripe served up and still cheer and applaud and wait at the end of the game to clap them off after another abysmal defeat.

I can't. I love QPR but if I think people are phoning it in, be it players or managers then I will let them know. Not sure the booing will make them play any worse, just like your clapping and cheering doesn't make them play any better.

I gave Laird some stick at the end of last season and a bloke in front of me in the Rail Seating looked at me like I was a lunatic. Maybe he is a better fan than me, but then he couldn't have been watching much of the season.
The Boo Boys on 20:02 - Aug 7 with 6647 viewsJuzzie

I know the club is pushing everyones patience to the limit but I genuinely believe there are (a lot of) people who seem to wallow in misery. This gives them an outlet.
The Boo Boys on 20:21 - Aug 7 with 6539 viewssparkey

I boo'd on Saturday. I absolutely hate booing usually but everything was so unacceptable I felt i had to. We werr served up a pile of sh*t and the players and staff need to know that it was not acceptable.
The Boo Boys on 20:46 - Aug 7 with 6415 viewsBushRanger82

After yet another piss-poor performance, people aren't going to clap those eejits off, are they?
Booing, like it or not, is always going to be the best way fans can show their displeasure.
The Boo Boys (n/t) on 20:47 - Aug 7 with 6410 viewsLowerloftLad

[Post edited 7 Aug 2023 20:51]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

The Boo Boys on 20:47 - Aug 7 with 6408 viewsLowerloftLad

Why can't people boo? .... the football is crap.

I actually went even further me and dad have done the unthinkable and we requested full refunds on this year's season tickets.

We are sick to death of how the club is run. its not even enjoyable attending at the moment we will be back but the ownership has actually destroyed the soul of the club.

We should stick with Ainsworth the poor blokes been chucked well and truly under the bus by the bored and the core players that make up the sqaud.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2023 20:54]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

The Boo Boys on 20:49 - Aug 7 with 6376 viewsgazza1

Booing your own Team is rubbish......
Login to get fewer ads

The Boo Boys on 20:50 - Aug 7 with 6393 viewsHammersmithR

I can’t believe we have some fans who could sit through that performance on Saturday and then clap the players at the end. I left at half time and I’ve never done that in nearly 40 years supporting our team. Some of our players are an embarrassment to the shirt and they need to know their performances in the last 18 months have been absolutely unacceptable. Some of them stroll around as if they’re playing for a top Premier League team. I can’t believe I forked out over £35 on Saturday to watch a back 4 of Paal, Gubbins, Fox and Kakay. It’s an utter joke and we have had all summer to sort this out. Ainsworth said at at the end of the season he would get it sorted. Our team / squad is now even worse. We haven’t a hope in hell of staying up with this shambles. Can any Rangers fan honestly think where this rabble will somehow accrue 50 points to stay up. I’ll be amazed if we make 30 points this season. We are 100% going down and the players / club / manager only have themselves to blame. Loftus Rd is going to get more and more toxic between the players and fans at each game. Most of our players don’t have the balls or ability to play at this level. They are effectively stealing a living. The likes of Kakay and Dozzell I never want to see wearing our shirt again. They’re a joke.
The Boo Boys on 20:54 - Aug 7 with 6338 viewsgazza1

The Boo Boys on 20:50 - Aug 7 by HammersmithR

I can’t believe we have some fans who could sit through that performance on Saturday and then clap the players at the end. I left at half time and I’ve never done that in nearly 40 years supporting our team. Some of our players are an embarrassment to the shirt and they need to know their performances in the last 18 months have been absolutely unacceptable. Some of them stroll around as if they’re playing for a top Premier League team. I can’t believe I forked out over £35 on Saturday to watch a back 4 of Paal, Gubbins, Fox and Kakay. It’s an utter joke and we have had all summer to sort this out. Ainsworth said at at the end of the season he would get it sorted. Our team / squad is now even worse. We haven’t a hope in hell of staying up with this shambles. Can any Rangers fan honestly think where this rabble will somehow accrue 50 points to stay up. I’ll be amazed if we make 30 points this season. We are 100% going down and the players / club / manager only have themselves to blame. Loftus Rd is going to get more and more toxic between the players and fans at each game. Most of our players don’t have the balls or ability to play at this level. They are effectively stealing a living. The likes of Kakay and Dozzell I never want to see wearing our shirt again. They’re a joke.

Yea we all think some or most or all of that......what about the booing!!!!
The Boo Boys on 20:57 - Aug 7 with 6338 viewsWestonsuperR

The Boo Boys on 20:50 - Aug 7 by HammersmithR

A strong post but a really good one.

This isn’t an overreaction to Watford and Oxford but I genuinely think we could struggle to get to 30pts, can’t see against which team we are likely to pick anything up. Lot of talk of Colback but at mid 30’s with no game since March and so little around him I can’t see him making much difference. An all time low point for me, with an inevitable relegation incoming.
The Boo Boys on 21:00 - Aug 7 with 6315 viewsRangersw12

The Boo Boys on 20:54 - Aug 7 by gazza1

Yea we all think some or most or all of that......what about the booing!!!!

It's pretty obvious why people boo it's to show they're pissed off with the performance on the pitch

The players deserved stick on Saturday but come 3pm at Cardiff the fans will be supporting them again unless they put another awful uncommitted performance and they will get both barrels again
The Boo Boys on 21:17 - Aug 7 with 6236 viewsdaveB

can't say I blame anyone for booing on Saturday, should be said the support was excellent second half when Armstrong showed some fight but that first half display is not something we should be applauding
The Boo Boys on 21:47 - Aug 7 with 6058 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Italian ultras have the right idea. Our fan sites (not including Clive who is always very honest), who comprise some of our most fervant supporters, seem to be bought off by a trip to the new training complex or a cup of tea with Balogun.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2023 21:49]
The Boo Boys on 21:55 - Aug 7 with 6016 viewscolinallcars

Years ago I sat near a great bunch of characters who I think were Greeks.
They brought a giant cream cake and a knife to the game and divided it up at HT.
They never booed the players but heckled the ref ( referee, you are sheet).
When they booed the ref, they couldn't make the B sound, so it came out as Moo.
We called them “the moo boys”
The Boo Boys on 22:03 - Aug 7 with 5975 viewsJuzzie

The Boo Boys on 21:55 - Aug 7 by colinallcars

Years ago I sat near a great bunch of characters who I think were Greeks.
They brought a giant cream cake and a knife to the game and divided it up at HT.
They never booed the players but heckled the ref ( referee, you are sheet).
When they booed the ref, they couldn't make the B sound, so it came out as Moo.
We called them “the moo boys”

They managed to get a cake knife into the ground
The Boo Boys on 22:07 - Aug 7 with 5955 viewsPaddyhoops

It was toxic after a half an hour . It was poisonous and though I only get to a handful of away games it was telling that it turned as quickly as iit did literally in the opening minutes of an embryonic season..
It will only end in his sacking which is profoundly sad.
The Boo Boys on 22:24 - Aug 7 with 5878 viewscolinallcars

The Boo Boys on 22:03 - Aug 7 by Juzzie

They managed to get a cake knife into the ground

Yeah, that always baffled me. On a rainy day a couple of seasons back, I had my umbrella confiscated and had to queue up after the game to retrieve it !
The Boo Boys on 22:40 - Aug 7 with 5825 viewsHAMRanger

Never booed my team! Never will. Can moan about them all I like but at the game? That doesn't help and just looks bad!
The Boo Boys on 01:00 - Aug 8 with 5645 viewsNorthernr

None of this is the supporters' fault. I think in previous eras QPR and the execs involved could have expected far more sustained, coordinated abuse, stick and protest. I remember seeing a home defeat to Leeds interrupted by a pitch invasion because we'd sold Darren Peacock while we were mid table in the Premier League.
The Boo Boys on 01:28 - Aug 8 with 5613 viewsNortholt_Rs

The Boo Boys on 19:27 - Aug 7 by Watford_Ranger

I think after that they’re lucky people weren’t throwing snooker balls. I’m not a boo-er myself (I was shouting Boo-urns) but I’m not going to knock anyone who is.

This!
[Post edited 8 Aug 2023 1:28]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

The Boo Boys on 02:48 - Aug 8 with 5569 viewsspencer

Not a big fan of booing, but I certainly understand why fans do.
I wasn't there on Saturday, but I would not have clapped them off .
Abusing players / managers ? No Either at the ground or on social media.

But , they have to know how we feel.

Fans give up their whole days, travelling , spend shed loads of money, run the risk of family arguements etc etc all for supporting the team they love.
These footballers are being paid good money to entertain us.
If I watch a team that's sh.t but give 100% - so beit - can't fault their effort

But if they don't care , don't turn up, don't bother to show any interest whatsoever , they need to know the fans are frustrated.How else will they know.

Typical British...

My meal taste like crap and the service here is shocking.

Waiter : Hello Sir , how's the meal etc
Me .... Lovely , couldn't be better

No the meals cold, the service is slow and I didn't order tripe .

How's the football guys ? - Lovely , couldn't be better
The Boo Boys on 08:46 - Aug 8 with 5267 viewsconnell10

Totally agree with booing , these players are taking the piss! Also i remember going to Loftus road as a kid and on many occasions the chant of what a load of rubbish would echo around the ground. These players have had it bloody easy!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Boo Boys on 08:50 - Aug 8 with 5239 viewsWegerles_Stairs

The Boo Boys on 01:00 - Aug 8 by Northernr

None of this is the supporters' fault. I think in previous eras QPR and the execs involved could have expected far more sustained, coordinated abuse, stick and protest. I remember seeing a home defeat to Leeds interrupted by a pitch invasion because we'd sold Darren Peacock while we were mid table in the Premier League.

Do you think it will start getting nasty at HQ? Last season there were definite splits in the crowd, even when they were getting booed. It obviously depends on results but if performances like Saturday are the norm, it'll be interesting to see what happens. My impression is that there is a significant number of our fans who will never boo them, even if they were standing in the centre circle shagging their wives.
The Boo Boys on 09:08 - Aug 8 with 5183 viewsQPROslo

The Boo Boys on 08:50 - Aug 8 by Wegerles_Stairs

Do you think it will start getting nasty at HQ? Last season there were definite splits in the crowd, even when they were getting booed. It obviously depends on results but if performances like Saturday are the norm, it'll be interesting to see what happens. My impression is that there is a significant number of our fans who will never boo them, even if they were standing in the centre circle shagging their wives.

That might be more entertaining than the utter shyte on view Saturday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024