Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITV or quest EFL hightlights 11:48 - Aug 13 with 2193 viewssouthbrookstreet

What was or is your preferred Sat evening efl highlights channel Itv or quest.... ITV have axed Hosting the show from a studio etc also axing the studio pundits.. I used to look forward to hearing their comments whether I agreed with their conclusion or not.. what we had on TV time last night was the TV cameras focused on attention seeker Poser Tom Brady arriving at the Birmingham game and during also informing us he went to the local pub... the footage time for Cardiff v QPR was 90 seconds that's not acceptable
ITV or quest EFL hightlights on 12:15 - Aug 13 with 2107 viewsWegerles_Stairs

I thought it was the NFL Show.
ITV or quest EFL hightlights on 12:30 - Aug 13 with 2078 viewsManinBlack

It was dire to be honest. Rather hear from pundits than listen to an American and Brum chairman. Our highlights comprised three Cardiff attacks and two R's attacks and that was it. Naturally our game was last to feature despite several other games finishing 1-0.
ITV or quest EFL hightlights on 12:41 - Aug 13 with 2040 viewsNorthernr

Yeh the Tom Brady fawning was a bit much but I actually prefer the format where they're at a ground each week with a featured game. The coverage and interviews from Plymouth last week were very good. There's so much to cram into that show the pundits in the studio never really had time to say anything remotely interesting or incisive anyway - lots of "he'll be disappointed with that".
ITV or quest EFL hightlights on 12:47 - Aug 13 with 2015 viewsSuperhoops2808

I watch it on Sky Sports Football, record it in the early hours and get 15 minutes of highlights and interviews
ITV or quest EFL hightlights on 12:48 - Aug 13 with 2015 viewsPaddyhoops

Just show the football. Most pundits are as dull as dishwater.
Mind you I was brought up on Clough , Allison , Giles and Dunphy .
Spare me Mcanuff and Shearer.
ITV or quest EFL hightlights on 12:58 - Aug 13 with 1972 viewsQPRSteve

It's just part of ITV's long tradition of only showing utter crap on a Saturday night.
ITV or quest EFL hightlights on 14:09 - Aug 13 with 1800 viewsHayesender

I almost turned off the moment I heard grown men chanting "USA USA"

Poll: Shamima Beghum

ITV or quest EFL hightlights on 15:20 - Aug 13 with 1724 viewsCamberleyR

Anything that means seeing less of Jobi McAnuff on our screens is alright with me.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

ITV or quest EFL hightlights on 15:29 - Aug 13 with 1700 viewsQPRConor2000

Bring back the FL show.

You can get highlights on YT anyway.
ITV or quest EFL hightlights on 15:40 - Aug 13 with 1668 viewsBklynRanger

Sorry not to see my countryman Colin Murray around any more, but loved the theme tune - completely out of place, sounds like they've unearthed it from some unused American cop show pilot. Very Cagney & Lacey.

Tom Brady getting wound up on his apparent first hearing of the phrase 'proper football' was quite amusing - get used to that Tom son.
ITV or quest EFL hightlights on 15:41 - Aug 13 with 1669 viewsHAYESBOY

I always just record the highlights that are on Sky Football early in the morning.
Just straight into the game, no pundits. Also more of the games highlights.

Smells like a trout farm in here

ITV or quest EFL hightlights on 16:48 - Aug 13 with 1560 viewsJules4367

ITV or quest EFL hightlights on 14:09 - Aug 13 by Hayesender

I almost turned off the moment I heard grown men chanting "USA USA"

They are the same mentality as those who shout 'In the hole' when someone is teeing off on a par 4 or 5 or shout 'you're just another shit referee' when a decision goes against them and 'you're shitta' when a goal keeper takes a goal kick

It's called 'bellowing ' and apparently it is the result of a Neanderthal gene, which, like the unfortunate illness of Tourette's Syndrome, they cannot help but which with gene therapy, scientists are trying to eradicate.

Sadly, we have to put up with it for now but,from an Anthropological viewpoint, i always find it interesting when you hear these 'modern' people, who think they are clever and believe that they are in a tribe of like-minded beings, all directly descended from Homo Sapiens breeding with Neanderthals, and you then realise how fortunate you are to be descended from a different branch of evolution.
ITV or quest EFL hightlights on 18:19 - Aug 13 with 1451 viewsManinBlack

If they are not having pundits like Mackie and Holloway anymore than perhaps they should show all managers after match interviews rather than just four or five of them. I don't see the point eliminating guest speakers and then showing no increase in the action on the pitch. I didn't see any of the Cardiff game yesterday but assume there were more than five attacks on 100+minutes of game time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024