Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Getting in the Stadium 22:13 - Aug 20 with 3261 viewsdaveB

Did anyone else have trouble getting in the stadium yesterday? My season ticket kept coming up as invalid ticket, a few others seems to have the same, stewards didn't seem to know what to do, managed to get in on my sons in the end but wondered if it was just a handful of us or happened to others?
Getting in the Stadium on 22:25 - Aug 20 with 3208 viewsHayesender

Happened to me, the missus, the bloke after me, and the 20 or so surrounding the steward to get out season tickets reset.

Seemed to definitely be a bit of an issue yesterday

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Getting in the Stadium on 22:36 - Aug 20 with 3180 views1MoreBrightonR

Yeah, i'd sent a screenshot of my dads ticket to a friend to use and it didn't work, but worked when I arrived on my phone. never had that last season
Getting in the Stadium on 22:40 - Aug 20 with 3170 viewscolinallcars

Several blokes ahead of me had trouble in SA Rd, and it 2.55pm.
Luckily mine was fine and just seated in time for KO.
Getting in the Stadium on 09:43 - Aug 21 with 2908 viewsterryb

The four of us had no problems, but there were a few in Lofus Road that were having problems.

At the time I thought being too slow to go through the turnstile was the main problem. This thread is probably saying that isn't so!
Getting in the Stadium on 09:45 - Aug 21 with 2895 viewstoboboly

Guy next to me had trouble on his digital QR code, had to go to the box office and get a printed ticket, at least they now have a month to sort it.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Getting in the Stadium on 09:56 - Aug 21 with 2840 viewsRBlock

Mine didn't work initially, but was because I hadn't re-downloaded the new digital ticket sent out via email and just tried to use the old one. Quickly re-downloaded the new ticket and worked fine.
Getting in the Stadium on 10:14 - Aug 21 with 2770 viewsthemodfather

quite a queue at box office around ko
Getting in the Stadium on 10:28 - Aug 21 with 2737 viewslondonscottish

Yeah it was messy getting my lot into the lower Loft. Three tickets worked fine but the 4th said "used already" or something. The steward on the other side scanned it and over-wrote it and it eventually work.

Lots of other people also struggling.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Login to get fewer ads

Getting in the Stadium on 10:40 - Aug 21 with 2689 viewsBlue_Castello

Interesting so because I always prefer a physical ticket I wanted to get a card, my theory less chance of there being a problem , if something happened to your phone software or it got stolen you can still present your ticket without a problem, goes back to my old days of working in IT, always have a backup.

So I emailed the box office, no reply, phoned them Friday afternoon incredibly busy but kept plugging away, eventually spoke to somebody at 16:30, he arranged for me to pick up a physical card at the ticket collection office on Saturday and boom job done.
Getting in the Stadium on 11:03 - Aug 21 with 2610 viewsAntti_Heinola

It's mad.
The idea I assume was to use less manpower and save having people on the turnstiles. But - whether due to support error (trying to show QR code to machine too quickly) or tech error - they've had to put stewards to help and for SA Road they now have an additional 2 or 3 people scanning codes and letting people in the big gate because of the huge queue - which is much, much faster than the electronic turnstiles. So have they really saved any money on human resources? All this could be solved with having people on the bloody turnstiles.

Bare bones.

Getting in the Stadium on 11:23 - Aug 21 with 2563 viewsslmrstid

We went in Ellerslie Road at about 2.25pm and all was fine with our tickets.
Getting in the Stadium on 12:29 - Aug 21 with 2442 viewsCateLeBonR

I didn’t go in through the turnstiles at the Ellerslie Rd entrance. The steward put his scanner on the phone and there was no satisfying beep noise like usual. He let me through anyway but I’m not sure whether it worked or not.
Getting in the Stadium on 15:20 - Aug 21 with 2231 viewsTwoHalves

My physical season ticket card took a while to scan at the South Africa Road turnstiles for the Loft Upper. One of the stewards eventually managed to get me through but it was a bit of a palaver.
Getting in the Stadium on 19:31 - Aug 21 with 2017 viewsColinr

Strangely that was the easiest 1st game in accessing the ground for a long time. Four of us with no problem at all. Lower loft entrance, one of the tickets was also a screen shot. Even remarked about the ease, reading the above comments puts my mind at ease that there is still a foul up to come 😃
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024