Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kiss on the lips. 14:08 - Aug 30 with 12420 viewsSonofpugwash

Blimey what a palaver.
Never got so much as a peck on the cheek when Penge Salvation Army won the Inter City Faiths Cup beating Sydenham Infidels 2-0 in the final.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Kiss on the lips. on 14:56 - Sep 2 with 2843 viewsnumptydumpty

Note to self

Don't quote on anything potentially controversial as the anger and outrage at valid statements with good intentions and meaning to be well doing, the amount of twisting of words, meaning and ire back very concerning.

Will stick with posting on only QPR threads from now on.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Kiss on the lips. (n/t) on 14:58 - Sep 2 with 2834 viewsnumptydumpty

[Post edited 2 Sep 2023 14:58]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Kiss on the lips. on 15:32 - Sep 2 with 2741 viewsClive_Anderson

Kiss on the lips. on 13:50 - Sep 2 by Sonofpugwash

Blimey.Never intended this to be so contentious.Was only trying tohave a bit of a larf.Then I remembered what a miserable bunch of woke barstewards there are on here.

Lolz you're heading for being branded a nutjob in the next woe-is-me word salad from our esteemed host, no doubt backed up by the resident communist society.

I agree the whole reaction to some bloke being stupid was a bit OTT, but good luck expressing anything but a very narrow set of woke opinions on here.
Kiss on the lips. on 15:37 - Sep 2 with 2744 viewsSonofpugwash

Kiss on the lips. on 15:32 - Sep 2 by Clive_Anderson

Lolz you're heading for being branded a nutjob in the next woe-is-me word salad from our esteemed host, no doubt backed up by the resident communist society.

I agree the whole reaction to some bloke being stupid was a bit OTT, but good luck expressing anything but a very narrow set of woke opinions on here.

I'm already there mate,totally out of step with the dogma.

Kiss on the lips. on 15:38 - Sep 2 with 2716 viewsClive_Anderson

Kiss on the lips. on 15:37 - Sep 2 by Sonofpugwash

I'm already there mate,totally out of step with the dogma.

But this is the sort of comment he was talking about that we mustn't say!
Kiss on the lips. on 15:43 - Sep 2 with 2717 viewsSonofpugwash

Kiss on the lips. on 15:38 - Sep 2 by Clive_Anderson

But this is the sort of comment he was talking about that we mustn't say!

Can't help it.Been Lysdexic snice brith.

Kiss on the lips. on 16:18 - Sep 2 with 2652 viewsFredManRave

Amazing lack of undersatnding of the original message and the quite clear, underlying message, within it.

Just a lack of respect for not only Clive but the 108, so far, who upvoted the post clearly agreeing with the quite simple sentiment and request.

Still, there'll always be one or two...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Kiss on the lips. on 16:36 - Sep 2 with 2619 viewscharmr

Oh the irony of throwing woke out as a response, defense mechanism and being so unaware.

Think or react, chose your poison
Login to get fewer ads

Kiss on the lips. on 16:43 - Sep 2 with 2591 viewscharmr

Apologies for being a contributor on another long winding thread.😃
Kiss on the lips. on 10:16 - Sep 3 with 2435 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Kiss on the lips. on 06:42 - Sep 2 by PlanetHonneywood

I think his 1% figure is low in terms of reporting, so interesting to hear his source. Maybe he was confusing with only 1.9% of complaints being prosecuted.

Best, and if course, saddest estimates, are: 83% of women and 80% of men do not report rapes; implying 17% and 20% do respectivey. The non-reporting is mainly because of embarrassment, fear of humiliation, or not feeling the police will take seriously.

The stats around rape, sexual assaults, convictions etc., are sobering (see below). It's why ensuring society is confident that it has a proper functioning system, yielding appropriate outcomes, is paramount.

Source - https://rapecrisis.org.uk/get-informed/statistics-sexual-violence/

I understand a statistic that measures how many complaints lead to prosecution. That's clearly measurable as you have a record of complaints that you can compare against a record of prosecutions. However, the other figures you highlight aren't stats, they're guesstimates based on hearsay. Unfortunately, it's impossible to generate a statistic for something that isn't reported, as statistics are crunched from data, and that underlying data doesn't exist due to lack of reporting.
Kiss on the lips. on 14:01 - Sep 3 with 2387 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Blimey.Never intended this to be so contentious.Was only trying tohave a bit of a larf.Then I remembered what a miserable bunch of woke barstewards there are on here.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Kiss on the lips. on 17:34 - Sep 3 with 2302 viewsEsox_Lucius

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FXxXQpvVQAAotQW.jpg:large

The grass is always greener.

Kiss on the lips. on 18:30 - Sep 3 with 2213 viewsE17hoop

Kiss on the lips. on 17:34 - Sep 3 by Esox_Lucius

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FXxXQpvVQAAotQW.jpg:large

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Kiss on the lips. on 07:51 - Sep 4 with 2071 viewsdistortR

Kiss on the lips. on 18:30 - Sep 3 by E17hoop

'sigh'.
'sigh' at it all.
Kiss on the lips. on 08:17 - Sep 4 with 2047 viewsjohnhoop

Can’t you just shut this fcuking thread down Clive, for all our sakes?
Kiss on the lips. on 17:05 - Sep 5 with 1791 viewsEsox_Lucius

Vilda now sacked.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66721003

The grass is always greener.

Kiss on the lips. on 17:33 - Sep 5 with 1743 viewsNorthernr

Kiss on the lips. on 15:32 - Sep 2 by Clive_Anderson

Other QPR message boards are available, without me or my word salads, and hopefully with fewer Communists.

Here are the links for you.

https://qprdot.org/

https://www.wearetherangersboys.com/

https://rfantasyisland.boards.net/

https://www.not606.com/forums/queens-park-rangers.51/
Kiss on the lips. on 19:09 - Sep 6 with 1306 viewsstainrods_elbow

Kiss on the lips. on 17:05 - Sep 5 by Esox_Lucius

Vilda now sacked.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66721003

Unreal, outrageous, and sinister - not least for the euphemistic reference to a 'renewal measure'! No reasons given - the 'crime' apparently having been to applaud Rubiales at some conference or other. Next they'll be sacking people (men) for laughing at the wrong kind of 'sexist' joke.

Sorry, Clive, and anyone else, but where is this madness going to end?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Kiss on the lips. on 01:40 - Sep 7 with 1075 viewscharmr

where is this madness going to end? the retort

Somewhere other then here, the reply
[Post edited 7 Sep 2023 1:43]
Kiss on the lips. on 02:27 - Sep 7 with 1056 viewsloftupper

Kiss on the lips. on 01:40 - Sep 7 by charmr

where is this madness going to end? the retort

Somewhere other then here, the reply
[Post edited 7 Sep 2023 1:43]

I suppose on one side of this 'madness' we have a man who prided himself on being able to grab women by the pussy being made President and on the other we have a man that led a regime (alongside Rubiales) that resulted in 15 women feeling uncomfortable enough to quit playing for the team just before a World Cup tournament being fired.
Kiss on the lips. on 03:21 - Sep 7 with 1025 viewsSydneyRs

The raging about "woke' is in line with quite a few people I've seen online who clearly operate mostly in right wing echo chambers where anything that cares about the welfare of others is dismissed as "woke", "Lily livered", "lefty" etc.

Facebook for example has run for many years now as we know. Started out fairly innocently (jokes, favourite songs, holiday photos etc) but became increasingly toxic a few years back, especially during the period where brexit and Trump were hot topics.

I've seen quite a few people on there who were very nice and normal some years back morph into raging right wing nutjobs. Every single bingo box ticked, immigrants, vaccines, armed forces, Sadiq Khan, Diane Abbott, Trump etc, etc, etc. Constantly reposting on these subjects and complaining about 30 day bans. Everything they see as bad is the fault of "the left", despite the fact "the left" don't run the country.

Most seem to be 50 plus (as am I) and male, although there are some females too that are just as bad. Unable to accept that the world has changed over the last 30 years (as it will over any 30 year period), will be shaped by younger generations and they are being left behind by it.

If you really want to spend the days you have left online raging about this stuff, go right ahead. But seriously, aren't there better things to be doing? Being that angry all the time must be exhausting, not to mention depressing.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2023 3:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024