Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2023 NFL Season *NON QPR 12:32 - Sep 10 with 8686 viewsthame_hoops

The first Sunday is upon us, entertaining Thursday night game with Kadarius Toney and his concrete hands, ‘handing’ the game to the lions.

Fascinating to see the Aaron Rodgers experiment in New York and how it pans out.

AFC East looks like it could be a fun division, AFC North never disappoints.

Many fantasy teams will be hit with Kupp and Taylor on IR, willl Mcaffrey stay healthy?

A fantastic slate of 6 pm games tonight, I’ll be watching the Ravens as usual on DAZN, and have Redzone on my iPad…

Early Super Bowl prediction, Benglas/Bills vs Niners/Eagles
2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 10:58 - Sep 13 with 1750 viewsTheChef

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 20:41 - Sep 12 by CincyHoop

Nice week 1 win for my Browns. Always feels a little better beating the Bengals when I've lived "behind enemy lines" for nearly 15 years. The johnson feels just a smidge longer when walking into work after a beating like that.

Blimey.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 12:39 - Sep 13 with 1715 viewsMatch82

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 17:07 - Sep 12 by Boston

Well that's torn it.

Out for the season.

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 20:02 - Sep 25 with 1580 viewsQueeg

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 12:39 - Sep 13 by Match82

I found myself asking (myself) recently why am I willing the Lions to do well last season and this? Maybe its cos theyve been so bad for so long and I still have fond memories and love for Barry Sanders. Seeing the QB grow into something like what he promised in college. The Head Coach changing the culture at the organisation. Marvellous.
2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 08:37 - Sep 26 with 1501 viewstoboboly

Think I will sack off DAZN next season, shame but clicking through ad's for the full game replays is giving me RSI and epilepsy.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 09:15 - Sep 26 with 1479 viewsBluce_Ree

WHO DEY!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 09:54 - Sep 26 with 1461 viewsstowmarketrange

I’m thinking of popping over to see the raiders game in Miami on November 19th.We seem to be doing well this season but I can soon jinx that.
2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 14:21 - Sep 26 with 1404 viewsJeff

anyone on here do Fantasy NFL via ESPN or any of the other apps? a couple of us on here Simmo, UruguaryRanger, and I) are in a league, but we'd be keen to set up a LFW league for next season...

Can we not knock it?

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 18:27 - Sep 26 with 1376 viewstoboboly

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 14:21 - Sep 26 by Jeff

anyone on here do Fantasy NFL via ESPN or any of the other apps? a couple of us on here Simmo, UruguaryRanger, and I) are in a league, but we'd be keen to set up a LFW league for next season...

Depends what kind Jeff, I don't have the intelligence to do the draft type fantasy but am happy picking a team randomly.

Login to get fewer ads

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 09:47 - Oct 1 with 1263 viewsthame_hoops

Game 1 of 3 in London today, anyone else going?

To make a change from a ravens jersey, I’ll be wearing a Texas Longhorns Devon Duvernay
2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 09:49 - Oct 1 with 1255 viewsthame_hoops

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 14:21 - Sep 26 by Jeff

I would definitely be interested in next season. I’m in two leagues, one was an auction draft and the other was a snake. Currently we use the Sleeper app. Much better than the NFL app.

Im a co-owner in a dynasty draft, but I let my Mate run it as I just don’t get the time
2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 11:10 - Oct 1 with 1234 viewsdaveB

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 09:47 - Oct 1 by thame_hoops

To make a change from a ravens jersey, I’ll be wearing a Texas Longhorns Devon Duvernay

yeah I'm going today, should be good
2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 11:34 - Oct 1 with 1228 viewsNorthernr

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 09:47 - Oct 1 by thame_hoops

yup, in.
2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 13:53 - Oct 1 with 1192 viewsdenhamhoop2

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 09:54 - Sep 26 by stowmarketrange

I’m thinking of popping over to see the raiders game in Miami on November 19th.We seem to be doing well this season but I can soon jinx that.

Hope so any win for the Silver and Black is very welcome any team who cannot win with Derek Carr has no chance with Jimmy G instead he is the new Marc Wilson
2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 08:00 - Oct 2 with 1139 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Didn't got yesterday but going to Jags @ Bills on Sunday. Picking and choosing now with the 20-25% price increase in tickets. Looking forward to watching some competent offense unlike the Saints.
Got a football team who can't score goals and a footbaaaaaalllll team who can't score TDs, what a time to be alive.
2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 09:05 - Oct 2 with 1120 viewsBluce_Ree

I picked the Bengals because I thought they'd be a good parallel for QPR (had never done shit, had an interesting kit). But then they got good and I was into it. I've never supported a good team before, certainly not one that wins shit (my Italian side was always Fiorentina and as a kid I rooted for Cameroon).

But it looks like the Rs curse transcends all. F**king Bengals, man. Eating shit on the regular this season but I still love them. WHO DEY!

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 09:06 - Oct 2 with 1120 viewsTheChef

The Bears once again with an unbelievable performance!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 16:32 - Oct 4 with 1045 viewsTonto

Dallas at San Fran this weekend looks decidedly tasty this weekend...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 09:32 - Oct 5 with 991 viewstoboboly

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 16:32 - Oct 4 by Tonto

Dallas at San Fran this weekend looks decidedly tasty this weekend...

Brock Purdy has to be the best story in NFL, he looks amazing and has a hell of a team round him

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 09:53 - Oct 5 with 975 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 09:32 - Oct 5 by toboboly

Brock Purdy has to be the best story in NFL, he looks amazing and has a hell of a team round him

Brilliant story! It always baffles me that they can't find 32 competent starters to play QB through all of the pathways from High School to College and then the NFL.
Think Richardson has look good but CJ Stroud has looked a cut above the other rookies, huge star in the making.
Looking forward to watching Josh Allen and Trevor Lawrence on Sunday, who else is going?
2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 07:40 - Oct 9 with 896 viewsBluce_Ree

WHO DEY!

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 07:51 - Oct 9 with 894 viewsQueeg

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 09:53 - Oct 5 by BlackAndGoldRanger

Brilliant story! It always baffles me that they can't find 32 competent starters to play QB through all of the pathways from High School to College and then the NFL.
Think Richardson has look good but CJ Stroud has looked a cut above the other rookies, huge star in the making.
Looking forward to watching Josh Allen and Trevor Lawrence on Sunday, who else is going?

I went every year to the first 4-5 international series games and havent been since. No particular reason for this. I really should try to go to one at Tottenham just to see the stadium as its unlikely that ill ever see Rangers play there.
2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 08:04 - Oct 9 with 882 viewskingsburyR

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 09:54 - Sep 26 by stowmarketrange

Stow,

Are tickets readily available for NFL games?

If so do you contact the club ticket lines directly or through an agent?

Thanks

KR

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 18:51 - Oct 9 with 817 viewsstowmarketrange

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 08:04 - Oct 9 by kingsburyR

Stow,

Are tickets readily available for NFL games?

If so do you contact the club ticket lines directly or through an agent?

Thanks

KR

When I googled the ticket it sent me to the ticketmaster site.The lowest price I saw was $125 for up in the gods behind the posts.To sit down the front was around $750.
If you join the fb site of the team you want to see you get swamped with tickets for sale posts from people on there,but I don’t know how genuine those tickets are.
2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 08:39 - Oct 10 with 729 viewsQueeg

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 18:51 - Oct 9 by stowmarketrange

When I googled the ticket it sent me to the ticketmaster site.The lowest price I saw was $125 for up in the gods behind the posts.To sit down the front was around $750.
If you join the fb site of the team you want to see you get swamped with tickets for sale posts from people on there,but I don’t know how genuine those tickets are.

There was plenty of empty seats on Sunday I noticed, and the game before that too.

On PFT they were saying recently that a lot of tickets are resold thesedays and is one reason why you see the visiting team have as much of the crowd as the home team. Not unusual to see a player from the visiting teams D gesturing to the crowd for more noise.
2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 09:52 - Oct 10 with 694 viewsstowmarketrange

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 08:39 - Oct 10 by Queeg

There was plenty of empty seats on Sunday I noticed, and the game before that too.

On PFT they were saying recently that a lot of tickets are resold thesedays and is one reason why you see the visiting team have as much of the crowd as the home team. Not unusual to see a player from the visiting teams D gesturing to the crowd for more noise.

I noticed the empty seats too.I guess some people buy season tickets as an investment rather than going to the games themselves.With only 8 home games a season they shouldn’t be that expensive to buy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024