Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fat Boy Beale 20:42 - Oct 1 with 21760 viewsThe_Beast1976

Rumours abound that he has just been sacked.....
Fat Boy Beale on 12:28 - Oct 3 with 1948 viewslightwaterhoop

Fat Boy Beale on 15:23 - Oct 2 by rbee

If his family are settled in Glasgow then he will have to wait for the Partick Thistle job.

Or Queen's Park!
Fat Boy Beale on 12:39 - Oct 3 with 1855 viewsstainrods_elbow

Fat Boy Beale on 16:41 - Oct 2 by CamberleyR

Ouch! That's a right old savaging.

That obese tw*t Banfield makes himself sound like a right t*sser too, comparing Boil to Wenger. Talk about jobs for the (fat) boys! Whatever our problems now, thank the footballing gods they're both out of the building!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Fat Boy Beale on 18:25 - Oct 3 with 1607 viewsaston_hoop

As if it doesn't get funnier, its starting to look likelier that Frank Lampard will be his replacement!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Fat Boy Beale on 18:51 - Oct 3 with 1545 viewsdmm

Fat Boy Beale on 18:25 - Oct 3 by aston_hoop

As if it doesn't get funnier, its starting to look likelier that Frank Lampard will be his replacement!

Grangers are the gift that just keeps giving
Fat Boy Beale on 19:45 - Oct 3 with 1428 viewsw7r

That’s a proper mauling from Tom English - ouch, seems he never bought into Micks BS and the hype. Neil Banfield doesn’t come out of that well either.
Beale is better at mixing his metaphors than he is at managing that’s for sure.
Fat Boy Beale on 06:38 - Oct 4 with 1073 viewsnix

Fat Boy Beale on 12:10 - Oct 3 by cpgerber

The sad part here (and all manager sackings in general), is that he is leaving Rangers with compensation that probably would go a long way in solving many our current financial woes.

I never understood how that worked, that managers basically get rich by doing a crap job. I think Koeman left Everton with 12m compensation? Crazy. Makes you wonder why anyone would be bothered to make an effort if you are guaranteed a bag of money either way and, in most cases, will always get a new job.

Football is a really weird business world.

It's not just football though, is it? It's anyone who gets to the top and has the power to negotiate cast iron contracts. Incompetently run a local authority? Just wait for your two year pay off and then talk yourself into another plum job when the dust settles. Wipe billions off the UK economy within days of taking office? Collect your lifetime cast iron pension and do not pass Go. Bring a bank to its knees? Walk off with your golden handcuffs bonus and never have to work again.

Whereas when Joe Bloggs whistle blows for these catastrophes, he's out on his ear and struggles to find a job again.

Mind you in football the failures are very much in our faces and it's hard to see the likes of Harry Redknapp counting his fifty pound notes in Sandbanks when he's not only almost put several clubs out of business, he's also done so while failing and not even allegedly paying all the tax due on his ill gotten gains.
Fat Boy Beale on 07:07 - Oct 4 with 1030 viewsSydneyRs

This would just be bloody superb. Make it happen!
Fat Boy Beale on 07:44 - Oct 4 with 965 viewsJuzzie

It looks like Lampard is showing keenness for the job rather than GRangers interested in him.

Probably got his agent to get someone at the BBC to pretty much write a "me, me, me.... please sir, me!" article to alert GRangers of the fact. Makes it look better, and gives FL more clout, if then they approach him directly rather than him applying.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67000870

I wouldn’t put it past them but surely they cannot be that stupid?

[Post edited 4 Oct 2023 9:20]
Login to get fewer ads

Fat Boy Beale on 10:15 - Oct 4 with 808 viewsCamberleyR

I don't know why Sevco FC don't just ask Graham Potter. Yes, a car crash at North Battersea FC but that appears to be the case with anyone that manages them at the moment. Up till then his record was pretty much flawless.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024