Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fat Boy Beale 20:42 - Oct 1 with 21750 viewsThe_Beast1976

Rumours abound that he has just been sacked.....
Fat Boy Beale on 06:06 - Oct 2 with 2796 viewsbongo_king

Was always told as a kid not to be too bitter. But what Beale did last year was pretty unprecedented. 1st job, basically controlled the transfer policy brining in a range of largely dubious players including committing us to buying a player who didn't (and still doesn't) play. Insisted on no players leaving, so maybe there wasn't much interest in any of our players last summer but with that ruling no effort was even made; so instead we had a firesale of burnt out assets this summer at a fraction of their summer 2022/23 worth to try and make FFP. Broke players fitness to get results (above all Willock), benched previous assets like Dunne and Dickie, leading to the start of their slump in form. Started talking to other clubs after about 8 weeks from what I understand then buggered off after 14 games (I repeat, into his first job).

Our board was heavily complacent in that lot but I feel for them in that you don't expect someone to bugger off 14 games in after giving the the opportunity and backing them like that.

Nice to see some karma. And by the time PSV hammered Rangers and Celtic beat them yet again last month, it was pretty clear that the emperor had no clothes. Let's see where he snakes up next. Sounds like Rangers, like us, are now stuck with some questionable signings.
Fat Boy Beale on 06:16 - Oct 2 with 2754 viewsQPROslo

Fat Boy Beale on 21:40 - Oct 1 by numptydumpty

If he had gone to Wolves, he would have left with his head held high.

We were top of the table then.

Also Wolves were and still are currently a fairly stable club in the promised.land.

It was a strange decision of his, to turn them down and odd thing is, if he had gone there and was sacked today, many of us would have had him back.

Why he turned down a Premier league club but went to a club where he was almost certainly going to fail ie Celtic have been far superior to Rangers for many years currently.

But he would have left and the fans would have been disappointed as all was well at that point in time.

We fell for the blurb after that which was total BS.

Was a very strange decision by a very strange man !!!
[Post edited 1 Oct 2023 21:41]

"many of us would have had him back"? After walking out on us 2 months into the new season to take a job at Wolves? I really doubt many would have wanted him back if he'd done that either, not least our top Management and the Board.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2023 6:19]
Fat Boy Beale on 06:24 - Oct 2 with 2735 viewsconnell10

Fat Boy Beale on 22:20 - Oct 1 by bosh67

Sorry it's just a reference to a line in 'The Trip' with Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon. No offence intended. Steve Coogan's called a c*nt on the front page of a newspaper and it's by his dad. It's just a very similar line to what was on the paper headline on that episode.

Hopefully I plead not guilty, this plays and I rest my case?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOJbBBSe4oI&t=3s

Oh well, play the link...
[Post edited 1 Oct 2023 22:22]

No problem mate , I just didn't get the reference, all good .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Fat Boy Beale on 06:45 - Oct 2 with 2691 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fat Boy Beale on 23:22 - Oct 1 by BucksRanger

Angola national team next then.

A period of coaching and loadsamoney will follow when he joins up with Gerrard in the desert.

But it's football and he'll merely reword his pitch so that in time, some club will come knocking and he'll be back at the helm.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Fat Boy Beale on 07:16 - Oct 2 with 2626 viewsMonkey_Roots

All that payoff money won’t be enough to paper over the cracks in his ego. In his head, I’m sure that he saw an easy title winning spell at a club that offered the path of least resistance into a major European trophy, where he would be noticed and taken on by a bigger club.

He’ll reset and go again, and I’m very interested to see where that will be.
Fat Boy Beale on 07:16 - Oct 2 with 2623 viewsRuislipHoop

Couldnt have happened to a nicer bloke,hope he never gets another job,as u can see,Im not bitter 😂
Fat Boy Beale on 07:24 - Oct 2 with 2602 viewshoops_legend

I think the hate he is getting is a bit crazy. Would I have him back? No but he did a good job for us and eventually got offered his dream position which he took

When he turned down wolves he couldn’t exactly say ‘oh I’m holding out for a dream job at rangers’, his responses about loyalty etc were media and PR training

Unfortunately a lot of what we hear in the presser is PR training and scripted responses. I would recommend not buying any of it

I miss the football we played under Beale so I wish him luck

However obviously bridges burned with him so he won’t be back
Fat Boy Beale on 07:40 - Oct 2 with 2554 viewsJuzzie

Fat Boy Beale on 07:24 - Oct 2 by hoops_legend

I think the hate he is getting is a bit crazy. Would I have him back? No but he did a good job for us and eventually got offered his dream position which he took

When he turned down wolves he couldn’t exactly say ‘oh I’m holding out for a dream job at rangers’, his responses about loyalty etc were media and PR training

Unfortunately a lot of what we hear in the presser is PR training and scripted responses. I would recommend not buying any of it

He needs to sack his PR people then because anyone with an ounce of moral compass would know what they were being asked to say was a load of bollox.
Login to get fewer ads

Fat Boy Beale on 07:59 - Oct 2 with 2487 viewstommytanker

He’ll end up at somewhere like Stoke, his type always do.
Fat Boy Beale on 08:03 - Oct 2 with 2472 viewsconnell10

Theres always one!"

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Fat Boy Beale on 08:15 - Oct 2 with 2417 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

If he had some sort of paid professional advising or training him to talk about Loyalty and Integrity when he was either fully prepared or intent on turning his back within a matter of days or weeks he ought to be talking to them about gross negligence.

That nonsense he spouted was the opposite of PR training. If anything he was naive and hadn't had enough.

Irrespective of why he spouted such nonsense - he still looked down a camera and into staff at QPR's eyes and said it. And when he said it he knew full well he'd be going soon. I don't think that has anything to do with PR and all to do with the type of character he is; a self-centred, egomaniacal prick that's happy to lie and sh!t on others as long as he's advancing and getting what he wants. He probably excuses it by labelling himself 'driven'. That's how all the other people like him that I've known in my life have excused it.

Not for me. Never will be. Prick.
Fat Boy Beale on 08:25 - Oct 2 with 2364 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fat Boy Beale on 07:59 - Oct 2 by tommytanker

He’ll end up at somewhere like Stoke, his type always do.

Well, he nearly left us for them as well, so at least he's already done the interview.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fat Boy Beale on 08:27 - Oct 2 with 2338 viewsThe_Beast1976

Fat Boy Beale on 08:15 - Oct 2 by Padulas_Shampoo

If he had some sort of paid professional advising or training him to talk about Loyalty and Integrity when he was either fully prepared or intent on turning his back within a matter of days or weeks he ought to be talking to them about gross negligence.

That nonsense he spouted was the opposite of PR training. If anything he was naive and hadn't had enough.

Irrespective of why he spouted such nonsense - he still looked down a camera and into staff at QPR's eyes and said it. And when he said it he knew full well he'd be going soon. I don't think that has anything to do with PR and all to do with the type of character he is; a self-centred, egomaniacal prick that's happy to lie and sh!t on others as long as he's advancing and getting what he wants. He probably excuses it by labelling himself 'driven'. That's how all the other people like him that I've known in my life have excused it.

Not for me. Never will be. Prick.

Agreed.

The chickens have come home to roost. I suspect he will soon regret saying all that sh!t when he realises it may well now come back and finish his career as a manager before it ever really got started
Fat Boy Beale on 08:33 - Oct 2 with 2291 viewskingsburyR

He'll be back with Gerrard in a flash. And on a lot of money!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Fat Boy Beale on 08:34 - Oct 2 with 2278 viewspaulparker

Guaranteed to be the next Watford manager

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fat Boy Beale on 08:36 - Oct 2 with 2270 viewswombat

Fat Boy Beale on 08:25 - Oct 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Well, he nearly left us for them as well, so at least he's already done the interview.

will end up in some foreign league prob , cant see a british club taking a chance on him to be honest

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Fat Boy Beale on 08:39 - Oct 2 with 2248 viewsWokingR

Fat Boy Beale on 08:34 - Oct 2 by paulparker

Guaranteed to be the next Watford manager

Isn't everybody pretty much guaranteed to be the next Watford manager ?
Fat Boy Beale on 09:32 - Oct 2 with 2086 viewsLoftgirl

Fat Boy Beale on 08:25 - Oct 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Probably already done the power-point presentaton as well.
Fat Boy Beale on 10:53 - Oct 2 with 1880 viewsBluce_Ree

Weirdly, this period of Beale's career has meant that I've genuinely been wanting Celtic to win their matches. Now he's gone, I literally give zero f**ks about that entire league. I wonder if some sort of mental muscle memory will make me happy the next time Rangers lose?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Fat Boy Beale on 11:00 - Oct 2 with 1855 viewsNorthernr

Fat Boy Beale on 11:09 - Oct 2 with 1820 viewstoboboly

I hope the fat cnt starves and has to work at Aldi

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Fat Boy Beale on 11:37 - Oct 2 with 1724 viewsAntti_Heinola

Fat Boy Beale on 21:54 - Oct 1 by numptydumpty

Wonder why he turned down Wolves

Weird decision

Wolves looked an absolute mess at that time tbf. Great result on Sat, but they're in a weird place at the moment. They'll come down within the next 3 seasons.

Bare bones.

Fat Boy Beale on 11:41 - Oct 2 with 1709 viewsdaveB

I struggle to see where he goes from here. Im sure someone will take a gamble on him but way we collapsed last year with a fair few of his signings part of the problem plus whats happened at Rangers that reputation he built for himself is in the toilet

Wonder how old Leon Balogon feels
Fat Boy Beale on 11:42 - Oct 2 with 1698 viewsNorthernr

Fat Boy Beale on 11:41 - Oct 2 by daveB

I struggle to see where he goes from here. Im sure someone will take a gamble on him but way we collapsed last year with a fair few of his signings part of the problem plus whats happened at Rangers that reputation he built for himself is in the toilet

Wonder how old Leon Balogon feels

Rich.
Fat Boy Beale on 11:43 - Oct 2 with 1681 viewsRangersw12

I bet some of our fans would welcome him back with open arms
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024