Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fat Boy Beale 20:42 - Oct 1 with 21762 viewsThe_Beast1976

Rumours abound that he has just been sacked.....
Fat Boy Beale on 21:27 - Oct 1 with 3416 viewslave16

Fat Boy Beale on 21:23 - Oct 1 by bosh67

... says his dad.

Draw line under it lads - we appointed him - listened to his noise for 4-5 months and got paid around a million for someone else take him off our hands --- all in all we may have come out of bealeball not to badly

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Fat Boy Beale on 21:39 - Oct 1 with 3274 viewsconnell10

Fat Boy Beale on 21:23 - Oct 1 by bosh67

... says his dad.

You said that before when I posted about him before, I don't get what you trying to say mate? I hope your not comparing me to him .
[Post edited 1 Oct 2023 21:40]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Fat Boy Beale on 21:40 - Oct 1 with 3252 viewsnumptydumpty

Fat Boy Beale on 21:27 - Oct 1 by lave16

Draw line under it lads - we appointed him - listened to his noise for 4-5 months and got paid around a million for someone else take him off our hands --- all in all we may have come out of bealeball not to badly

If he had gone to Wolves, he would have left with his head held high.

We were top of the table then.

Also Wolves were and still are currently a fairly stable club in the promised.land.

It was a strange decision of his, to turn them down and odd thing is, if he had gone there and was sacked today, many of us would have had him back.

Why he turned down a Premier league club but went to a club where he was almost certainly going to fail ie Celtic have been far superior to Rangers for many years currently.

But he would have left and the fans would have been disappointed as all was well at that point in time.

We fell for the blurb after that which was total BS.

Was a very strange decision by a very strange man !!!
[Post edited 1 Oct 2023 21:41]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Fat Boy Beale on 21:44 - Oct 1 with 3211 viewsBlackCrowe

Fat Boy Beale on 21:14 - Oct 1 by connell10

Total shit of a human being , so glad the kunt got what he deserves.

yes but he'll be walking away with hundreds of thousands, possibly millions so it's not total schadenfreude

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Fat Boy Beale on 21:49 - Oct 1 with 3144 viewsPaddyhoops

Hardly surprising . The next Sap won’t fare any better. Deluded fan base with deluded ideas. Celtic streets ahead and it won’t change.
Still, couldn’t have happened to a bigger snake.
Fat Boy Beale on 21:51 - Oct 1 with 3106 viewsessextaxiboy

Fat Boy Beale on 21:44 - Oct 1 by BlackCrowe

yes but he'll be walking away with hundreds of thousands, possibly millions so it's not total schadenfreude

He can pay the mortgage ok , but his career has stalled . He has proven himself inept in a pub league unable to get close to his only rival .
In addition the whole of football saw how he behaved towards us and the players he attracted to us .
I hope that he struggles to be trusted by another domestic team .
You reap what you sow... actions have consequences .
Fat Boy Beale on 21:54 - Oct 1 with 3062 viewsted_hendrix

Like a bit of an Idiot I took his leaving personally, he lied to us, all of us.

I couldn't believe they lost yesterday at home to Aberdeen, that meant that they drop down to third, being second is bad enough but third??? that's a no-no up there.

He was on the way after the defeat by PSV Eindhoven. Dead Man walking.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fat Boy Beale on 21:54 - Oct 1 with 3062 viewsnumptydumpty

Fat Boy Beale on 21:51 - Oct 1 by essextaxiboy

He can pay the mortgage ok , but his career has stalled . He has proven himself inept in a pub league unable to get close to his only rival .
In addition the whole of football saw how he behaved towards us and the players he attracted to us .
I hope that he struggles to be trusted by another domestic team .
You reap what you sow... actions have consequences .

Wonder why he turned down Wolves

Weird decision

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Login to get fewer ads

Fat Boy Beale on 21:54 - Oct 1 with 3059 viewsrbee

I hope he was sacked with integrity and loyalty.

I think he will find it difficult to get another job in The Championship. He is still unproven as a number one and clubs know that if a better offer comes along a week later then he is gone.
Fat Boy Beale on 21:59 - Oct 1 with 2985 viewsqueensparker

Feels apt he gets bets binned off the weekend Wolves beat Man City. That wouldn’t have happened with him in charge, that’s for sure. Fk him.

Let’s talk about Gary O Neil, what a job he’s been doing at two clubs now. Fair play. Wonder if he’ll pitch up here one day on the old “one of us” merry go round
Fat Boy Beale on 22:02 - Oct 1 with 2962 viewsNorthernr

Fat Boy Beale on 21:54 - Oct 1 by numptydumpty

Weird decision

Because Rangers had already told him the gig was his.
Fat Boy Beale on 22:04 - Oct 1 with 2937 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Interesting that one reason given for his sacking was the poor summer signings he made and their lack of form and impact. Now, where have we heard that one before?!
Fat Boy Beale on 22:06 - Oct 1 with 2926 viewsNorthernr

Fat Boy Beale on 22:04 - Oct 1 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Interesting that one reason given for his sacking was the poor summer signings he made and their lack of form and impact. Now, where have we heard that one before?!

And also, what's in it for him to be mysteriously signing all of these boys he's worked with before regardless of form, ability or fitness?
Fat Boy Beale on 22:09 - Oct 1 with 2890 viewsBushRanger82

Couldn't cut the mustard at QPR in the Championship, couldn't cut the mustard at Glasgow Rangers in the Scottish Mickey Mouse league.
That guy's short career is on a downward slide, I'll be shocked if he gets a job in the non league.
The guy's done nothing but spout shite.
Fat Boy Beale on 22:20 - Oct 1 with 2755 viewsbosh67

Fat Boy Beale on 21:39 - Oct 1 by connell10

You said that before when I posted about him before, I don't get what you trying to say mate? I hope your not comparing me to him .

Sorry it's just a reference to a line in 'The Trip' with Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon. No offence intended. Steve Coogan's called a c*nt on the front page of a newspaper and it's by his dad. It's just a very similar line to what was on the paper headline on that episode.

Hopefully I plead not guilty, this plays and I rest my case?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOJbBBSe4oI&t=3s

Oh well, play the link...
[Post edited 1 Oct 2023 22:22]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fat Boy Beale on 22:23 - Oct 1 with 2728 viewsSAPilgrim

Breaking: Leon Balogun out ‘with a knock’ for the interim. Seen skulking around parks and playing ‘Want U Back’ by Cher Lloyd outside Beale’s apartment
Fat Boy Beale on 22:25 - Oct 1 with 2710 viewsOakR

Personally I'm disappointed they sacked him - I was very much enjoying his tenure there.

Quite possible Chelsea might have an opening soon - I'm sure he has worked with all their current first team in some capacity or watched them since they were in nappies, so he should be No1 on their list should the opportunity arise!

Poll: Will we stay up?

Fat Boy Beale on 22:26 - Oct 1 with 2695 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Fat Boy Beale on 21:39 - Oct 1 by connell10

I don't think he meant it like that.
Fat Boy Beale on 22:30 - Oct 1 with 2650 viewsBenny_the_Ball

[Post edited 1 Oct 2023 22:30]
Fat Boy Beale on 22:34 - Oct 1 with 2628 viewsmart_Goblin

Fat Boy Beale on 22:23 - Oct 1 by SAPilgrim

Breaking: Leon Balogun out ‘with a knock’ for the interim. Seen skulking around parks and playing ‘Want U Back’ by Cher Lloyd outside Beale’s apartment

Ha ha!! Yeah I was thinking that Balogun will pull up with ‘calf strain’ tomorrow morning never to be seen by Rangers again
Fat Boy Beale on 22:48 - Oct 1 with 2501 viewseastside_r

Fat Boy Beale on 22:25 - Oct 1 by OakR

Personally I'm disappointed they sacked him - I was very much enjoying his tenure there.

Quite possible Chelsea might have an opening soon - I'm sure he has worked with all their current first team in some capacity or watched them since they were in nappies, so he should be No1 on their list should the opportunity arise!

Yeah, as someone who favours Celtic, I was kind of enjoying him going through the wringer and GR being more shit than usual.

On second thoughts, nah feck him - low-life bullshitter.
Fat Boy Beale on 22:54 - Oct 1 with 2455 viewsCamberleyR

Fat Boy Beale on 21:18 - Oct 1 by Watford_Ranger

We weren’t as good as the form suggested in the purple patch and not as bad as the form suggested between the Wolves speculation and him leaving. I sincerely doubt we’d have had such a disaster for the rest of the season had he stayed but doubt we’d have been close to the playoffs either. I don’t like the bloke and don’t rate him but with the money I’m sure he’d have got from Rangers and the payoff he’ll now get I’d have done the same thing in his position probably. Even if he’d got us promoted somehow then G.Rangers would have been about as big a job as he’d have got.

Doubt he’ll be out of work long if he doesn’t want to be. Still highly regarded in the game and speaks fluent Portuguese I believe. Hopefully fks up somewhere else but I’m pretty meh about it.

"speaks fluent Portuguese"

In a mockney accent.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Fat Boy Beale on 23:22 - Oct 1 with 2332 viewsBucksRanger

Fat Boy Beale on 22:54 - Oct 1 by CamberleyR

"speaks fluent Portuguese"

In a mockney accent.

Angola national team next then.
Fat Boy Beale on 23:27 - Oct 1 with 2315 viewsMatch82

Fat Boy Beale on 21:27 - Oct 1 by lave16

Nah, not having that. I get the monetary point but we are in the position we're in mostly because of him - he came in, brought a bunch of chancers into the club with a bad attitude, created a divided atmosphere and crocked Willock by bringing him back too soon against advice.

We've made mistakes before, and since, but we're still suffering today for the decisions he made when he was here and I do not wish him well in the slightest.
Fat Boy Beale on 02:26 - Oct 2 with 2028 viewsHAYESBOY

Fat Boy Beale on 21:54 - Oct 1 by numptydumpty

Weird decision

Because he believes in integrity and keeping his word.........silly.

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024