Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fat Boy Beale 20:42 - Oct 1 with 21761 viewsThe_Beast1976

Rumours abound that he has just been sacked.....
Fat Boy Beale on 11:48 - Oct 2 with 4012 viewsWokingR

Fat Boy Beale on 11:09 - Oct 2 by toboboly

I hope the fat cnt starves and has to work at Aldi

Shall we put you down as 'undecided' ?
Fat Boy Beale on 11:50 - Oct 2 with 4003 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent impersonation here!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fat Boy Beale on 12:00 - Oct 2 with 3936 viewstoboboly

Fat Boy Beale on 11:48 - Oct 2 by WokingR

Shall we put you down as 'undecided' ?

I hope his children spit on him when he is restocking the toilet duck aisle, and then bring in their new step-dad to mock the fat cnt and show what he could have been. I hope the step-dad is an R's fan and I hope he isn't angry with Mick, I hope he just looks at him pityingly and that Mick 'fat cnt' Beale thinks about that pitying look when he is in his sht bedsit in Croydon and weeps as he eats his yellow stickered reduced muller yoghurt Aldi knock off for dinner.

Fat cnt.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Fat Boy Beale on 12:15 - Oct 2 with 3888 viewsrobith

Fat Boy Beale on 12:21 - Oct 2 with 3844 viewsBluce_Ree

Fat Boy Beale on 11:00 - Oct 2 by Northernr

Wrong Quickly more like.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Fat Boy Beale on 12:23 - Oct 2 with 3837 viewsCamberleyR

Fat Boy Beale on 11:41 - Oct 2 by daveB

I struggle to see where he goes from here. Im sure someone will take a gamble on him but way we collapsed last year with a fair few of his signings part of the problem plus whats happened at Rangers that reputation he built for himself is in the toilet

Wonder how old Leon Balogon feels

He surely won't have the nerve to pull the old five month calf strain trick again.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Fat Boy Beale on 13:35 - Oct 2 with 3599 viewsTGRRRSSS

Pretty much everything addressed - did laugh when I saw he and even managed a year.

Does anyone remember he also said about family issues taking him back to Glasgow.

I agree a lot of Padulas shampoo comments.

One thing I'd say, your at Glasgow Rangers - hoping to be in the Champions League and you sign... Leon Balogun???... Thats pretty fishy too me.....
Fat Boy Beale on 14:38 - Oct 2 with 3445 viewsqprd

Fat Boy Beale on 13:35 - Oct 2 by TGRRRSSS

Pretty much everything addressed - did laugh when I saw he and even managed a year.

Does anyone remember he also said about family issues taking him back to Glasgow.

I agree a lot of Padulas shampoo comments.

One thing I'd say, your at Glasgow Rangers - hoping to be in the Champions League and you sign... Leon Balogun???... Thats pretty fishy too me.....

i recall the family issues comment

frankly, i think the man is diabolical, but of all the things he said or did, the family thing is the most disgusting... just say its a bigger job/your dream job, etc and move on... but to invoke your family (when he is from the london area BTW, and who hes had no issues dragging around to brazil etc) is laughable. why drag your family into this?

he does manipulate his social media, extensively posting pictures of family and sick relatives. hes such a dishonest c*nt, you have to wonder if these people are actually his family or if hes just using them as props as part of a PR campaign.....
Login to get fewer ads

Fat Boy Beale on 15:01 - Oct 2 with 3381 viewsLazyFan

Signings that don't work out, answer more signings?

Trying just to have better players than the oppo rather than having a proper club strategy and in-game tactics to win.

This all sounds like Candle Face Mk2.
And it has all ended a bit earlier than he expected.

He signed 3 perm players for us:
Kenneth Paal - claimed he knew about him before QPR did (regardless, we were after him anyway), and claimed he persuaded him to come here (this is probably true).
Jake Clarke-Salter - brought him in, but was always injured, as we know
Leon Balogun - brought him in, always injured and disruptive to the team. Complete waste of space compared to someone like Barbet, who we could have extended by a year.

And these loans:
Tyler Roberts - is always injured, and only had like a couple of good games when fit and overrated. Injured at his new club now too.
Taylor Richards - is injured, perm-loan commitment (not an option) and has to be his worst signing so far as he never plays, for anyone, ever!
Ethan Laird - Great at the start, then faded as the heavy season wore on, injured and returned uninterested as he knew a move was coming up. Injured for his new club too.
Tim Iroegbunam - Took ages to get going as he was playing too deep at DMC. When he played, AMC came good and was starting to look pretty decent. Injured at the start of this season so, no loan move. Just returned to fitness.

Therefore of the seven players signed, only 1 had retained fitness enough to have an impact on the season. All of the 4 loans have already been injured this season, and of the 3 perms, 2 of them have been injured this season.

The pattern is simple, he signed injured players, which is how we could get them so cheap. You can see the same pattern with Grangers, a lot of his signings there are injured or have been. No point in signing players who can never play.

zzzzzzzzzz

Fat Boy Beale on 15:23 - Oct 2 with 3310 viewsrbee

If his family are settled in Glasgow then he will have to wait for the Partick Thistle job.
Fat Boy Beale on 15:28 - Oct 2 with 3275 viewssupahoopsa

He's being ripped to pieces in this BBC article by Tom English
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66979326

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Fat Boy Beale on 16:36 - Oct 2 with 3082 viewspadstow

How long until we see him in the Directors box at Nottingham Forest being entertained by his mate Ross Wilson again? 🤔
Fat Boy Beale on 16:41 - Oct 2 with 3073 viewsCamberleyR

Fat Boy Beale on 15:28 - Oct 2 by supahoopsa

Ouch! That's a right old savaging.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Fat Boy Beale on 16:59 - Oct 2 with 2991 viewsNorthernr

All talk and bravado - check
Backed in the transfer market, signed a load of crap - check
Fat Boy Beale on 18:57 - Oct 2 with 2740 viewsSK_hoops

Just hope he goes to a championship club we haven't played at home yet, so we can give him a reception.
Fat Boy Beale on 20:00 - Oct 2 with 2560 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

That is savage. Its going to be really interesting to see who takes a risk on him next.
Fat Boy Beale on 20:13 - Oct 2 with 2518 viewsted_hendrix

Fat Boy Beale on 20:00 - Oct 2 by Wilkinswatercarrier

That is savage. Its going to be really interesting to see who takes a risk on him next.

No British club will take him on, basically he's been ''found out''

Having said that football Is completely Insane nowaday's so who knows?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fat Boy Beale on 21:06 - Oct 2 with 2398 viewsMick_S

Fat Boy Beale on 20:13 - Oct 2 by ted_hendrix

No British club will take him on, basically he's been ''found out''

Having said that football Is completely Insane nowaday's so who knows?

I think someone will Ted. How long will it take?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Fat Boy Beale on 21:12 - Oct 2 with 2384 viewsbaz_qpr

Fat Boy Beale on 21:06 - Oct 2 by Mick_S

I think someone will Ted. How long will it take?

I'd bet serious money he will be back in the championship before Christmas maybe sooner and probably with a Watford or Boro type of club. that is seriously underperforming
Fat Boy Beale on 21:25 - Oct 2 with 2342 viewsDannyPaddox

Saudi Arabia. What happened to Mick next.
Fat Boy Beale on 22:22 - Oct 2 with 2243 viewsderbyhoop

He wasn't ever a manager but his CV would indicate a decent coach. His downfall at GR seems to be driven by transfers that didn't work. He talked a better game than he could deliver. Both at GR and QPR.
Given the way he left us, it"s hard to see any British club employing him as a manager.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Fat Boy Beale on 22:30 - Oct 2 with 2224 viewsted_hendrix

Fat Boy Beale on 21:25 - Oct 2 by DannyPaddox

Saudi Arabia. What happened to Mick next.

LOL

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fat Boy Beale on 01:20 - Oct 3 with 2000 viewsSydneyRs

English knows more about Scottish football than most and he's absolutely bang on here. The quotes from Banfield are hilarious nonsense.

They acted like they'd got Pep when he arrived, the genius behind Gerrard (who won one trophy out of 9) they said. "Beale with it" memes were directed at QPR fans who were having a go at him. Wait until he gets his system/tactics bedded in, wait until he brings his own players in etc, etc. "This time next year Rodney" was a running joke among Celtic fans last season.

Rangers certainly aren't the rich club of the 90s but Beale was backed this summer and spent a fair bit of money. The results have been poor and the excuses have run out.

More recently the fans have been mystified at what system he's trying to play and him playing new signings in positions they haven't played before. I thought he might get until Christmas but he didn't even manage that long. They were a better squad before he arrived than they are now.

His win record looks good on paper, but then it would when most games up there are a mismatch. What sealed his fate was he lost every meaningful game, mostly v Celtic, with the only win v Celtic coming late last season after Celtic had already won the league. Now they are dropping points against other teams too.
Fat Boy Beale on 05:45 - Oct 3 with 1885 viewsSydneyRs

Fat Boy Beale on 07:24 - Oct 2 by hoops_legend

I think the hate he is getting is a bit crazy. Would I have him back? No but he did a good job for us and eventually got offered his dream position which he took

When he turned down wolves he couldn’t exactly say ‘oh I’m holding out for a dream job at rangers’, his responses about loyalty etc were media and PR training

Unfortunately a lot of what we hear in the presser is PR training and scripted responses. I would recommend not buying any of it

I miss the football we played under Beale so I wish him luck

However obviously bridges burned with him so he won’t be back

"eventually"
Fat Boy Beale on 12:10 - Oct 3 with 1513 viewscpgerber

The sad part here (and all manager sackings in general), is that he is leaving Rangers with compensation that probably would go a long way in solving many our current financial woes.

I never understood how that worked, that managers basically get rich by doing a crap job. I think Koeman left Everton with 12m compensation? Crazy. Makes you wonder why anyone would be bothered to make an effort if you are guaranteed a bag of money either way and, in most cases, will always get a new job.

Football is a really weird business world.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024