Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Posh crisps 21:53 - Oct 10 with 5357 viewscolinallcars

Well, they're alcohol related and we need some light relief
I'm pretty much addicted to San Nicosio and Sarriegui - they're like a drug to me. Pricey, but well worth it.
Any others ?
Posh crisps on 22:21 - Oct 10 with 3838 viewsBlackCrowe

Pipers, followed by Burts.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Posh crisps on 22:57 - Oct 10 with 3777 viewsBoston

They're not posh though.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2023 22:58]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Posh crisps on 23:04 - Oct 10 with 3758 viewsqpr_1968

these ain't posh, but eating these prawn cocktail skips makes you feel like a millionaire.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Posh crisps on 09:53 - Oct 11 with 3568 viewsBluce_Ree

I don't know about posh but there's a brand called Real and they do a Roast Ox flavour.

Now I've never picked beef flavour crisps (which is basically what this is) but these are GORGEOUS FILTH.

However, the only place I know that sells them is Wilkos and they're more f**ked than QPR are right now.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Posh crisps on 10:01 - Oct 11 with 3563 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Wheat Crunchies - true story:-
Probably nearly 40 years ago now we were in a pub down in Pagham (near Bognor) A couple of us were playing pool and the other two were waiting to play and watching us. One of the blokes watching is eating a bag of bacon flavoured Wheat Crunchies and as he is about to put one in his mouth the other one suddenly shouts out. He was about to put a deep fried baby mouse into his mouth. Everyone in the pub hears and gathers round to see this bizarre sight.
It took me until about 5 years ago to try them again after that!
Posh crisps on 10:13 - Oct 11 with 3547 viewsstevec

Sounds posh until you realise it’s Walkers but was particularly partial to Sensations Balsamic Vinegar & Caramelised Onion flavoured crisps for quite a long time.

Names a bit of a mouthful so I trained the wife to ask for Balsamic la de da’s if she couldn’t find them, which never let her down so they must be posh.
Posh crisps on 11:07 - Oct 11 with 3488 viewsToast_R

These are my absolute fave and they are back at Lidls from tomorrow, Get them while you can. The black Scorpion Chilli ones are seriously hot so best with a cold beer but be warned.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2023 11:09]
Posh crisps on 11:10 - Oct 11 with 3482 viewsTheChef

Sensations Sweet Chilli, can't go wrong with those.

I still pine after Phileas Fogg tortilla chips though

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Posh crisps on 11:22 - Oct 11 with 3457 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Walkers extra crunchy were superb but they clearly weren't a big hit as you haven't been able to get them for ages.
Posh crisps on 11:55 - Oct 11 with 3414 viewskensalriser

Kettle Chips, but the filthy down low dirty sneaky snide fu**ers shrinkflated from 150g to 130g.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Posh crisps on 12:00 - Oct 11 with 3390 viewsHayesender

I'm quite happy with cheese and onion taytos, and a pint of Guinness

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Posh crisps on 12:01 - Oct 11 with 3394 viewstonyQPR

Posh crisps on 09:53 - Oct 11 by Bluce_Ree

I don't know about posh but there's a brand called Real and they do a Roast Ox flavour.

Now I've never picked beef flavour crisps (which is basically what this is) but these are GORGEOUS FILTH.

However, the only place I know that sells them is Wilkos and they're more f**ked than QPR are right now.

Try the cheese and onion 😊 you won’t want walkers anymore lol
Posh crisps on 12:18 - Oct 11 with 3374 viewsBluce_Ree

Posh crisps on 12:01 - Oct 11 by tonyQPR

Try the cheese and onion 😊 you won’t want walkers anymore lol

Can you still get them now that Wilko's have gone? Where else stocks them.

Walkers are blaverage. Their best flavour was BBQ Rib in the black packets.

Posh crisps on 12:28 - Oct 11 with 3347 viewsMick_S

Posh crisps on 12:18 - Oct 11 by Bluce_Ree

Online bluce - not cheap.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Posh crisps on 13:59 - Oct 11 with 3234 viewsstainrods_elbow

Posh crisps on 12:28 - Oct 11 by Mick_S

Online bluce - not cheap.

They're not crisps, but another savoury snack: twiglets. I love them, and my former cat Jasper did too - used to claw the box open like a rabid/slavering Siamese assassin and enter the room like a torpedo when the box was lightly shaken, even from next door's garden.
Were quite a high class snack in the 1930s, apparently. The manufacter's name was strangely annoying: Peek Freans. I don't know why.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Posh crisps on 15:24 - Oct 11 with 3146 viewsBluce_Ree

Posh crisps on 13:59 - Oct 11 by stainrods_elbow

They're not crisps, but another savoury snack: twiglets. I love them, and my former cat Jasper did too - used to claw the box open like a rabid/slavering Siamese assassin and enter the room like a torpedo when the box was lightly shaken, even from next door's garden.
Were quite a high class snack in the 1930s, apparently. The manufacter's name was strangely annoying: Peek Freans. I don't know why.

You've got your Peek Frean Trotski Assortment.

Posh crisps on 15:35 - Oct 11 with 3123 viewstonyQPR

Posh crisps on 13:59 - Oct 11 by stainrods_elbow

A few years ago I remember one Christmas time they did Worcester sauce flavour and curry flavour both amazing. I do look on the shelves at this time off year but haven’t seen them in ages.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2023 15:37]
Posh crisps on 15:39 - Oct 11 with 3097 viewstonyQPR

Posh crisps on 12:18 - Oct 11 by Bluce_Ree

Amazon do a 24 pack box £18 or a mixed 24 pack box £22 not bad all things considered 👍
Posh crisps on 16:12 - Oct 11 with 3031 viewsR_from_afar

I love cheese and onion flavour Ringos, Monster Munch and all flavours of Doritos too, but none of them are posh. That shows what a peasant I am LOL.

During lockdown, some friends and I staged a whole load of online quizzes and I put together one on crisps. Here's a question about Monster Munch. No cheating and surfing the web for the answer:

There have been many flavours over the years but which of these is *not* a variety of Monster Munch to have ever existed?

A: Spaghetti Sauce
B: Vanilla Ice Cream
C: Ready Salted
D: Giant Prawn

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Posh crisps on 16:29 - Oct 11 with 3003 viewsMick_S

Posh crisps on 16:12 - Oct 11 by R_from_afar

I love cheese and onion flavour Ringos, Monster Munch and all flavours of Doritos too, but none of them are posh. That shows what a peasant I am LOL.

During lockdown, some friends and I staged a whole load of online quizzes and I put together one on crisps. Here's a question about Monster Munch. No cheating and surfing the web for the answer:

There have been many flavours over the years but which of these is *not* a variety of Monster Munch to have ever existed?

Ready Salted? Boring as it’s not different.

“Giant” prawns is in keeping with “Monster.”

The other two show we will buy anything.

Have I won?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2023 16:29]

Posh crisps on 20:06 - Oct 11 with 2879 viewsSK_hoops

Posh crisps on 11:10 - Oct 11 by TheChef

Sensations Sweet Chilli, can't go wrong with those.

I still pine after Phileas Fogg tortilla chips though

I really miss those Phileas Fogg BBQ crisps.
Posh crisps on 20:09 - Oct 11 with 2876 viewsSK_hoops

Posh crisps on 16:12 - Oct 11 by R_from_afar

Those vanilla ice cream crisps were weird as hell.
Posh crisps on 20:16 - Oct 11 with 2870 viewsTonto

Tyrrells. Especially nice with sour cream and chive dip. But not Sainsbury's dip which is horrible.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Posh crisps on 20:20 - Oct 11 with 2867 viewsMick_S

Posh crisps on 20:09 - Oct 11 by SK_hoops

Those vanilla ice cream crisps were weird as hell.

I was wrong, then.

Err, oh my days, my bad
[Post edited 12 Oct 2023 5:59]

Posh crisps on 20:34 - Oct 11 with 2848 viewskernowhoop

When I saw the heading, I thought it was about crisps from Peterborough. Of course, most come from Leicester. Maybe the Leicester fans will bring us some on 28 October. That would be nice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024