Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sabri Lamouchi 20:41 - Oct 29 with 8813 viewsE17hoop

in the frame according to a Talksport journalist.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Sabri Lamouchi on 20:46 - Oct 29 with 6014 viewsgazza1

Never heard of him.....his football history does not look too good.
Sabri Lamouchi on 20:56 - Oct 29 with 5928 viewsPunteR

He would be cheaper than Warnock thats for sure.
His managerial record isnt great.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Sabri Lamouchi on 21:02 - Oct 29 with 5862 viewsNorthernr

Sabri Lamouchi on 20:46 - Oct 29 by gazza1

Did a decent job at Forest and Cardiff - two equally chaotic and badly run football clubs. Again, a grown up for the room, which we need.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Sabri Lamouchi on 21:13 - Oct 29 with 5741 viewsCamberleyR

Sabri Lamouchi on 20:46 - Oct 29 by gazza1

Says the person who accuses others on here of having a limited knowledge of football...

Hello kettle, this is the pot calling.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Sabri Lamouchi on 21:16 - Oct 29 with 5687 viewsBAWHoops

Sabri Lamouchi on 21:02 - Oct 29 by Northernr

Did a decent job at Forest and Cardiff - two equally chaotic and badly run football clubs. Again, a grown up for the room, which we need.

Was alright at Forest, then proceeded to stink the place out and they brought in Cooper.
Did he do that well at Cardiff? Wasn't he the manager last year when they only stayed up because Reading got a points deduction?

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Sabri Lamouchi on 21:21 - Oct 29 with 5611 viewsNorthernr

Sabri Lamouchi on 21:16 - Oct 29 by BAWHoops

Was alright at Forest, then proceeded to stink the place out and they brought in Cooper.
Did he do that well at Cardiff? Wasn't he the manager last year when they only stayed up because Reading got a points deduction?

I think he did a very steady job with what he inherited there last season. Remember what they looked like at Loftus Road.

Wouldn't be my choice by the way.
Sabri Lamouchi on 21:38 - Oct 29 with 5475 viewsBucksRanger

Not even close to matching Patrick van Leeuwen (age 54) if the club are looking for a foreign manager. He's managed youth and senior teams, speaks 4 languages - Dutch, English, German & French - so should be able to converse with all at QPR. Also has spent the last 10 years managing in Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and Israel, some challenging environments.

His win percentages have never fallen lower than 58.33% at any managed clubs.

He is currently out of work so the club won't have to buy out his contract and he just might fancy coming to England after the last few countries he has managed in.

[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 21:42]
Sabri Lamouchi on 21:42 - Oct 29 with 5429 viewsgazza1

OK Norf, sounds like an option then. They must announce someone tomorrow, surely!!!! - they have known it was going to happen a few weeks plus ago.
Login to get fewer ads

Sabri Lamouchi on 21:57 - Oct 29 with 5293 viewshubble

Can he do the fandango?

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Sabri Lamouchi on 22:09 - Oct 29 with 5222 viewsNorthernr

Sabri Lamouchi on 21:42 - Oct 29 by gazza1

OK Norf, sounds like an option then. They must announce someone tomorrow, surely!!!! - they have known it was going to happen a few weeks plus ago.

Well I think it'll be quick, they've known they were sacking Ainsworth since the Huddersfield defeat, and I'd be surprised if it's not Warnock.
Sabri Lamouchi on 22:28 - Oct 29 with 5038 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sabri Lamouchi on 22:09 - Oct 29 by Northernr

Well I think it'll be quick, they've known they were sacking Ainsworth since the Huddersfield defeat, and I'd be surprised if it's not Warnock.

Any danger of Bristol City hijacking him? Closer to Cornwall and higher position?
Sabri Lamouchi on 22:38 - Oct 29 with 4936 viewsMatch82

Tidy player from what I remember, don't know anything about him as a coach!
Sabri Lamouchi on 22:39 - Oct 29 with 4920 viewsgazza1

Sabri Lamouchi on 22:09 - Oct 29 by Northernr

Not NW FFS......we got to do better than that - hope he goes to Bristol.
Sabri Lamouchi on 23:04 - Oct 29 with 4766 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I'm not so enamoured. He did ok; "very good" is stretching it IMHO. Had Reading not been deducted points, he would've taken Cardiff down. In any event, I'm not convinced he's what these players need. They've had so many managers come through the door in the last year, they must think the place is a circus. That's why I think a no nonsense manager like Warnock would make sense as a short-term option. He's proven, well respected in the game, and knows the club well so has a better chance of hitting the ground running.
Sabri Lamouchi on 23:08 - Oct 29 with 4760 viewsNorthernr

Sabri Lamouchi on 23:04 - Oct 29 by Benny_the_Ball

I'm not so enamoured. He did ok; "very good" is stretching it IMHO. Had Reading not been deducted points, he would've taken Cardiff down. In any event, I'm not convinced he's what these players need. They've had so many managers come through the door in the last year, they must think the place is a circus. That's why I think a no nonsense manager like Warnock would make sense as a short-term option. He's proven, well respected in the game, and knows the club well so has a better chance of hitting the ground running.

TBF on this thread I've said he wouldn't be my choice and I think it'll be Warnock.
Sabri Lamouchi on 01:33 - Oct 30 with 4544 viewsDannyPaddox

Sabri Lamouchi on 08:44 - Oct 30 with 4140 viewscorse

Would prefer him before Warnock.
Sabri Lamouchi on 08:45 - Oct 30 with 4135 viewsMrSheen

For anyone who loves a speculative rumour...
I heard the latest news from my aunt about my cousin who lives in West Acton. She hosts foreign language students in her house, cooks for them, chats to them, etc... One of her guests is an Argentine football manager who originally came for three weeks, and is still with her 12 weeks later. Coincidence...?

Unfortunately, she didn't tell me his name, and apparently his extended stay might be because his English is terrible!
Sabri Lamouchi on 08:53 - Oct 30 with 4091 viewsActonExile

Sabri Lamouchi on 21:38 - Oct 29 by BucksRanger

Not even close to matching Patrick van Leeuwen (age 54) if the club are looking for a foreign manager. He's managed youth and senior teams, speaks 4 languages - Dutch, English, German & French - so should be able to converse with all at QPR. Also has spent the last 10 years managing in Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and Israel, some challenging environments.

He is currently out of work so the club won't have to buy out his contract and he just might fancy coming to England after the last few countries he has managed in.

He looks the part anyway.

Poll: Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important?

Sabri Lamouchi on 09:26 - Oct 30 with 3964 viewsMrSheen

Sabri Lamouchi on 08:53 - Oct 30 by ActonExile

Calls a schpade a schpade.
Sabri Lamouchi on 09:32 - Oct 30 with 3897 viewskernowhoop

Sabri Lamouchi on 21:38 - Oct 29 by BucksRanger

Interesting. You should be a scout, Bucks.
But, has he managed only in those three challenging environments? If so, one might ask why. Lured by big pay, maybe?
Sabri Lamouchi on 09:54 - Oct 30 with 3796 viewsNorthernr

Sabri Lamouchi on 23:08 - Oct 29 by Northernr

TBF on this thread I've said he wouldn't be my choice and I think it'll be Warnock.

I'm updating this to he wouldn't be my choice, but I don't think it'll be Warnock either
Sabri Lamouchi on 09:57 - Oct 30 with 3737 viewsNed_Kennedys

Sabri Lamouchi on 08:53 - Oct 30 by ActonExile

He looks like the love child of Sir Geoff Hurst and Todd Kane.
Sabri Lamouchi on 09:58 - Oct 30 with 3705 viewsessextaxiboy

Sabri Lamouchi on 09:54 - Oct 30 by Northernr

I'm updating this to he wouldn't be my choice, but I don't think it'll be Warnock either

Hope preparing to leave the building .........
Sabri Lamouchi on 10:02 - Oct 30 with 3661 viewsMaggsinho

Sabri Lamouchi on 09:54 - Oct 30 by Northernr

Ooh. What have you heard?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024