Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. 11:18 - Jan 13 with 41328 viewsBluce_Ree

Funnily enough I only went to one match last year and it was that win over Watford. I think that qualifies me, mojo-wise, to start this thread.

Watford. Currently 11th. Won their last two. Thing is, THEY'RE STILL F**KING WATFORD and, when it comes to QPR, I'M TIRED OF OUR SHIT.

1-0 to the Rs. Not sure I believe it but I'm manifesting it. Noel Edmonds style. Ask the universe. Just like last time. Hey Universe, give me three points and make it scrappy.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 15:12 - Jan 14 with 1742 viewsWatford_Ranger

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:28 - Jan 14 by Discodroids

Haven't the stomach to check but our record in London Derbies over the last 20 years must be something like ;

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDLLLLLLLLLLDLLLLLLL
DLLLLLLLLLLLLLDLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLDLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDLLLLLLLLL
[Post edited 14 Jan 14:53]

Watford isn’t in London and I’ll die on that hill.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 15:21 - Jan 14 with 1675 viewsDiscodroids

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 15:12 - Jan 14 by Watford_Ranger

Yep fair enough, it's just that when i was a lad i grew up listening to LBC 'Sportswatch' with Steve tongue, Theo foley and Dominic Allen when Watford were included in the london Club match reporting round ups.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 15:29 - Jan 14 with 1617 viewsDamo1962

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:53 - Jan 14 by ted_hendrix

That figure Is appalling.

Just another shameful statistic to add to our already long list... that wouldn't be accepted by any other club except ours. Only nineteen more shit shows to go 🙄
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 15:44 - Jan 14 with 1542 viewsNed_Kennedys

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:15 - Jan 14 by Rangers67

The difference today was the goalkeepers, they have got one we havent

No it wasn’t.

Difference today was Livermore being able and willing to shoot properly whereas our two defensive midfielders didn’t. Field had the ball at his feet in space in the area 2nd half and decided to float a terrible cross to no-one beyond the far post, Colback’s shot was awful.

Willock was dire today: Smyth has to play if we want to create anything. Armstrong MOTM, thought Clarke-Salter did very well apart from the hospital pass that led to Colback’s latest Yellow.

Crowd was quiet until last few minutes: this team have sucked the life and hope out of us I’m afraid.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 15:48 - Jan 14 with 1515 viewslassel

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:25 - Jan 14 by BklynRanger

He saves that while Begotit didn't even move for their second. Ludicrous.

Bit harsh, it went though or past about half the team before Begovic even saw it.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 15:48 - Jan 14 with 1515 viewsloftboy

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 15:12 - Jan 14 by Watford_Ranger

Close enough for me to pick up an UlEZ charge last month ( well Northwood) but close enough.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 20:07 - Jan 14 with 1184 viewsmart_Goblin

Hard to know what to say anymore .

Thought we played ok without being great. But the apathy from the fans at the end, no boos that I noticed, was because the fans know that’s as good as we are going to get . And we still came up short. Understand people feeling very down and also understand people complaint that it’s too negative on here. But we can’t now expect this lot to win 10 out of 19 games to claim safety . It’s not negative ..it’s real life .

We are now in hoping for a miracle type scenarios.
Thought Cannon was poop today as well as Paal.
Been Dunne’s biggest critic on here for a while but I thought he was much better than JCS today. JCS hid from any responsibility of playing forward and didn’t want to come forward with the ball at all. At least Dunne showed willing . And of course JCS limped off again as is customary .
Sick of some of this lot I have to be honest
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 20:33 - Jan 14 with 1128 viewsCateLeBonR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 20:07 - Jan 14 by mart_Goblin

Thought we played ok without being great. But the apathy from the fans at the end, no boos that I noticed, was because the fans know that’s as good as we are going to get . And we still came up short. Understand people feeling very down and also understand people complaint that it’s too negative on here. But we can’t now expect this lot to win 10 out of 19 games to claim safety . It’s not negative ..it’s real life .

Been Dunne’s biggest critic on here for a while but I thought he was much better than JCS today. JCS hid from any responsibility of playing forward and didn’t want to come forward with the ball at all. At least Dunne showed willing . And of course JCS limped off again as is customary .

Yeah a good summary. I thought apart from his first few nervy touches Dunne was ok too but only 6/10 at most. I like what Cifuentes is trying here. He asks a lot of all the players and hope he’s here for a while.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 20:49 - Jan 14 with 1102 viewsParkRoyalR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 20:07 - Jan 14 by mart_Goblin

Dunne never hides, JCS played decent today (one mis-placed pass nearly cost us early on) but seemed happy to pass a lot of responsibility to Dunne,

Dunne was trying to rally the troops after the 1st goal and loved the way when he went up front in Injury Time he was dropping back into the 10 spot to take the ball on the Half Turn, great strike deserved to be the equaliser too.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 21:11 - Jan 14 with 1060 viewsmart_Goblin

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 20:49 - Jan 14 by ParkRoyalR

Dunne never hides, JCS played decent today (one mis-placed pass nearly cost us early on) but seemed happy to pass a lot of responsibility to Dunne,

Dunne was trying to rally the troops after the 1st goal and loved the way when he went up front in Injury Time he was dropping back into the 10 spot to take the ball on the Half Turn, great strike deserved to be the equaliser too.

Thought it was in for all the world.
As I say, I’m probably his biggest critic but you are spot on, JCS shyed away from a lot of responsibility and Dunne at least grabbed it and gave it a bloody good go.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 10:22 - Jan 15 with 834 viewsRangers67

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:57 - Jan 14 by wortonr

Really harsh. Distribution today at times was excellent.

Point taken about distribution which was ok but he is in my mind supposed to be earning his money stopping the ball going into the net ! Which he didn,t
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024