Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Changes for Millwall 16:52 - Jan 16 with 4721 viewsMole_Senior

Surely we need to try something different for Saturday, given our recent form/luck has tried out completely.

I know it wont materialise, but Marti if you're reading this, let me know your thoughts?!

3-5-2

GK - Begovic

RCD - Cannon
CB - Cook
LCB - JCS

RWB - Smyth
LWB - Paal

DM - Field
DM - Collback
10 - Chair

ST - Dykes
ST - Willock

Changes for Millwall on 16:56 - Jan 16 with 4204 viewsNorthLondonR

Rearranging.the.chairs.on.the.titanic?
Changes for Millwall on 17:13 - Jan 16 with 4151 viewsParkRoyalR

Not for me, 4-2-3-1 as Sunday with Chair in the middle and Smyth replacing Willock.

We out XG'ed Watford by something like 1.5 goals to 0.5 goals, with this formation and this team, we're on the right track.

I would start Smyth over Willock for his defensive discipline, pace and work-rate.
Changes for Millwall on 17:27 - Jan 16 with 4098 viewsWatford_Ranger

Changes for Millwall on 17:13 - Jan 16 by ParkRoyalR

Not for me, 4-2-3-1 as Sunday with Chair in the middle and Smyth replacing Willock.

We out XG'ed Watford by something like 1.5 goals to 0.5 goals, with this formation and this team, we're on the right track.

I would start Smyth over Willock for his defensive discipline, pace and work-rate.

I’d replace Smyth for Willock as he won’t play like a big tart with no interest in being there.
Changes for Millwall on 17:39 - Jan 16 with 4067 viewsE17hoop

I'd agree but move Armstrong to the left and Dykes as the 9, i.e. :
----------------------Dykes----------------------
Armstrong--------Chair---------------Smyth

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Changes for Millwall on 17:43 - Jan 16 with 4035 viewsRangersw12

Have to agree Willock's work rate just wasn't great and just didn't close down quick enough which left Cannon with a 2 on 1 on numerous occasions
[Post edited 16 Jan 17:53]
Changes for Millwall on 17:47 - Jan 16 with 4028 viewsdaveB

Smyth for Willock would be the only change I'd make, system was fine at the weekend, just need to take our chances when they come
Changes for Millwall on 18:13 - Jan 16 with 3930 viewsAntti_Heinola

Play Cook if fit.
That's it.

Bare bones.

Changes for Millwall on 18:15 - Jan 16 with 3926 viewsLowerloftLad

Changes for Millwall on 17:47 - Jan 16 by daveB

Smyth for Willock would be the only change I'd make, system was fine at the weekend, just need to take our chances when they come

Just pick the names out of a hat by this point.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

Changes for Millwall on 18:20 - Jan 16 with 3903 viewslassel

At the risk of sounding defeatist, the idea that this group of players are going to want any part of a game against a physical Millwall side is frankly laughable
Changes for Millwall on 18:20 - Jan 16 with 3903 viewsBoston

If we don't turn up, is it an automatic draw?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Changes for Millwall on 18:33 - Jan 16 with 3852 viewsParkRoyalR

Changes for Millwall on 18:20 - Jan 16 by lassel

At the risk of sounding defeatist, the idea that this group of players are going to want any part of a game against a physical Millwall side is frankly laughable

Millwall were poor in away game and we gifted them two goals with Kakay/JCS and JCS/Kakay.

Leave those lacking heart on the bench and perform like we did versus Watford, and we will win this game.
Changes for Millwall on 18:36 - Jan 16 with 3840 viewsdaveB

Changes for Millwall on 18:13 - Jan 16 by Antti_Heinola

Play Cook if fit.
That's it.

Oh yeah if he's fit I'd start him as well for Dunne
Changes for Millwall on 18:37 - Jan 16 with 3826 viewsgazza1

The Manager will select a similar side with a similar system on Saturday.......may make one or two changes depending on Cook & JCS.
Changes for Millwall on 18:43 - Jan 16 with 3805 viewsParkRoyalR

JCS was poor at Millwall, bottled 1st goal and out-muscled for the 2nd,

If he manages to pull through latest niggle, should'nt be let anywhere near a physical Millwall side one month on.
Changes for Millwall on 18:54 - Jan 16 with 3769 viewsderbyhoop

Given how much of a fright we gave Bournemouth, and the number if chances we created, and missed, against Watford, why would we make any major changes. Cook comes in - if fit. Otherwise same side as Watford.
[Post edited 16 Jan 19:14]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Changes for Millwall on 18:59 - Jan 16 with 3757 viewsLoyalitat

Regardless of personnel available, formations etc; we've only managed three goals in our last seven league games. That's why we're now cut adrift and in need of two victories in our next two home games to arrest the decline, which I don't see happening.
Changes for Millwall on 19:54 - Jan 16 with 3628 viewsSpaceman_P

Changes for Millwall on 17:39 - Jan 16 by E17hoop

I'd agree but move Armstrong to the left and Dykes as the 9, i.e. :
----------------------Dykes----------------------
Armstrong--------Chair---------------Smyth

would swap Armstrong over for Dykes then put Dykes in the middle Chair on the left.
Changes for Millwall on 20:21 - Jan 16 with 3561 viewsGaryBannister86

Salomon for Begovic

Cook for JCS - Cook as captain

Season-changing masterstrokes. Probably.
Changes for Millwall on 20:26 - Jan 16 with 3528 viewsdigswellhoop

just put the youth team on
Changes for Millwall on 20:26 - Jan 16 with 3532 viewsdaveB

Changes for Millwall on 18:43 - Jan 16 by ParkRoyalR

JCS was poor at Millwall, bottled 1st goal and out-muscled for the 2nd,

If he manages to pull through latest niggle, should'nt be let anywhere near a physical Millwall side one month on.

did he get a niggle?
I thought the change was tactical, he seemed to run off
Changes for Millwall on 20:39 - Jan 16 with 3493 viewsDorse

Lord knows what we can wring out of this squad vs Milli Vanilli but they looked occasionally alright on Sunday.

Of the available options, I think Smyth offers us more than Willock at the moment: looked to me like Willock was carrying a knock and Smyth was a breath of fresh air. I liked EDB, but then I usually do. Is he a better option than Colback or Field against a physical midfield? To be honest, he might be, based on the fact that both the aforementioned are walking yellow cards at the moment. However, that logic sees Dozzell picked too, so maybe not. I think we pick either Field or Colback and have one on the bench ready to replace the other when the inevitable shithousery gets them booked.

Defence is literally whoever is fit. Attack: n/a.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Changes for Millwall on 21:42 - Jan 16 with 3335 viewsBrianWilson

Changes for Millwall on 17:47 - Jan 16 by daveB

We can do that but then it comes back to Smyth having no end product and how Willock must start. I'm tired.

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Changes for Millwall on 21:45 - Jan 16 with 3322 viewsTonto

WehVe to get put of this cycle of playing well against good teams and losing but then playing badly against the crap ones, so i theory i wpuld say go again the XI that played reasonably well. But history of this season says change them all

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Changes for Millwall on 01:11 - Jan 17 with 3089 viewsQPsyR

Win

FKA AcidPixie

Changes for Millwall on 09:06 - Jan 17 with 2795 viewsTheChef

Changes for Millwall on 16:56 - Jan 16 by NorthLondonR

Rearranging.the.chairs.on.the.titanic?

It won't make any difference, ya crazy loons.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024