Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread 08:27 - Feb 2 with 49879 viewsSpaceman_P

Right guys,

As I am up and awake. I have decided to start the Blackburn thread for the weekend.

Optimistic 2 - 1 tight game. Goals from Chair and a Penalty by Dykes.

They (Blackburn) will score before half time and hit the bar!!! but we will get something out of this.

Paul
[Post edited 3 Feb 14:02]
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:28 - Feb 3 with 2496 viewsMalintabuk

Couldn't make the ground today so decided to have the afternoon in Liechtenstein........very nice here as well.........
After a really nervy 5 minutes the game is pretty even...............strange at the games I never really look at the oppo much but a real marked contrast with us and Blackburn, we are all little triangles and close passing, whereas they are spreading it wide at every opportunity
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 3 with 2426 viewsStanisgod

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:25 - Feb 3 by traininvain

Twice Armstrong’s got in behind and not played a simple pass to set up Willock. Poor from him.

That's the problem with him, that was awful 3 on 2 and simple pass to willock, loses it.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:31 - Feb 3 with 2331 viewsBklynRanger

This is mad. Our only form of defence is attack.

Colback needs to take responsibility and move the ball forward, and Armstrong needs to be off the pitch - I've got a lot of time for him but that showing today is nowhere near the level required.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:31 - Feb 3 with 2312 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Nice spell of pressure

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:32 - Feb 3 with 2287 viewshoops_legend

Playing quite well so far. Better decision from Armstrong and we would have been 1-0 up but I can’t knock him - he’s doing well
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:35 - Feb 3 with 2065 viewsconnell10

See on BBC we have had 5 corners , have we been beating the first man ?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 3 with 2045 viewsJimmyR

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:31 - Feb 3 by BklynRanger

This is mad. Our only form of defence is attack.

Colback needs to take responsibility and move the ball forward, and Armstrong needs to be off the pitch - I've got a lot of time for him but that showing today is nowhere near the level required.

Armstrong not making the right decision… but he’s making plenty of corners
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 3 with 2018 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:35 - Feb 3 by connell10

See on BBC we have had 5 corners , have we been beating the first man ?

Yep!
Login to get fewer ads

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 3 with 2008 viewsMalintabuk

I don't know why put as much as I love Sincs..........he is absolutely clueless when he gets the ball
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 3 with 1974 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 3 by JimmyR

Armstrong not making the right decision… but he’s making plenty of corners

He's wasted five great attacks.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 3 with 1967 viewsDieByYourSide

How many corners do you reckon we'd need to score from one?

Poll: And it's hi ho

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 3 with 1961 viewsaston_hoop

Begovic still terrifies me

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 3 with 1952 viewsqueensparker

Love seeing Armstrong playing like this. Less of the moaning from the team mates when it doesn’t come off would be nice to see. He’s still learning
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 3 with 1937 viewstraininvain

Armstrong really is a curate’s egg of a centre forward. He’s getting in behind and causing real problems again. But we’d be a goal or two ahead here if he had a bit more composure.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 3 with 1930 viewsBrianMcCarthy

New commentator can't pronounce Dolan or Moran.

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 3 with 1683 views08olesen

Our set pieces are just counter-attack opportunities for them. Our corners need a lot of work. Otherwise its been a solid half.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 3 with 1672 viewsMalintabuk

We take free kicks about as good as corners...........
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 3 with 1652 viewsDamo1962

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 3 by queensparker

Love seeing Armstrong playing like this. Less of the moaning from the team mates when it doesn’t come off would be nice to see. He’s still learning

He needs to learn quicker then. We don't have the luxury of waiting for him to fulfil any potential he might have.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:42 - Feb 3 with 1614 viewsaston_hoop

Armstrong booked, reckon we'll see Frey second half

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 3 with 1549 viewsqueensparker

Decent first half so far apart from the first 5. Still can’t score though can we

If we’d had Cifuentes from the start of the season we’d have been fine I think
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 3 with 1485 viewsMalintabuk

Gallagher pretty much sums up the standard of Championship football...........it is pretty poor, and what is so bad is that no matter how poor it is we seem to be worse
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:45 - Feb 3 with 1479 viewsStanisgod

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 3 by queensparker

How much learning do you need to see two teammates in the box breaking ? I'd be moaning to if I was Chair or Willock.
[Post edited 3 Feb 15:46]

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:45 - Feb 3 with 1474 viewstraininvain

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 3 by queensparker

Decent first half so far apart from the first 5. Still can’t score though can we

If we’d had Cifuentes from the start of the season we’d have been fine I think

Yep. You only have to think back to our performance at home to Blackburn to see the improvement.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:45 - Feb 3 with 1432 viewsJimmyR

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 3 by DieByYourSide

How many corners do you reckon we'd need to score from one?

15?
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 3 with 1390 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:45 - Feb 3 by Stanisgod

How much learning do you need to see two teammates in the box breaking ? I'd be moaning to if I was Chair or Willock.
[Post edited 3 Feb 15:46]

Or hear them screaming.

Awful play from Armstrong on five occasions.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024