Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread 08:27 - Feb 2 with 49919 viewsSpaceman_P

Right guys,

As I am up and awake. I have decided to start the Blackburn thread for the weekend.

Optimistic 2 - 1 tight game. Goals from Chair and a Penalty by Dykes.

They (Blackburn) will score before half time and hit the bar!!! but we will get something out of this.

Paul
[Post edited 3 Feb 14:02]
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:36 - Feb 3 with 3153 viewscolinallcars

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:32 - Feb 3 by London_Pride

Drewe ahead of Kakay on the subs bench??

What on earth has happened with Ossie ? Always a 100%er, Marti says no injuries in the squad other than Kolli.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:38 - Feb 3 with 3123 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:32 - Feb 3 by London_Pride

Drewe ahead of Kakay on the subs bench??

Marti really doesn't rate Kakay does he.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:45 - Feb 3 with 3008 viewsBoston

Blackburn 2. Queens Park Rangers 2

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:49 - Feb 3 with 2942 viewssmudgehoop

I reckon 1-2 to the Rs with Armstrong scoring first

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:49 - Feb 3 with 2939 viewsconnell10

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:09 - Feb 3 by traininvain

It’s not that weird when you look at their stats. Willock has more goal contributions this season in fewer games. And Smyth generally seems to have more impact as a sub. Smyth works harder but given our main issue recently has been scoring goals, it actually makes quite a lot of sense.

But Smyth actually gives a shit .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:51 - Feb 3 with 2855 viewsSonofpugwash

I dunno.
Would snatch your hand off now for a draw if offered.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:56 - Feb 3 with 2788 viewsgolborne

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:49 - Feb 3 by connell10

So he’d have 10 assists if he gave a shit

The anti Willock thing is so feckin boring. I’m glad it’s only a handful of similar minded people on most subjects
Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:57 - Feb 3 with 2756 viewstraininvain

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:49 - Feb 3 by connell10

I’m sure Cifuentes has a better idea than any of us re whether players care enough to start games. He sees them train every day and I’m happy to trust his judgment.

To be honest I’d have been tempted to start Smyth but the stats don’t lie and Willock has more end product.
Login to get fewer ads

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:05 - Feb 3 with 2573 viewstraininvain

Big ask for Colback as our only defensive midfielder on the pitch.
[Post edited 3 Feb 15:06]
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:05 - Feb 3 with 2547 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I wish we'd stop that passing stuff at the back when they are pressing.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:06 - Feb 3 with 2516 viewsR_from_afar

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:33 - Feb 3 by BklynRanger

Absolutely. Looking forward to the release of the Kraken, Frey.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if our new striker came off the bench and scored?

The match report could be entitled: "Right said Frey".

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:07 - Feb 3 with 2499 viewsMick_S

Rovers man misses sitter

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:07 - Feb 3 with 2501 viewsqueensparker

Woeful first five minutes. We’re half asleep. The only way is up
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 3 with 2207 viewsMetallica_Hoop

That's more like it, chair shot saved for corner.

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:14 - Feb 3 with 2148 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Looking much better last 5 minutes.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:14 - Feb 3 with 2136 viewsJimmyR

Gwan chair!
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:14 - Feb 3 with 2107 viewsaston_hoop

Lyndon Dykes is everywhere today, this new role really suits him

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:15 - Feb 3 with 2106 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Nice sweeping move narowly missed by Sinclair.

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:15 - Feb 3 with 2056 viewsQuillPenRiot

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:05 - Feb 3 by traininvain

Big ask for Colback as our only defensive midfielder on the pitch.
[Post edited 3 Feb 15:06]

He’s doing well and definitely up for it today
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:19 - Feb 3 with 1846 views08olesen

Begovic feet are some of the worst we seen. Just makes whole back four more nervous.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:20 - Feb 3 with 1785 viewsjohncharles

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:17 - Feb 3 by BrianMcCarthy

"ALL OVERSEAS R's fans can now purchase a live stream...."

Nope. Fans in Ireland can't. And Ireland's overseas. Try walking it!

I bet Alan McDonald could (walk it)

Strong and stable my arse.

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:20 - Feb 3 with 1775 viewsQuillPenRiot

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:14 - Feb 3 by aston_hoop

Lyndon Dykes is everywhere today, this new role really suits him

Agree, though he wasn’t effective at all against huddersfield. Wonder if Frey will come in for Sinclair as the first sub
[Post edited 3 Feb 15:21]
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:22 - Feb 3 with 1682 viewsRangersw12

Begovic such a liability with the ball at his feet just takes so long to do anything
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:25 - Feb 3 with 1478 viewstraininvain

Twice Armstrong’s got in behind and not played a simple pass to set up Willock. Poor from him.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:26 - Feb 3 with 1455 viewsSuperhoops2808

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:17 - Feb 3 by BrianMcCarthy

"ALL OVERSEAS R's fans can now purchase a live stream...."

Nope. Fans in Ireland can't. And Ireland's overseas. Try walking it!

If Marti keeps us up, I believe he can
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024