Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread 08:27 - Feb 2 with 49944 viewsSpaceman_P

Right guys,

As I am up and awake. I have decided to start the Blackburn thread for the weekend.

Optimistic 2 - 1 tight game. Goals from Chair and a Penalty by Dykes.

They (Blackburn) will score before half time and hit the bar!!! but we will get something out of this.

Paul
[Post edited 3 Feb 14:02]
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 3 with 1903 viewsaston_hoop

Oh sincs

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 3 with 1903 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Jesus Wept.....
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 3 with 1902 viewsDylanP

WTF Armstrong!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:11 - Feb 3 with 1892 viewsBklynRanger

Dear god
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:11 - Feb 3 with 1890 viewsQPunkR

FFS just hook Armstrong for that. That touch is completely and utterly unforgivable when through one on one

QPR - "shit but local"

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:11 - Feb 3 with 1881 viewsMetallica_Hoop

sinclair should be burying that.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:11 - Feb 3 with 1881 viewsSherryHoop

That touch....blimey
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:11 - Feb 3 with 1877 viewsMalintabuk

Sincs that is absolutely disgraceful
Login to get fewer ads

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:11 - Feb 3 with 1868 viewsStreathamRanger

That is completely unacceptable from Armstrong.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 3 with 1779 viewsdavman

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:01 - Feb 3 by davman

I can forgive Armstrong's rawness, his occasional poor touch and the fact that he is hardly prolific, but I have no sympathy for his tendency to just stand in offside positions. He is worse than Macauley Bonne; at least he was caught offside because he mistimed runs. Armstrong just stands there leaving the only option a ball down the line.

Surely it is not hard to train him to get back inside just in case we want to, occasionally, mix it up with a direct ball over the top.

It is really starting to grate...

As is the case, this lot are shite. We are the better team, but still haven't scored. Six corners, aside from one, more threatening to our goal than theirs and don't even get me started on Paal's pathetic floaty "shot" from a direct free kick - utterly pathetic.

Our ability to play thro a high press is also pathetic and downright scary with Begovic as the fulcrum.

Colback, JCS and Cannon doing ok.

Really, really need to score first (yet again).

Gonna call it now. Armstrong is having a royal shocker and will cost us this game. Bloody awful.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 3 with 1733 viewsrbee

The inexperienced argument is wearing thin
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 3 with 1722 viewsaston_hoop

In amongst all this, and I know its not the point, but the pass from Clarke-Salter was quality

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:13 - Feb 3 with 1656 viewsQPunkR

I'm afraid that just shows why Sinclair is never going to make a top striker. That's nothing to do with experience or decision making, just fkn abject technique

QPR - "shit but local"

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:13 - Feb 3 with 1629 viewsStanisgod

Absolutely awful 😖 😱 one slight touch either side , side foot into the net. But we mustn't shout at him he's learning.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:13 - Feb 3 with 1611 viewsderbyhoop

If Sincs had a 1st touch he'd be a £10m player. Until then he'd not be worth 1m

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:13 - Feb 3 with 1600 viewsMick_S

Ahem. Blackburn aren’t all that are they.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:13 - Feb 3 with 1600 viewsDylanP

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 3 by DylanP

WTF Armstrong!!

Trouble is that you are never going to have a better chance than that -- central, 5 yards clear of the defender, just outside the box, plenty of time and space. Truth be told, Armstrong never looked like he was going to score. Ugh!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 3 with 1552 viewsFredManRave

I hope Armstrong gets the winner...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 3 with 1537 viewstraininvain

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 3 by rbee

The inexperienced argument is wearing thin

The fact that he’s inexperienced doesn’t change because we’re all getting frustrated with him this afternoon. He’s not playing well and I’d hook him but let’s not forget that he’s a youngster who probably shouldn’t be starting every week and the last thing he needs is all of us piling in on him.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 3 with 1513 viewsMick_S

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:13 - Feb 3 by DylanP

Trouble is that you are never going to have a better chance than that -- central, 5 yards clear of the defender, just outside the box, plenty of time and space. Truth be told, Armstrong never looked like he was going to score. Ugh!

He’s beating himself today.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:15 - Feb 3 with 1452 viewsstainrods_elbow

Armstrong really frays (pun intended) any faith you have in him to breaking point!

He's probably nervous, and the incoming striker won't have helped, but all he's doing is making a case to be dropped.
[Post edited 3 Feb 16:17]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:15 - Feb 3 with 1437 viewsdavman

Armstrong buries that, this crowd gets silenced, we're in the up. Disgraceful.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:16 - Feb 3 with 1427 viewstraininvain

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 3 by Mick_S

He’s beating himself today.

Surely a red card offence.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:16 - Feb 3 with 1418 viewsconnell10

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 3 by traininvain

The fact that he’s inexperienced doesn’t change because we’re all getting frustrated with him this afternoon. He’s not playing well and I’d hook him but let’s not forget that he’s a youngster who probably shouldn’t be starting every week and the last thing he needs is all of us piling in on him.

Totally agree

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:16 - Feb 3 with 1418 viewsaston_hoop

Smyth, Hayden and Hodge on for Willock, Dykes and Dixon-Bonner

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024