Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. 08:02 - Feb 12 with 52666 viewsGruntfuttock

Never started one before...never even thought of it. But the new QPR calls for a new thread starter...I'm going 2-1 to us (not exactly a massacre, but it'll do)
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 07:34 - Feb 13 with 2651 viewsSpaceman_P

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 23:05 - Feb 12 by numptydumpty

Just the word "Stoke" is dull.

The city even more so.

The team never has amounted to much and its halcyon days were when Tony Pulis was charge !!!

I agree, Stoke is and are so boring!!!
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 10:22 - Feb 13 with 2488 viewsAndybrat

Don’t think Charity Park Rangers will be in evidence as the new guys don’t know it exists. Starting 11 really interesting hoping Cook ( our most important player imo) and JCS start. If so going 1-3 which is the most positive I have been for any game this season. That hope is back
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 10:27 - Feb 13 with 2474 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

0-3

I feel we have goals and clean sheets in us for the first time in ages.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 10:29 - Feb 13 with 2461 viewskernowhoop

Was it at Stoke - years ago - when a fan ran on and attacked our goalkeeper; players rushed in and defended him and QPR got fined? Perhaps it was at another ground?
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 10:31 - Feb 13 with 2449 viewsTheChef

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 10:29 - Feb 13 by kernowhoop

Was it at Stoke - years ago - when a fan ran on and attacked our goalkeeper; players rushed in and defended him and QPR got fined? Perhaps it was at another ground?

No that was Stoke - Simon Royce was attacked.

And QPR got fined for failing to control their players. Because of course

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 11:15 - Feb 13 with 2372 viewskernowhoop

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 10:31 - Feb 13 by TheChef

No that was Stoke - Simon Royce was attacked.

And QPR got fined for failing to control their players. Because of course

Thanks, Chef. Re-assuring for an old bloke!
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 12:41 - Feb 13 with 2273 viewsdmm

In his pre-match interview, it was good to hear Cifuentes say all the players bar Kolli are fit for tomorrow. That gives me more confidence that we will win.

But, can we really hit our straps in this game? Although I think it's coming yet I'll stay circumspect and just go for a 2-1 victory. The 3 points will still feel good.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 13:53 - Feb 13 with 2179 viewswombat

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 12:41 - Feb 13 by dmm

In his pre-match interview, it was good to hear Cifuentes say all the players bar Kolli are fit for tomorrow. That gives me more confidence that we will win.

But, can we really hit our straps in this game? Although I think it's coming yet I'll stay circumspect and just go for a 2-1 victory. The 3 points will still feel good.

twilight tours will be heading up with a full car the first time in ages around 230pm pre match in the harvester , and a hard fought draw im going for 1-1

has the ref been annoucned yet ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Login to get fewer ads

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 14:47 - Feb 13 with 2148 viewsderbyhoop

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 10:29 - Feb 13 by kernowhoop

It was. Jake Cole was in goal for us.
Not sure if it wasnt the year Birch got Gerry Taggart sent off?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 16:00 - Feb 13 with 2087 viewsderbyhoop

I do fancy us to get a result. They are struggling to score at the moment, the defence us suspect and confidence us Rick bottom. Just hope a proper QPR turn up.
0-2.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 16:23 - Feb 13 with 2041 viewsdmm

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 13:53 - Feb 13 by wombat

twilight tours will be heading up with a full car the first time in ages around 230pm pre match in the harvester , and a hard fought draw im going for 1-1

has the ref been annoucned yet ?

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61934/kitchen-in-c
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 18:25 - Feb 13 with 1967 viewsMick_S

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 01:16 - Feb 13 by rrrspricey

Want that twunt Dutch Mountain Dog (Rivals days?) et al to be crying into their pots on Wednesday.

Hated them then, hate them now and always will.

Hull mate.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 18:34 - Feb 13 with 1943 viewsBoston

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 16:23 - Feb 13 by dmm

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61934/kitchen-in-c

Kitchen, thrown in to sink us.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:01 - Feb 13 with 1899 viewsSpaceman_P

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 18:34 - Feb 13 by Boston

hopefully Chair won't be thrown out either.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:38 - Feb 13 with 1844 viewsSuperhoops2808

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 16:00 - Feb 13 by derbyhoop

I do fancy us to get a result. They are struggling to score at the moment, the defence us suspect and confidence us Rick bottom. Just hope a proper QPR turn up.
0-2.

Eh? I thought as posted by someone else it was Simon Royce?

Meant to quote your mention of Jake Cole?
[Post edited 13 Feb 19:39]
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:41 - Feb 13 with 1833 viewsSuperhoops2808

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 14:47 - Feb 13 by derbyhoop

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/staffordshire/4666016.stm
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:52 - Feb 13 with 1820 viewsbob566

Leicester 1 up on Wed.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:21 - Feb 13 with 1786 viewsFredManRave

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 18:34 - Feb 13 by Boston

Hopefully we'll Sinc them with our very own (kitchen) Sinc...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 20:34 - Feb 13 with 1759 viewsBoston

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:52 - Feb 13 by bob566

Leicester 1 up on Wed.

Now 2

Rudderless 1 up at the moment.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 22:11 - Feb 13 with 1703 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 14:47 - Feb 13 by derbyhoop

I thought it was Simon Royce?
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 06:10 - Feb 14 with 1598 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Their form is terrible and look who turns up ...

But this is a new era; 2-1 Rangers.

(Is that semi in the right place? I cannot decide)
[Post edited 14 Feb 6:11]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 08:32 - Feb 14 with 1476 viewshubble

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 06:10 - Feb 14 by Metallica_Hoop

Their form is terrible and look who turns up ...

But this is a new era; 2-1 Rangers.

(Is that semi in the right place? I cannot decide)
[Post edited 14 Feb 6:11]

I suppose it is a gentleman's wont to wonder whether that semi is in the right place. Although in this instance, a colon would be the right passage to go down.

I'd prefer us not to preempt this result in any way. The future is not yet written. This will be tough game, and (Oxford comma) as others have said, Stoke will be well up for it. I think a draw would be a decent result. A clean sheet would be fantastic. Come on URRRRRRSSS.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 08:52 - Feb 14 with 1447 viewsStanFan

Getting nervous about this one. I don't see a draw as a good result; this is a match we need to win. (Use of semi colon with thanks to the other thread!).

Obviously a defeat would be a real set back. A draw would use up one of our diminishing number of opportunities to escape the bottom 3. We have a tough run of games in March so we need to pick up some wins now.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 08:54 - Feb 14 with 1436 viewsdm97

Whenever all the form and data are in our favour I get infinitely more nervous. Throw into that our recent habit of botching the big relegation games and over hyping them, tonight is cocktail of anxiety!

Leaves me expecting a similar result and nervous performance to Huddersfield at home, 1-1.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 09:39 - Feb 14 with 1342 viewsderbyhoop

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:38 - Feb 13 by Superhoops2808

Eh? I thought as posted by someone else it was Simon Royce?

Meant to quote your mention of Jake Cole?
[Post edited 13 Feb 19:39]

My bad. Jake Cole was the Rangers player punished fir trying to defend Royce from that thug.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024