Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. 08:02 - Feb 12 with 52085 viewsGruntfuttock

Never started one before...never even thought of it. But the new QPR calls for a new thread starter...I'm going 2-1 to us (not exactly a massacre, but it'll do)
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 18:58 - Feb 14 with 2187 viewsstrikerace

With the possible exception of putting Fields in, that looks like our best side
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 18:59 - Feb 14 with 2150 viewsLogman

Good pace up front in that team. Should be good for hitting them on the break. Will need Smyth and Chair to get back though, which they do.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:01 - Feb 14 with 2114 viewsstevec

Stoke are playing an unnamed RB, is that allowed? Just says Hoever.

To be fair, on the rare occasions Richards made the bench I just thought, whatever.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:03 - Feb 14 with 2068 viewsDannyPaddox

I’ll make one prediction for tonight. Once again Der Matterhorn will come off the bench and score. Michi Frey is a man born to score away at Stoke City on a wet night in February.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:06 - Feb 14 with 1992 viewsingeminate

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 18:58 - Feb 14 by strikerace

With the possible exception of putting Fields in, that looks like our best side

Yep, agreed. Bit of momentum, coming off decent performances, love the line, up strong bench. They’re struggling.

Ground set for a dire performance and abject defeat!

Or, have we genuinely turned a corner - hope so!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:06 - Feb 14 with 1994 viewsderbyhoop

The midfield should provide a good aerial threat!!!!
Smyth, Hodge and Chair are all smaller than me.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:07 - Feb 14 with 1970 viewstraininvain

Strong bench, only a few weeks ago we didn’t have one recognised striker amongst our subs. Now we’ve got two strikers, an ex Danish international midfielder and Willock.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:12 - Feb 14 with 1850 viewsstainrods_elbow

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 14:45 - Feb 14 by numptydumpty

🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

A 1-0 win for us tonight means we leapfrog Stoke at a squeak on goals scored with GD tied.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Login to get fewer ads

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:13 - Feb 14 with 1831 viewsLowerloftLad

This is the first time in months I have been thinking about a QPR games days before the game.

This is the first time I have thought win Tonight and we have a real chance of staying up.

I really hope the lads go out there tonight and put in a shift and drag themselves out the bottom three.

My omens though are we are in form, best bench we have had in ages and stoke are well out of form

Heart says stoke 0 QPR 3
Brain says Stoke 1 QPR 0

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:14 - Feb 14 with 1799 viewsbosh67

Not losing would be something.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:15 - Feb 14 with 1785 viewsFDC

Watching the Stoke ifollow channel for half an hour before ko really makes you appreciate Andy Sinton
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:26 - Feb 14 with 1567 viewsCLAREMAN1995

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:06 - Feb 14 by derbyhoop

The midfield should provide a good aerial threat!!!!
Smyth, Hodge and Chair are all smaller than me.

Yes but could you out run them haha.
I like that 3 headed monster there is no way Stoke will relish facing that footwork and pace
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:28 - Feb 14 with 1532 viewsQPRSteve

Anyone got the official stream working? I'm just getting a blue screen.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:29 - Feb 14 with 1482 viewsAddinall

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:28 - Feb 14 by QPRSteve

Me too!
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:29 - Feb 14 with 1474 viewskensalriser

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:07 - Feb 14 by traininvain

Strong bench, only a few weeks ago we didn’t have one recognised striker amongst our subs. Now we’ve got two strikers, an ex Danish international midfielder and Willock.

I think he's still Danish to be fair.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:30 - Feb 14 with 1472 viewsSilverfoxqpr

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:28 - Feb 14 by QPRSteve

Had that but upgraded to 'no source video found'.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:31 - Feb 14 with 1430 viewseastside_r

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:30 - Feb 14 by Silverfoxqpr

Had that but upgraded to 'no source video found'.

Same here.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:32 - Feb 14 with 1379 viewsQPRSteve

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:31 - Feb 14 by eastside_r

Same here.

Mine's now saying off air
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:33 - Feb 14 with 1351 viewsLongRanger

Same, pressed refresh and now just have the buffering blue circle!!

Has anyone got it working?
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:33 - Feb 14 with 1346 viewsdmm

Mine says "Currently not broadcsting"

Looks like technical problems at Stoke
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:34 - Feb 14 with 1310 viewsQPRSteve

From QPR X

We're unfortunately aware of an issue currently affecting all EFL clubs working with our partners at StreamAMG.

The
@QPRPlusPass
service is currently down as a result - we'll provide a further update as soon as we can.

Apologies for the inconvenience - this is obviously hugely frustrating and the team at StreamAMG are working hard to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:34 - Feb 14 with 1309 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Working now.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:36 - Feb 14 with 1242 viewsQPRSteve

mine's not
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:36 - Feb 14 with 1192 viewshighleverhoopL

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:36 - Feb 14 by QPRSteve

mine's not

Nor mine
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:37 - Feb 14 with 1165 viewsdmm

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:36 - Feb 14 by highleverhoopL

Nor mine

Ditto
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024