Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anderson 00:01 - Mar 7 with 5054 viewsconnell10

The more I see the more I like, definitely man of the match, I reckon he should taken the penalty.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Anderson on 17:51 - Mar 7 with 1140 viewsCopenranger

Anderson on 00:10 - Mar 7 by baz_qpr

He was two leagues above anyone on the pitch tonight, absolutely bossed that first half tackles interceptions every pass was incisive. Faded after 60 mins Looked like a full international with champions league pedigree. Frankly I'm quite startled he's playing for us and as an actual signing. He's corners were decent and whipped and I bet he takes a good pen as well.

Needs a song based on a Hymn

So not “Coo, coo, ca-choo, Mr. Andersen
Jesus loves you more than you will know”?? 😁😁
Anderson on 18:05 - Mar 7 with 1067 viewsfraserc

Kumbaya, replacing it with Anderson?

Someone's passing Lord, Anderson,
Someone's tackling Lord, Anderson,
Someone's scoring Lord, Anderson,
O Lord, Anderson
Anderson on 18:13 - Mar 7 with 1036 viewsBurnleyhoop

Anderson on 10:13 - Mar 7 by lassel

In fairness I don’t think anybody has criticised the signings of Cook and Colback per se - we 100% needed some experienced heads this season and some level of standards to be introduced.

People have only criticised the fact that in order to get them to come, we had to offer them longer deals than we ever would’ve wanted to and they’ll be taking up a huge chunk of the budget this summer that the manager would prefer to be spent on ‘his’ players.

Cook has been worth every penny. Player of the season for me and a leader on the pitch. Priceless.
Anderson on 18:50 - Mar 7 with 932 viewsFDC

Anderson on 00:10 - Mar 7 by baz_qpr

He was two leagues above anyone on the pitch tonight, absolutely bossed that first half tackles interceptions every pass was incisive. Faded after 60 mins Looked like a full international with champions league pedigree. Frankly I'm quite startled he's playing for us and as an actual signing. He's corners were decent and whipped and I bet he takes a good pen as well.

Needs a song based on a Hymn

Anderson on 18:51 - Mar 7 with 920 viewsLazyFan

Messiah!

zzzzzzzzzz

Anderson on 18:57 - Mar 7 with 885 viewsPunteR

Class.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Anderson on 20:01 - Mar 7 with 759 viewsconnell10

Anderson on 18:51 - Mar 7 by LazyFan

Messiah!

He is not the messiah, he is a very naughty boy.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Anderson on 20:06 - Mar 7 with 742 viewsThGrimRanger

Anderson on 12:40 - Mar 7 by PBLOCK

I really like Andersen reminds me of Akos

Time on the ball looks for the pass

Great addition by Marti

i initially read that as ‘amos’

TheGrimRanger

Login to get fewer ads

Anderson on 20:13 - Mar 7 with 706 viewsdavman

Anderson on 10:13 - Mar 7 by lassel

In fairness I don’t think anybody has criticised the signings of Cook and Colback per se - we 100% needed some experienced heads this season and some level of standards to be introduced.

People have only criticised the fact that in order to get them to come, we had to offer them longer deals than we ever would’ve wanted to and they’ll be taking up a huge chunk of the budget this summer that the manager would prefer to be spent on ‘his’ players.

Agree; of course the test of whether two years was too much or not will be how they look at the beginning of next season. They are both looking really good right now; Colback especially seems to have upped his level now there is proper competition for places with Field and Hayden ready to take his place seamlessly.

They remain fit in this form and come back much the same in July, I'll worry less.

Of course, if their form collapses like Uncle Albert (remember him?) then we'll all have been right all along.

Stay up, use whatever budget that gets freed up to secure Anderson, JCS, Frey, Field, Armstrong on longer term deals. Cash in on Chair (prison time depending) and Paal and replace with squad depth and we might be on to something...

It's easy this game, isn't it?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Anderson on 20:18 - Mar 7 with 682 viewsBostonR

Anderson on 20:13 - Mar 7 by davman

Agree; of course the test of whether two years was too much or not will be how they look at the beginning of next season. They are both looking really good right now; Colback especially seems to have upped his level now there is proper competition for places with Field and Hayden ready to take his place seamlessly.

They remain fit in this form and come back much the same in July, I'll worry less.

Of course, if their form collapses like Uncle Albert (remember him?) then we'll all have been right all along.

Stay up, use whatever budget that gets freed up to secure Anderson, JCS, Frey, Field, Armstrong on longer term deals. Cash in on Chair (prison time depending) and Paal and replace with squad depth and we might be on to something...

It's easy this game, isn't it?

Don’t forget Hayden. He seems to be the catalyst that re-set standards and professionalism in the team. He’s a Rolls-Royce player at this level.
I love his no nonsense, no arrogance and steely determination. Fantastic player for us.
Anderson on 21:56 - Mar 7 with 538 viewsRsinWales

What I like about this guy is that his assists are so deliberate. It's not hit and hope, it's look for the right player and execute the pass effectively. Vision and skill, rather than whack it in the right broad direction. Excellent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024