Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship Predictor - final table 11:22 - Mar 16 with 35030 viewsRed_Ranger

You know the thing.
Fill in your predicted results of remaining games.
Throws up final table
Anyone done one/ got one to share?
BBC used to do one , cant see one on their site.

Championship Predictor - final table on 09:22 - Mar 30 with 3930 viewsnix

Huddersfield are looking dicey. Only had eight wins all season, so it's hard to imagine them picking up the necessary wins to get eleven points and probable safety of 50 points. They've only won one out of their last six.

Playing Stoke on Monday and that's a real must win.
Championship Predictor - final table on 09:37 - Mar 30 with 3826 viewsTGRRRSSS

Crucial 10 days or so for us.

Bru, also to play Huddersfield so they can't both win that.

But for me the next 3 games tell us everything but it's QPR we don't do it the easy way...
Championship Predictor - final table on 09:44 - Mar 30 with 3778 viewsbaz_qpr

Plymouth are bang in trouble, can't win away, and home fixtures are really tricky. I'd say 49 pts keep you up now
Championship Predictor - final table on 10:08 - Mar 30 with 3680 viewsOldPedro

Championship Predictor - final table on 09:22 - Mar 30 by nix

Huddersfield are looking dicey. Only had eight wins all season, so it's hard to imagine them picking up the necessary wins to get eleven points and probable safety of 50 points. They've only won one out of their last six.

Playing Stoke on Monday and that's a real must win.

I know a few Hudds fans - after the loss to Coventry yesterday following their failure to beat Rotherham, they seem absolutely dejected and certain they will go down.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Championship Predictor - final table on 13:30 - Mar 31 with 3362 viewsRed_Ranger

Championship Predictor - final table on 12:34 - Mar 20 by Superhoops2808

Sat at work yesterday afternoon and predicted results from 12th place downwards.

Birmingham, Soke and Rotherham, down and us on 51 points. And that was with me predicting us losing the last 2 games. I went with the following

Brum - W
Swans - D
Sheff Wed - W
Argyle - D
Hull - L
Preston - W
Leeds - L
Coventry - L

Although, think back to 2010-11 season, and Leeds ruined our end of season (1-2) so maybe we could return the favour but I don't hold out much hope

i predicted same except I have us drawing to Preston.

49 points - which I reckon enough.

On target.
Championship Predictor - final table on 14:06 - Mar 31 with 3285 viewsdaveB

Championship Predictor - final table on 10:08 - Mar 30 by OldPedro

I know a few Hudds fans - after the loss to Coventry yesterday following their failure to beat Rotherham, they seem absolutely dejected and certain they will go down.

massive game for then at Stoke tomorrow, if they lose that Stoke are pretty much safe and I think Huddersfield will be fearing the worst
Championship Predictor - final table on 18:44 - Apr 1 with 2980 viewshantssi

Championship Predictor - final table on 13:52 - Mar 16 by hantssi

We’ve done this before, but this one is easier I think.
Had us 16th with Weds and Brum to go down with Roth!
https://thefishy.co.uk/calc.php

Just run it again, same result but us with 53 points, had us on 51 before!
Brum, Huddersfield and Blackburn have nightmare last game fixtures.
Championship Predictor - final table on 19:15 - Apr 1 with 2826 viewslave16

Championship Predictor - final table on 18:44 - Apr 1 by hantssi

Just run it again, same result but us with 53 points, had us on 51 before!
Brum, Huddersfield and Blackburn have nightmare last game fixtures.

I'd be worried if I was Plymouth

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Login to get fewer ads

Championship Predictor - final table on 21:45 - Apr 1 with 2641 viewsTonto

6 weeks or so ago, the teams at the bottom were all picking up points (except Rothersm), whilst Millwall and Plymouth stopped. Many of us thought 51 or 52, even 53 points would be needed.

Thankfully, we are the only team that have continued to pick up points whilst Sheffield w, Huddersfield (and Rotherham) just stopped, and Plymouth just continued not picking up points.

Thinking 49 would be enough now maybe even 47 or 48...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Championship Predictor - final table on 22:33 - Apr 1 with 2517 viewsLblock

Championship Predictor - final table on 19:15 - Apr 1 by lave16

I'd be worried if I was Plymouth

I’m still bloody worried!!!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Championship Predictor - final table on 23:40 - Apr 1 with 2380 viewsQPRConor2000

Am I right in thinking that if we do beat Sheffield Wednesday and Plymouth, and Huddersfield lose their next two, the gap will be 12 points and that would mean we are mathematically safe cause of our goal difference.
Championship Predictor - final table on 00:20 - Apr 2 with 2300 viewsE17hoop

Championship Predictor - final table on 16:46 - Mar 19 by E17hoop

Opta has us about 1 in 4 to go down.

[Post edited 19 Mar 16:47]

Updated yesterday - 1 in 9 chance of going down:
[Post edited 2 Apr 0:22]

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Championship Predictor - final table on 00:48 - Apr 2 with 2241 viewskensalriser

Championship Predictor - final table on 23:40 - Apr 1 by QPRConor2000

Am I right in thinking that if we do beat Sheffield Wednesday and Plymouth, and Huddersfield lose their next two, the gap will be 12 points and that would mean we are mathematically safe cause of our goal difference.

Win the next two and we're safe regardless.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Championship Predictor - final table on 05:22 - Apr 2 with 2133 viewsHAYESBOY

Re-did this and now have us on 52 in the promised land of 16th.

Think we will get 6 more points from Sheff Wed and Preston. Think we will lose the other games. Maybe draw at Plymouth and Cov, if Cov have nothing to play for.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Championship Predictor - final table on 06:25 - Apr 2 with 2076 viewsdmm

A 1 in 9 chance sounds nice but you just know QPR could meet that challenge.

But nah we won't go down with MC in charge.
Championship Predictor - final table on 08:34 - Apr 2 with 1897 viewscpgerber

What we need now is a 6-point penalty just to keep things interesting.

I've heard people say as much as 55 points were needed for survival which I knew at the time was ridiculous. All the bottom teams were then winning, but with many to play one another and form sure to dip at some point, I never believed the mark would be that high.

Win the next two and Plymouth/Wednesday effective have to win everything while we lose everything, so we could really make it easy for ourselves and do just that.
Championship Predictor - final table on 09:00 - Apr 2 with 1819 viewsEsox_Lucius

Based on the last 10 games our form has us picking up 11 points from the next 6. I understand that a form table doesn't take into consideration the quality of teams played but it is an indicator.
https://footystats.org/england/championship/form-table

The grass is always greener.

Championship Predictor - final table on 12:34 - Apr 2 with 1634 viewskensalriser

Championship Predictor - final table on 05:22 - Apr 2 by HAYESBOY

Think we will get 6 more points from Sheff Wed and Preston. Think we will lose the other games. Maybe draw at Plymouth and Cov, if Cov have nothing to play for.

Hull haven't won in six now, so that looks like a winnable game esp with our current away form.

Championship Predictor - final table on 12:43 - Apr 2 with 1585 viewsTheChef

Championship Predictor - final table on 12:34 - Apr 2 by kensalriser

Hull haven't won in six now, so that looks like a winnable game esp with our current away form.

Watching their game last night, I thought Hull looked a very tidy side. That third Lids goal in injury time (a shot into an empty net with the keeper coming back from the other box) put a bit of a gloss on the result.

Not going to be easy at theirs, but we fear no one.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Championship Predictor - final table on 12:55 - Apr 2 with 1528 viewsdaveB

Saturdays game is massive for us really, don't lose and keep that gap we should have 1 foot in the division, win and we are pretty much safe

We are still a bad week away from being in serious trouble again despite a brilliant weekend
Championship Predictor - final table on 13:28 - Apr 2 with 1474 viewsThird_Division_South

I said before Saturdays game that if we beat Brum, Wednesday and Plymouth we’d be safe. That would’ve given us 49 points and taken vital points from those three. After the last two games I think, 4 points from our next two games will be enough. This will give us 50, which I think will be good enough and will take points from both of them and they’ll only be four games left for teams to catch us up
Championship Predictor - final table on 13:49 - Apr 2 with 1397 viewsQPRConor2000

Championship Predictor - final table on 12:55 - Apr 2 by daveB

Saturdays game is massive for us really, don't lose and keep that gap we should have 1 foot in the division, win and we are pretty much safe

We are still a bad week away from being in serious trouble again despite a brilliant weekend

I think Sheff Wed is on paper the toughest game.

Ideally we need to try and get that gap to 9/12 points if possible, cause that would mean we would be safe before the last four games against Hull, Preston, Leeds and Coventry which are the toughest on paper of our run in.
Championship Predictor - final table on 14:05 - Apr 2 with 1358 viewsTheChef

Championship Predictor - final table on 13:49 - Apr 2 by QPRConor2000

I think Sheff Wed is on paper the toughest game.

Ideally we need to try and get that gap to 9/12 points if possible, cause that would mean we would be safe before the last four games against Hull, Preston, Leeds and Coventry which are the toughest on paper of our run in.

Hopefully this time round some one will literally sit on Barry Bannan.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Championship Predictor - final table on 14:23 - Apr 2 with 1314 viewsSimonJames

Championship Predictor - final table on 05:22 - Apr 2 by HAYESBOY

I think we'll get 9 more points and finish on 55 - 16th or 15th position.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Championship Predictor - final table on 15:18 - Apr 2 with 1206 viewskensalriser

People have been really emotionally damaged this season! SW is a big game no doubt, but it would be much bigger if we hadn't won the last two.

We'd pretty much have to lose all our remaining games to have a serious chance of going down now. We have lost six games in a row this season, and we lost six out of seven under Marti, but as it stands we've lost two out of the last 13, we're 3rd in the form table over the last eight and most importantly performances have been generally decent and we're hard to score against.

If you still think we're in trouble you can get 22/1 on relegation. Lowest odds are 10/1.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024