Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport 12:05 - Mar 22 with 5401 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good to see Rangers content like this again from WLS.
https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-look-at-players-from-fulham-west-ham-and

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 12:46 - Mar 22 with 5237 viewsCateLeBonR

I feel like I’m on trial sometimes supporting this lot!
[Post edited 22 Mar 12:48]
QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 12:58 - Mar 22 with 5146 viewsHAYESBOY

Lost 3-1.

Smells like a trout farm in here

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 14:39 - Mar 22 with 4790 viewsDaBurgh

Good to see an apostrophe in a first name, it keeps you guessing as to what's missing, and double barreled surnames are getting a bit passé now.
[Post edited 22 Mar 14:41]
QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 14:50 - Mar 22 with 4756 viewsMrSheen

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 14:39 - Mar 22 by DaBurgh

Good to see an apostrophe in a first name, it keeps you guessing as to what's missing, and double barreled surnames are getting a bit passé now.

Think outside the box. Blaise Over-The-Bar.
QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 21:06 - Mar 22 with 4241 viewsSuperhoops2808

Think the West Ham guy has played a few games for us
QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 13:04 - Mar 24 with 3333 viewscollegeranger

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 14:39 - Mar 22 by DaBurgh

Used to be nobility used double barrel names - now its a reminder of the father you never met!!
QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 14:20 - Mar 26 with 2699 viewsaston_hoop

Another one

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 14:31 - Mar 26 with 2641 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm just going out on a limb here, but I'm going to guess that that lad has an Irish gene or two.

Login to get fewer ads

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 15:06 - Mar 26 with 2543 viewsNorthernr

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 14:20 - Mar 26 by aston_hoop

Another one

Some quite positive comments about him from Spurs fans in the replies.
QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 15:53 - Mar 26 with 2402 viewsderbyhoop

He played and scored for our U18s vs Barnsley last Saturday. There were at leastv3 other trialists, none if them named.
We won 2-0 and Jake Coomes scored the other. Again.
Is he a decent.prospect, anybody? DMM?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 16:02 - Mar 26 with 2345 viewsdmm

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 15:53 - Mar 26 by derbyhoop

He played and scored for our U18s vs Barnsley last Saturday. There were at leastv3 other trialists, none if them named.
We won 2-0 and Jake Coomes scored the other. Again.
Is he a decent.prospect, anybody? DMM?

Sorry, derby. I'm not all that up on our U18s and can't help you here.
QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 16:07 - Mar 26 with 2316 viewsMrSheen

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 15:06 - Mar 26 by Northernr

Some quite positive comments about him from Spurs fans in the replies.

I hadn't spotted Spurs putting bell-bottom sleeves on their shirts before.
QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 17:11 - Mar 26 with 2132 viewsderbyhoop

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 16:02 - Mar 26 by dmm

Sorry, derby. I'm not all that up on our U18s and can't help you here.

Pas souci. No worries. I thought you watched the DS and U18s. Not sure anybody has time to do that.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 17:49 - Mar 26 with 2014 viewsCateLeBonR

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 17:11 - Mar 26 by derbyhoop

Pas souci. No worries. I thought you watched the DS and U18s. Not sure anybody has time to do that.

As well as length of contract. Going forward the club will no longer be releasing the name, age or star sign of our players.

Please move along, nothing to see here.
QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 19:06 - Mar 26 with 1834 viewsnumptydumpty

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 14:31 - Mar 26 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm just going out on a limb here, but I'm going to guess that that lad has an Irish gene or two.

Is it the first name Kieran, the surname Morgan, or the ginger barnet Brian.

Cant see where the clues are myself !!!! 😊

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 21:53 - Mar 26 with 1639 viewsGus_iom

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 17:49 - Mar 26 by CateLeBonR

As well as length of contract. Going forward the club will no longer be releasing the name, age or star sign of our players.

Please move along, nothing to see here.

But it appears that a certain section of our support will be racially profiling young people.

😆😆
QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 22:42 - Mar 26 with 1508 viewsBrianMcCarthy

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 19:06 - Mar 26 by numptydumpty

Is it the first name Kieran, the surname Morgan, or the ginger barnet Brian.

Cant see where the clues are myself !!!! 😊

Morgan is a Welsh name, actually. (I actually did that in a Welsh accent in my head).

Kieran is an Anglicised version of Ciarán, but I'm sure there are Welsh, Scottish versions as well.

Same with the the hair, not just an Irish thing.

No, it's the face. Or 'the head' as us first generations say.

"You'd know by the head of him."
"One of our own."
"You'd spot him a mile off".

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 00:58 - Mar 27 with 1381 viewsCiderwithRsie

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 22:42 - Mar 26 by BrianMcCarthy

Morgan is a Welsh name, actually. (I actually did that in a Welsh accent in my head).

Kieran is an Anglicised version of Ciarán, but I'm sure there are Welsh, Scottish versions as well.

"One of our own."

First time I ever went to Dublin, my mate said "See that kid? You could put him down in any place on earth, and you'd know he's Irish"

Mind you, we never did check that the lad wasn't an Aizerbajainian who just happened to be passing through the Rathmines Abrakebabra.
QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 01:15 - Mar 27 with 1363 viewsBrianMcCarthy

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 00:58 - Mar 27 by CiderwithRsie

First time I ever went to Dublin, my mate said "See that kid? You could put him down in any place on earth, and you'd know he's Irish"

Mind you, we never did check that the lad wasn't an Aizerbajainian who just happened to be passing through the Rathmines Abrakebabra.

Amazing that in the first half of my life I'd delight in spotting Irish-looking poeple abroad, now I delight in spotting the whole rainbow in Ireland.

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 01:52 - Mar 27 with 1321 viewsnumptydumpty

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 22:42 - Mar 26 by BrianMcCarthy

"One of our own."

Cliff Morgan - will give you that one from the valleys but what about the England Cricket Captain Eoin, who was too good to be Irish !!!

Morgan, Evans, Jones, Williams and Jenkins. All lovely boyos !!!

And this may come out wrong as an observation - ie not PC - its not meant to be..

But I always find it strange to hear Sinclair Armstrong speak with his very obvious dialect.

I am not racist in anyways and went out with an asian girl many years ago and found it hard when we visited my friend in Wales and hearing asians with welsh accents threw me also.

I checked aforesaid Kieran Morgan anyhow on Wikipedia Brian and am guessing his irish roots is at least one generation back as he was born and bred in the mighty Gillingham of Kent.

But i get what you saying;

"The Look of the Irish Indeed"

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

QPR looking at four trialists - West London Sport on 10:10 - Mar 27 with 971 viewsdmm

"One of our own."

The Scottish Gaelic version would almost be the same as the Irish - Ciaran. Also I think the Scottish first name Keir, as in Keir Hardie (forget the other one), is a derivative.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024